剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Except strawberries, peanuts, gluten, and chicken.
为什么不能选那些东西
Okay, why not those things?
因为路易犯浑了
Because Louis is an asshole.
如果你因为路易犯浑就不上这些食物
If you can't serve things just 'cause Louis is an asshole,
你可没多少可选的了
you're not gonna have that many choices.
那倒是
Good point.
珍妮来电
拒接
你到底为什么改主意
So what really made you change your mind?
同情你了
Pity.
那我领情了
I'll take it.
司机 送我去威廉斯堡
Driver, taketh me to Williamsburg.
是珍妮
It's Jenny.
特雷弗告诉我你跟他谈了
Trevor told me you talked to him,
他打算洗手不干了
and he's gonna stop.
谢谢你了 迈克
Thanks, Mike.
等等
Hold on.
不去威廉斯堡了
Change of destination.
特雷弗
Trevor.
你来干嘛
What are you doing here?
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk for a minute?
行啊
Yeah.
我知道你跟珍妮撒谎说我们谈过了
I know you lied to Jenny about us talking.
你根本就不该告诉她我在贩毒
You never should have told her i was dealing in the first place.
我根本就不该替你隐瞒
I never should have had to hide it in the first place.
听着 特雷弗 你不用靠贩毒为生
Look, Trevor, you don't need to be dealing for a living, man.
你可以有所作为的
You could make something of yourself.
你过来就为了跟我说这个吗
Is that what you came here to tell me?
你有真正的软件客户啊
You've got real software clients, man.
留住他们
Stick to them.
天啊 你还当真了
Jeez. You believe that crap?
我没有什么软件客户
I don't have any software clients.
老天 你跟珍妮一样天真
Jesus. You're as naive as Jenny.
听我说
Look...
你要是需要周转资金什么的
if you need some kind of transition money or something--
什么 你哪来的钱
What? How?
有关系吗
Does it matter?
有关系 不用你来帮我
Look, what matters is that you don't help me out, okay?
是我来帮你
I help you out.
而且我也不想周转成别的什么
And I'm not interested in transitioning into anything.
好吧
Okay.
但至少你该跟珍妮说实话
But the least you could do is be honest with Jenny.
这才是问题的关键吧
That's what this is all about.
-没错 -你一直喜欢她
- Yeah. - You always liked her.
我觉得她应该知道真♥相♥
I think she deserves to know the truth.
你总觉得自己比我强
You always thought you were better than me.
或许我就是比你强
Maybe that's because I am.
别闹了
Come on now. All right?
一刀两断吧
We're done.
别撞门上
Don't let the door hit you--
给多米尼克打电♥话♥了吗
Call Dominic?
他在门外等着我们
He's waiting for us outside.
他准备好演讲了吗
He's got the speech down?
准备好了
Yeah, he's got it down.
最好如此 我把宝押在他身上了
Better. I'm taking a big risk on him.
你把宝押在他身上了
You're taking a risk on him?
你看看他
Look at him.
他都吓得魂不附体了
He's scared out of his mind.
就因为是听了你的劝
He's leaving his comfort zone
-他要做自己不擅长的事 -那又如何
- because you convinced him to. - So?
不如说两句鼓励他的话
So maybe some words of encouragement.
帮多米尼克最好的办法
The best way to help Dominic
是不让他对自己有疑虑
is not to let him second guess himself.
一个律师最宝贵的资本
The most important asset an attorney has
是一直保持自信的能力
is his ability to always be self-assured.
好了 程序是这样的
Okay. Here's what's gonna happen.
一般会由我来为董事会的投票程序做准备
It's standard for me to prep the board on any voting procedure.
我什么时候发言
When do I speak?
我让你讲的时候 我们走吧
When I tell you to. Let's go.
我向斯坦斯兰建议让你过来
I suggested to Stensland you be there
向董事会保证生产不会受到
to convince the board the production won't be hurt
向海外搬迁的影响
by an overseas move.
