剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
You heard him.
也许他也做了对不起我的事
Maybe he did the same to me.
去吧
Get in there.
小心点
And be careful.
哈维
Harvey.
我跟你说过 别随便进我的办公室
We talked about this, right? Barging into my office.
你不听我解释 我就不走
I'm not leaving until you hear me out.
-想打赌吗 -你欠我的
- Wanna bet? - You owe it to me.
-我欠你的 -对
- Oh, I owe it to you? - Yeah.
这不是我的错 好吧
Look, this is not my fault, all right?
是路易逼我做的
Louis made me do it.
他逼你了 好吧
Louis did, right.
他拿枪指着你 逼你抽大♥麻♥
He put a gun to your head and made you smoke pot.
对 他拿出药检报告
Yeah, he did. He pulled out the drug test--
我没通过
which I failed, by the way.
然后他告诉我 如果我不抽大♥麻♥
And then he told me that if I didn't smoke pot
帮他搞定新客户 他就要炒了我
to help him land this new client, that he'd fire me.
拜托
Come on.
这和请人喝酒
It's not so different than asking someone
-没什么区别吧 -我们说好的
- out for drinks, is it? - You and I had a deal.
对不起
I'm sorry.
如果下次路易让你做什么
And if next time Louis asks you to do something
我不允许你做的事 怎么办
that I told you not to do, what then?
我说了我别无选择
I told you that I did not have a choice.
因为他拿枪指着你
Oh, because he had a gun to your head.
-对 -万一真的有人拿枪指着你呢
- Yes! - What are your choices if someone puts a gun to your head?
你想什么呢 当然是照他们说的做啊
What are you talking about? You do what they say
-不然就没命了 -错了
- or they shoot you. - Wrong.
你应该把枪夺走 或掏出把更大的枪
You take the gun, or you pull out a bigger one,
或是说他们虚张声势
or you call their bluff.
你还有很多选择
Or you do any one of 146 other things.
如果你想不出
If you can't think for yourself,
说明你不适合当律师
maybe you aren't cut out for this.
我能想出来 我已经尽我所能了
No, I can and I am. Look, I did what I had to do.
我知道该怎么绝处逢生
I made the best out of a bad situation.
那是我的特长
Which is what I am good at.
你就是因为看重我那点才雇佣了我
Which is what you hired me to do in the first place.
对 我雇你的时候以为你会很忠诚
Yeah, I hired you and I expect your loyalty.
如果路易让你做那种事
So if Louis asks you to do something like that,
-你应该先来找我 -对
- you come to me first. - Oh, right.
我上次找你的时候 你告诉我
Like when I came to you and you told me
我没有资格参加专业谈判
that I couldn't sit at the adult table, right.
我可没忘 你还让我
I remember that. Or-or when you told me
自己去申请专利 找你有什么用
to go file the patent by myself, like that?
-你说什么 -你知道吗
- Excuse me? - You know what?
也许这次该让我看看你的忠心了
Maybe it's time you showed me some loyalty.
你知道我花了多久
Do you know how long it was
才有资格上桌谈判的吗
before I got to sit at the adult table?
直到我有了第一个客户
It was when I brought in my first client.
我记得你好像一个也没有
Which I don't recall you having done.
在你申请专利失败以后
And when you screwed up that patent
怀亚特冲我发火
and Wyatt went ape shit on me,
我可没有把责任推卸给你 我自己扛了
I didn't put that on you, I took it on myself.
因为那是我的职责
Because that's my job.
而你的职责就是按我说的去做
And it's your job to do what I say when I say it.
如果想谈什么忠诚
So if you're talking about loyalty,
你只能自己去争取
you better goddamn earn it.
你说得对
You're right.
我向你道歉的时候是真心的
I said I'm sorry and I meant it.
哈维...
Harvey...
我希望...我需要你相信我 好吗
I want you to tr-- I need you to trust me, okay?
我会加班加点
And I will work as long as I can,
尽一切努力赢得你的信任
as hard as it takes to make that happen.
你可以不用给我报酬 好吗
I mean, you don't even have to pay me, all right?
