剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
就让麦迪森拿去
We let Madison have it.
我没白教你
I have taught you a thing or two.
看来最新的情况你都知道了
Well, I see that you're up to speed.
我也知道
Well, as am I.
我注意到报社面临着员工的去留问题
Um, I noticed that there were some employee issues at the tabloid.
合同即将到期之类的
You know, contracts about to expire.
所以我想让你们知道
So I just want to let you guys know
我索性把所有主力员工都续约了
that I went ahead and locked up all the key employees,
以防不测
just to protect us,
因为我们双方在同一战线 对吧
since we're all working on this together, right?
很好
Good.
-他知道了 -不可能
- He knows. - He can't.
-他已经知道了 -我一向谨慎
- He does. - I was careful.
那台服务器上的所有文件我都删了
I deleted every file from the server.
除了我给凯尔茜发传真的时候拿出来过
The only time any paper trail left my locked desk
所有文件都一直锁在我办公桌里
is when I faxed it to Kelsey.
你传真了
You faxed it.
你居然用了一台能储存任何经手信息的机器
From the large machine that stores all the information you put in it
而且只要有你的代码 就能把信息打印出来
to be printed back later by anyone who has your code?
他不能这么做
He can't do that.
我们说好了界限分明的
We have a Chinese wall thing.
天啊 他要打败我们了 是吧
Oh, god, he's gonna beat us, isn't he?
他知道我们想要什么
Look, he knows what we're up to,
但是他就喜欢炫耀自己的战术
but he couldn't keep his tactics to himself.
我们可以利用这一点反败为胜
So we can use that against him.
没错 这才是消灭路易之道
And that's how we'll crush Louis.
我再重申一次 哈维
Refresher course, Harvey.
在这件案子上 你和路易并非对手
You and Louis aren't opponents on this one.
你们得鼎力合作
You're working together.
像船长和塔妮尔一样
Like Captain & Tennille?
船长和塔妮尔 美国1970年代的夫妻音乐搭档
那么 他是塔妮尔
Well, if so, he's tennille.
谁
Who?
你得跟我来一下
You need to come with me.
怎么 我遇上麻烦了吗
What, am I in trouble?
没错 哈维 麻烦大了
Yeah, Harvey. You are.
收拾我之前想买♥♥酒先犒劳我吗
Gonna buy me a drink before you screw me?
坐下 哈维
Sit down, Harvey.
听听她要说什么
Listen to what she has to say.
你吓得我双腿发抖
You got me trembling in my boots.
你不过是条小鱼
You're a small fish,
而且你现在都不属于这个池子了
and you don't even swim in the pond anymore.
但如果非得把你活吞 才能扳倒卡梅隆·丹尼斯
But if I have to eat you alive to get to Cameron Dennis,
我在所不惜
I will.
这是我告他的案宗
This is my case against him.
伪造DNA测试
Falsifying DNA tests,
逼供
coerced confessions,
隐瞒证词
testimony buried.
你既然掌握了这些证据 为何还需要我
You have all this. Why do you need me?
因为这只是间接证据
Because this is circumstantial.
你掌握了罪行
You have the crimes,
但无法直接证明是卡梅隆干的
but you can't physically tie them to Cameron.
他是个行为不端的公务员
He's a dirty public servant,
我认为你是因为这个才离开的
and I think it's why you left.
你干得风头正劲 不可能随便走人
Your record was too good to just walk away.
也许我变贪婪了
Maybe I got greedy.
-哈维 -我不会去作证
- Harvey. - I'm not testifying.
你太固执了
You're being stubborn.
这件事不是你说了算
And this isn't one where you get to make the call.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我已经尽力了
I've done all I can.
他不仅为自己的案子徇私舞弊
It wasn't just his cases he cheated on.
赫克特·阿维拉
Hector Avila.
你看看
Take a look.
你觉得你真有那么伟大吗
You think you were really that great?
你觉得你一向出色的成绩
You think your great track record
是因为你技艺超群吗
was because of your skill?
我有两种揣测 哈维
I got two theories here, Harvey.
要么你在浪费时间保护一个
Either you're wasting your time protecting a man
一开始就把你蒙在鼓里的人
who screwed you from the beginning,
要么你不仅纵容了他的行为
or you didn't just know he did this,
还亲身参与其中
you participated,
如果是这样 你的律师资格会被吊销
in which case I'll have you disbarred.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
见鬼
Damn it.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
没做什么
Uh, nothing.
我只是发几封传真
I'm just sending some faxes.
闪开
Stand down.
它们卡在里面 唐娜 你又能怎样
They're stuck, Donna. What are you gonna do?
我可是传真机语者
I'm the fax whisperer.
好吧 很好笑 行了吧
Okay, that's ridiculous, all right?
我都试过了
I've tried everything.
我按了...我已经试过了
I've hit-- I've already done that.
它没反应...
And it didn't--
你赢了
Whatever.
联♥合♥国♥际报想要购买♥♥《真♥相♥至上》吗
United International wants to buy the tabloid?
不管怎样 都不准告诉路易
Uh, whatever you do, don't say anything to Louis.
凯尔茜·普莱斯不想出♥售♥
Kelsey Price does not want to sell.
守口如瓶
Not a word.
谢谢
Thanks.
你这儿发生爆♥炸♥了吗
Whoa. Something explode in here?
就是查点资料
Just doing some research.
没错 你总是亲自动手查资料
Yeah, 'cause you always do your own research.
好吧 先是和唐娜 和杰西卡开闭门会议
Okay, closed-door meeting with Donna, with Jessica,
又和你以前从没提起过的地方检察官共进晚餐
dinner with some D.A. you've never even mentioned before.
这些都是卡梅隆·丹尼斯教你的吧
Is this all something Cameron Dennis taught you?
瞒着所有人 因为你如此出色
Keep secrets from everyone because you're so good,
不需要任何人的帮助
you don't need anyone's help?
有人在做有关证据篡改的调查
There's an investigation into evidence tampering.
想让我上庭供出前任上司的不端行为
I've been asked to testify against my old boss...
不然我就将面临指控
or face charges myself.
你会被吊销律师执照
You could be disbarred.
如果他们能认定我有罪
If I'm found guilty.
你有罪吗
Are you guilty?
至少没有篡改证据
Not of evidence tampering.
我绝不会那么做
I would never do that.
其它事情呢
Of anything else?
我做过的任何事情
Anything I ever did,
如果让一位公正的法官判定
you put me in front of an unbiased judge,
我就是清白的
I walk away clean.
如果上法庭交由大陪审团判定
You put me in a courtroom with a grand jury,
那就说不准了
anything can happen.
那你会去作证吗
So are you gonna testify?
现在看起来没得选了
I'm not sure what choice I have.
曾经有个混♥蛋♥告诉我说
Well, some dickhead once told me
你脑袋被枪顶着的时候
that when they put a gun to your head,
并非只有屈服和被杀两条出路
it's not just give in or be killed.
还有146个其他选择
There are 146 other options.
你会想出办法的
You'll figure something out.
明早你们会看到我的提案
I'll have a proposal for you in the morning,
我想双方都会满意的
And I think we'll all be happy.
好吗
All right?
晚安
Night.
他上钩了
He took the bait?
如同瓮中捉鳖啊
Like shooting a fish in a barrel.
干得不错
Good work.
你要去哪儿
Where you going?
我决定采纳你的建议
I just might take your advice.
大局已变
The tides are turning.
你要跟着一起变吗 哈维
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表