他带你过来 有助于提升你的公信力
It helps your credibility that he brought you here,
但你要跟他争CEO一职时 他就不好看了
and it'll hurt his when you challenge him for CEO.
紧张也是人之常情
Look, it's natural to be nervous, okay?
只要记住 你懂技术
Just remember, you know your stuff.
董事会一直不喜欢斯坦斯兰
The board's never loved Stensland,
而且我会给你撑腰
and I'm here to back you up.
好吧
Okay.
罗伯特
Robert.
哈维
Harvey.
要知道 我得承认我差点没料到你这一招
You know, I have to admit, i almost didn't see it coming.
你说什么
Excuse me?
尽职调查的延迟一事
It was the delay in the due diligence.
就是觉得不对劲
It just didn't smell right.
唯一可能的解释
So the only thing it could be
就是你不想让我当CEO
was that you were going after my CEO appointment.
而我还有权利重新安排董事会
So since I'm still within my rights to move a board meeting,
我就调时间了
I did.
我今天中午当选了
I was voted in today at noon.
明天董事会将批准工厂的出♥售♥
And tomorrow the board will ratify the sale of the factory.
现在我要解雇你们公♥司♥
And now I'm firing your firm.
还要解雇你
And I'm firing you.
尝尝羊角面包吧 先生们
Try the croissant, gentlemen.
橙子酱好吃极了
Marmalade's fantastic.
我们该怎么做
What are we gonna do?
你要去再翻一遍章程
You're gonna go through those bylaws again,
看看有没有别的办法阻止出♥售♥
and see if there isn't another way we can stop this sale.
我是说拿多米尼克怎么办 他刚刚丢了工作
I'm talking about Dominic. He just lost his job.
他是个成人了 是他自己做的决定
He's a grown man. He made a decision.
还不是你说服他做的
Because you convinced him to.
主意是你出的
Based on your idea,
我记得你当时还极力推荐来着
which I recall you pushed on me at the time.
因为当时我以为能奏效呢
Because I thought it would work at the time.
结果没奏效 那你要我怎么办
Well, it didn't. What do you want me to do about it?
帮他啊
Help him.
他又不是要死了 就是丢了饭碗
He's not dying. He lost his job.
他再找一个就得了
He has to look for another one.
要是他一开始就选择
Which, if he hadn't chosen to fight for
不为他的公♥司♥抗争
his company in the first place,
也得另谋出路
would have happened anyway.
用行动告诉我你开窍了
Now, show me that you get it,
再去翻一遍章程
go back through those bylaws again,
看看你有没有漏掉什么
and see if you missed anything. Okay?
提升错的人做资深合伙人
So this is what happens when you promote the wrong guy
就是这种下场
to senior partner.
你要是没有背着我去找斯坦斯兰
If you hadn't gone to Stensland behind my back,
-事情就不会这样 -这可难说
- this wouldn't have happened. - You don't know that.
我在公♥司♥和你有着相同的资历
And I'm a member of this firm just as much of you.
我觉得你只是个职员而已
Oh, I think we both agree that you're a member.
跟你说 我都没...
For your information, I didn't even--
路易 哈维 先处理问题
Louis. Harvey, eye on the ball.
现在的问题是你试图背后捅客户一刀
The issue here is you tried to torpedo a client--
客户是麦肯诺汽车公♥司♥ 而不是斯坦斯兰
The client is McKernon Motors, not Stensland.
我还没说完
You didn't let me finish.
而且没经我同意
Without my consent.
这比"谁是客户"的问题严重
That trumps the "who's the client" part.
路易 去找斯坦斯兰 挽回败局
Louis, go to Stensland, repair the relationship.
多说好话 就说这是场误会
Say what you have to. Call it a misunderstanding.
保证哈维不会再插手了
Promise Harvey is no longer involved.
没问题
Consider it done.
等等
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表