我免费给你干活
I'll work for free.
免费
For free.
也不是一直不要报酬
What, I meant...not forever.
只是在试用期内
Just as, like, a probationary thing.
唐娜 告诉怀亚特我马上过去
Donna, tell Wyatt I'm on my way over.
你不用按键就能直接通话吗
Do you never have to press a button?
收到 杰西卡要麦克
Got it. And Jessica wants to see
立刻去办公室见她
Mike in her office right now.
路易告诉我俱乐部的事了
Louis told me what you did at the club.
我猜他没把全部实情告诉你
I bet he didn't tell you the whole story.
那些已足以令我钦佩了
He told me enough to impress me.
临时动议不好处理
Your new business is hard.
对方会对你夸下海口
People will promise you the world
但在签合同之前
but until they sign that engagement letter,
那毫无意义
it means nothing.
我不知道你对汤姆·凯勒说了什么
Now I don't know what you told Tom Keller,
但你年纪轻轻就能拉到客户...
but bring a client in at your age...
你让我想起了哈维
That reminds me of Harvey.
杰西卡 签合同之前
Jessica, before we get started,
汤姆对聘金方面有点意见
there's something in the retainer that Tom pointed out.
其实没什么的
It's not a big deal, really.
-我们只是 -不 不 不
- We were just-- - No, no, no, no, no, no.
我说过 我们得让你满意
Like I said, we're here to make you happy.
对吗
Right?
我以为你不想和他有任何瓜葛
I thought you wanted nothing to do with him?
的确不想 但是后来我仔细一想
I didn't. But then I thought about it.
他虽然不是什么好人
And he might not be a very good person,
但好的律师
but a little deviousness
就应该具备狡猾的特质
is the sort of thing you look for in a good lawyer.
我以前的律师 人太老实了
I mean, the other guy I was with, he was too nice.
我们是兄弟 一起上过学
We were buddies, we went to school together.
是时候找个专业的律师了
It's time I grew up, got a real shark.
我不是故意那么做来拉拢你做我们的客户
Well, I had no intention of being that way to get your business.
所以我才要坚持让你做首席律师
That's exactly why I insisted that you be my point man.
我希望有人帮我算计别人
I want someone being devious for me,
而不是算计我
not to me.
-怎么了 -只是...
- What? - It's just...
要不是你要求的话 路易根本不会
Louis would've never told Jessica that I existed,
向杰西卡提起我 更不可能说我帮过他
let alone that I helped him if you hadn't done that.
在我看来 我们三个精诚合作
Hey, the way I see it, the three of us stick together,
可以做到所向披靡
we'll make a pretty good team.
我有个更好的主意
You know, I got a better idea.
二千万美元
$20 million?
他们说这是最终价格了
They claim it's their final offer.
我光做样机就花了两千万
That's what it cost to make the prototype.
我还搭上了全部积蓄和两年的心血
Not to mention my entire savings and two years of my life.
怀亚特...
Wyatt...
他们知道我们的禁止令还没通过
They know we're stalled on our injunction.
所以说 为了避免你们拿下专利
Which means, to them, they're giving you a fair price
而带来的损失
as an insurance policy against the risk of
他们的出价还是很合理的
possibly losing the interference claim.
我才懒得管他们
I don't care what it is to them.
这不公平
It's not fair.
不管公平与否 都是他们的最终出价了
Fair or not, it's their final offer.
你觉得我该接受吗
You think I should take it?
我觉得你可以让他们去死
I think you should tell them to shove it up their ass.
女士们先生们 非常抱歉
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm terribly sorry,
我们遇到了麻烦
but we have a problem.
什么麻烦
What problem?
我们之所以过来
We came down here
是因为你告诉我们
because you led us to believe that
你的委托人愿意接受我们的和解协议
your client was ready to accept - our settlement agreement.
我原本也那么认为
And I thought he would.
我把出价告诉了他
Look, I took him the offer.
向他做了解释 并建议他接受
I presented it to him, and recommended that he take it.
事实上 我强烈要求他接受
In fact, I urged him to take it.
你知道他让我怎么做吗
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表