剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
and we're gonna wait for that guy to approach
我们的任一个原告
any of our plaintiffs.
如果我们能证明那个人和坦纳有联♥系♥
And if we connect that guy to Tanner,
我们就可以告他刑事恐吓
then we have him on criminal intimidation.
这样一来 爱默生石油公♥司♥只能选择和解
And Emerson Petroleum will have no choice but to settle.
你好 肯尼 见到你很高兴
Hey, Kenny. Good to see you.
今天有好戏看了
This is gonna be fun.
你说的没错
You were right.
他把所有人都叫来了
He called every one of them.
看见去找你的那人了吗
You see the guy?
没有
No.
好好找找
Start looking.
等一下
Hey, wait a minute.
威廉姆斯夫人 还记得我吗
Mrs. Williams, do you remember me?
我是迈克·罗斯 律所的员工
I'm Mike Ross, from the office.
我记得你
I remember you.
我能问问您您今天怎么会来这儿吗
Do you mind if I ask you what you're doing here today?
我们被请来听取和解的报价
We were invited to come and hear a settlement offer.
这样啊
Really?
不好意思 我得走开一会儿
Um, excuse me just for a minute.
他亲自来了
He came here himself.
他犯了个大错
Big mistake.
虽然我不想搞砸你的午餐
Sorry to ruin your little brunch,
但我想你很清楚
but I think you know damn well
你私下联络我的委托人是违法的
that you can't legally address my clients.
我来这儿只是为了喝点果汁
Hey, I just came for the juice.
纯果汁哦
Pulp free.
我知道我不能直接跟你的委托人谈话
I know I can't talk to your clients directly.
不过谢天谢地你也在这儿 哈维
But thank God you're here, Harv.
因为我可以跟你谈话
Because what I can do is I can talk to you.
哈维 爱默生石油公♥司♥
Harvey, Emerson Petroleum
会赔偿你的每一位委托人两万五千美元
is offering $25,000 to each and every one of your clients.
如果他们不接受的话
They don't take that,
这场官司会持续好几年
this trial stretches out for years.
盘问会毫不留情
Cross-examinations will be brutal.
但是如果你们肯接受
You take our settlement,
整个事情明天就雨过天晴了
and this whole thing will be gone tomorrow.
如果你的任何一位委托人
Now if any of your clients
想联♥系♥我的话
want to get in touch with me,
这是我的电♥话♥号♥码
here's my number.
罗斯先生
Mr. Ross.
哈维
Harvey.
把那号♥码擦了
Erase that number.
出来混总是要还的 这你还是知道的吧
You're not gonna get away with what you're doing.
这你心里清楚吧
You know that, right?
怎么了
What?
我不过是高声跟你说话而已
I just addressed you with a raised voice.
我耳朵有时不太灵光
Sometimes my ears aren't so good.
要是别人听到我的话 那抱歉了 哈维
If other people heard me, I apologize, Harvey.
我很高兴你的足智多谋
I'm just glad you were smart enough
帮你查到我预订了沃尔多夫酒店
to figure out I booked the Waldorf.
我得接这个电♥话♥
Mmm, I think I need to take this.
我想是你哪位客户
I'm guessing it's one of your clients
打算接受我的和解条款了
wanting to take my settlement offer.
你好
Hello.
坦纳 我要追你到天涯海角
Tanner. I'm coming after you.
没错 我有你电♥话♥
Oh, I got your number.
原告都害怕了
Plaintiffs are scared.
他们都考虑要接受坦纳的低额条款
They're talking about accepting Tanner's lowball offer.
这道闸门一开 我们将溃不成军
Those floodgates open and we're done.
所以我去找了克拉克森
That's why I went to go see Clarkson.
法律财务部的那个吗
The legal finance guys?
如果我们能帮原告贷到款
If we can get our plaintiffs a loan
资助他们将来的诉讼费用
against a future jury award,
闸门就会关上 也为我们赢得时间
it'll close the floodgates and buy us more time.
这种贷款可不是小数目 哈维
Those loans aren't cheap, Harvey.
