剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
必须的
Yes.
两杯
Two?
我们该吐了
We should barf.
手铐摘掉
Take 'em off.
手铐摘掉 他不是禽兽
Take 'em off. He's not an animal.
我要像跟人说话那样跟他谈
I want to talk to him like a man.
怎么了
What happened?
沃尔夫不肯撤销起诉
Wolf won't drop the charges.
什么
What?
我什么都试过了
I tried everything.
你试过了
Y-you tried?
听我说 我们能做笔交易
Look, we can cut a deal.
我们能请求宽限些时间
We can ask for more time.
-他已经说了没门了 -我们必须...
- He already said no way. - We've got to...
试试吗
Try?
像你用DNA试试那样
Try like you did with the DNA?
我本来只剩4年 16年剩下4年
I had 4 years-- 4 years of 16
还是因为你我才被判了这么多
that I only had in the first place because of you.
-克利福德 我们... -闭嘴
- Clifford, we-- - Shut up.
你不如拿我撒气吧
Why don't you take it out on me?
你说什么
What did you say?
我说拿我撒气
I said take it out on me.
-哈维 -我把你送进监狱
- