剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
You just don't want to pursue it.
她不是我们的当事人
She's not our client.
当然 莫雷罗才是我们的当事人
No, Morello is our client.
可如果真是公♥司♥里别的人干的
And if someone else in that office is responsible
让他们继续这么做的话
and they do it again,
难道不会危及我们的当事人吗
won't that put our client in jeopardy?
说中了
Ahh. Ooh, yep.
我没说错 你很清楚
I'm right, and you know it.
现在你得负责
And now you have the
调查这件事了
responsibility to investigate.
你是不是和篮球场那家伙说
Did you tell that guy at the basketball court
你是司法部的律师
that you were an attorney for the Department of Justice?
没这么明确
Not explicitly.
大家都容易偏听偏信
I mean, people hear what they want to hear.
我不会再冒充联邦探员的
I won't impersonate a federal agent again.
这就对了
Probably a good idea.
迈克 我室友的猫
Mike, can I give you
周末能寄放在你那吗
my roommate's cat for the weekend?
这事别提了 我有正经事要做
Let's get it over with. I have some actual work to do.
不 不是你想的那样的
No, no, no, it's not what you think.
它真的非常烦人
It's just very annoying,
我想如果由你来照看它的话
and I figured if you were looking after it,
它肯定会就此消失不见的 对吧
the cat's as good as gone, right?
各位
Gentlemen.
什么事这么好笑
What's going on?
又是什么恶作剧吗
Some sort of shenanigans?
不是 没事
No, it's nothing.
只是助理间的小玩笑
It's just stuff between associates.
我问 什么事这么好笑
I said, "What's going on?"
赛斯知道我昨天看丢了加布·斯通
Seth's just giving me a hard time
就一直给我难堪
for losing Gabby Stone yesterday.
我们都清楚在这个公♥司♥
But we know at this firm
我们是不能抓住同事的错误不放的 对吧
that we don't dwell on our colleagues' mistakes, right?
就因为你们有位同事能力不够
I mean, just because one of your fellow associates is incompetent
并不意味着
doesn't mean
你们就能不断地提醒他
you have to constantly remind this moron
他是个多么粗心的白♥痴♥ 对吗
what a careless idiot he really is, right?
你来
You.
哈罗德 我前天晚上给你打电♥话♥
Harold, I called you two nights ago,
但你没接
and you didn't answer your phone,
这太不靠谱了
which is really funny,
因为这才是你当助理的第一年
because you're a first-year associate,
要知道能在皮尔森/哈德曼律所工作
who's lucky enough to be working here
对你而言是多么幸运
at pearson/hardman,
所以 当我打你电♥话♥时
so, when I need to get a hold of you,
你得随时待命
you will be reachable at all times.
我才不管你是不是昏迷了
I don't care if you're in a coma,
医院是不是着火了
hospital that's been burning down,
或你妈是不是要从布鲁克林大桥上跳下去
your mother's about to jump off the brooklyn bridge.
你必须接我电♥话♥
You will pick up your phone.
-那是当然的 -明白了
- Absolutely. - Got it?
是的
Yes.
谢了 请离开我的办公室吧
Okay, thanks. Can you leave my office, please?
哈维 莫雷罗的案子一旦解决了
Harvey, once this whole Morello thing gets fixed,
提醒我 我还对你在斯文顿合并案上
remind me to be irritated with you
没收取更高的费用
for not billing more
怒气未消呢
on the Swindon merger.
其实合并案无聊得很
The fact is mergers are boring, okay?
还有 我忙得很 还有 合并案
Plus, I'm busy. Also, mergers?
都很无聊啊
Boring.
你怎么买♥♥到这个的
How'd you get these?
你是说皇家莎士比亚公♥司♥出品的
You mean tickets to the royal shakespeare company's
李尔王的演出票吗
production of King Lear?
这演出的票一经推出
This show was sold out
就立即售之一空了
the minute these tickets went on sale.
我是李尔王的超级粉丝啊
I live for King Lear.
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
我得了解自己的员工啊
It's my job to know that.
但是为什么呢
But why?
路易 你的业绩相当出色
Louis, your billables are outstanding.
你一个月内就拉到三个高端客户
You've landed three high-profile clients in a month,
我要对你的成绩给予肯定
and I want to show you my appreciation.
看到你这么兴奋 我也很高兴
And I'm very happy that you're excited.
那我们是先去吃饭还是看完演出再去吃
So should we get dinner before or after the play?
我不必去了吧
I-I don't know.
杰西卡 还记不记得
Jessica, do you remember when we went
我们那次去看扬基队比赛
to that yankee game
你接住了那个犯规球
and you caught that foul ball
还吃光了我的玉米片
and you ate all my nachos?
那晚我们去吃牛排了吧
Did we go to the steakhouse that night?
那一餐太棒了
Oh, that was a good meal.
玩得愉快
Have a good time.
好吧 路易 看完再去吃饭
You know what, Louis, dinner after.
我去让诺玛预订个座位
I'll have Norma make a reservation.
很好
Fantastic.
迪恩 加布·斯通仍对内情通报
Dean, Gabby Stone's still making noises
提出质疑
about these tip sheets.
她坚持说她买♥♥进卢纳蒂的那天
She insists that she had a different sheet
她拿到的单子跟别人的不同
on the day she bought Lunardi.
她在撒谎
She was lying.
我理解 但鉴于她昨晚闯入你们的办公室
I understand, but, after she broke into your offices last night,
司法部可能会重新开始调查此案
the D.O.J. might be inclined to start rattling cases again.
所以 保险起见 你真没撒谎对吧
So, for the record, you're telling me the truth, right?
哈维 你是在为我工作的啊 记得吗
Harvey, you work for me, remember?
那么作为你的律师
Well, as your lawyer,
我得有把握告诉司法部
I need to be able to tell the D.O.J.
我们行事光明磊落
we're all aboveboard.
-那是当然 -那你不介意
- Of course. - So you won't mind
我自己四处查查看吧
if I look around for myself?
我们50年来没有不良记录
We've had a clean record for 50 years.
哈维 你随便查吧
Please, Harvey, look around.
这东西放我桌上干嘛
Why is that on my desk?
因为法学院入学考试是下周六
'Cause the LSATs are a week from Saturday.
好啊 走开吧 我忙着呢
Great. Go away. I'm busy.
每年只有四次考试 这就意味着
There are only four tests a year, which means,
你要是错过了这次
if you Miss this one,
你得再等三个月了
you're gonna have to wait another three months.
我自己会算术
I can do math too,
大数学家[出自电影《心灵捕手》]
Good Will Hunting.
我什么时候说过
When did I say
我准备好再去考入学考试了
I was ready to retake the LSATs?
我以为 我们谈过以后
I thought that, after our talk...
我们的谈话并不表示
Nothing about our talk said I'm interested
我有兴趣再考砸一次
in bombing the test again.
你不会再考砸了
You're not gonna bomb it again.
你怎么知道啊
How do you know?
因为你第一次考的时候
Because the first time you took it,
你缺少了一样重要的东西
you were Missing one essential ingredient...
-就是我 -不感兴趣
- Me. - Not interested.
让你帮我 你就能不来烦我了吗
If I let you help me, will you leave me alone?
-好吧 -回见 敬请期待吧
- Okay. - I'll see you later. Get excited.
嘿 我忘了
Hey, I forget,
我们怎么又去查加布·斯通的案子了
why are we looking into Gabby Stone again?
对了 因为我说她是无辜的
Oh, right, because I said she's innocent,
现在你同意我的观点了
and now you agree with me.
不 我并不同意你认为她是清白的
No, I don't agree with you that she's innocent,
但是 如果哪怕有那么一丝可能性
but, if there's even the slightest chance
罪犯另有其人
that someone else is involved,
那整个公♥司♥都有危险 我决不允许
they're putting the whole company at risk, and I can't have that.
那你是对目前既定的协议有异议
Okay, so you disagree with what we agree about?
这我认同
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表