总比他们为了点小钱就答应和解强
Well, it's better than settling for pennies on the dollar.
-那去办吧 -我试过了
- Then do it. - I tried,
但没有担♥保♥金他们一毛不拔
but they won't give us anything without collateral.
他们觉得你赢不了
They don't think you can win.
庸人之见
They're wrong.
这话我爱听
That's what I like to hear.
我需要一百万才能拿到贷款
I need a million dollars to get that loan.
你是想公♥司♥掏钱吗
Are you talking about firm money?
-正是 -门都没有
- Yeah. - No way that happens.
你也不敢在我身上下注吗
You don't think I'm a good bet?
跟那个无关
That has nothing to do with it.
这原来还是你的案子呢
This was your case.
可我交给你来做制胜一击
And I gave it to you to win.
这我能够胜任 只要你给我点信心
Which I will do if you just show some faith in me.
信心可以给你
You can have my faith,
但钱不能
But you're not getting my money.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
我给你留了三条信息了
I left you three messages.
是路易陷害你 我们可以拿下他
Louis framed you. We can take him down.
我不想拿下他 迈克
I don't want to take him down, Mike.
为什么
Why not?
因为我想重新开始
Because I want a fresh start.
那你不想在皮尔逊·哈德曼律所工作了吗
So you don't wanna work at Pearson-Hardman anymore?
我已经在韦克菲尔德·凯蒂律所面试了
I applied for a job at Wakefield-Cady.
他们当场就录用我了
They offered it to me in the room.
我周一上班
I start Monday.
你跑去那里工作
You took a job at the company
他们手里有泄露名单啊
that ended up with the leaked list?
你知道这看上去像什么吗
Do you know what that looks like?
我才不在乎呢
I don't care what it looks like.
我没做错什么 我还需要工作
I'm not guilty, and I need a job.
这么说你凡事都要知难而退
So the going gets rough, and you just quit?
我不是主动离开的 我是被解雇了
No, I'm not quitting. I was fired, remember?
不 你被停职了
No, you were suspended,
你还能保住你的工作
And you could still save your job.
路易想撵我走 我也不强留
If Louis wants me gone, I'm gone.
瑞秋 路易还陷害过我
Rachel, Louis tried to frame me once,
而我还击了
And I fought back.
你为什么不能这样呢
Why aren't you doing the same thing?
因为除了你
Because except for you,
皮尔逊·哈德曼律所再没第二个人关心我
no one from Pearson-Hardman has contacted me at all.
我为什么还要拼命留在那儿
Why would I fight to stay there?
他们说我泄露机密
They're accusing me of spilling secrets?
我就泄露一个给他们瞧瞧
I'll show 'em spilling secrets.
我会把一切都告诉韦克菲尔德·凯蒂律所
I'll tell Wakefield-Cady everything.
我做不到过目不忘 迈克
I may not have a photographic memory, Mike,
但我也知道不少
but I sure as hell know a lot.
瑞秋
Rachel.
钱班尔[007电影里M夫人的秘书]
Moneypenny.
-别那么喊我 -为什么
- Don't call me that. - Why not?
因为她喜欢他[邦德]
Because she had a thing for him.
我们正好相反
This is the other way around.
你不喜欢我吗
You don't like me?
不喜欢你还会给你这个吗
Like you enough to give you this.
这是什么
What's that?
我窃听了爱默生石油公♥司♥的电♥话♥
I tapped the phones at Emerson Petroleum.
这是特拉维斯·坦纳和几位
This is a conference call between Travis Tanner
爱默生高管之间的电♥话♥会议
and several high-ranking Emerson executives.
希望他们除了天气还聊别的了
I hope they're talking about more than just the weather.
他们还谈坦纳胁迫你客户的事了
They're talking about Tanner intimidating your client.
你我都心知肚明 没有搜查令
Both you and I know that without a warrant
这通录音是不被法庭接受的
this recording's not admissible in court.
如果你作证说录音来源不明就可以了
It is if you testify that you don't know where it came from.
你为什么这么帮我
Why'd you do this?
因为你需要
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表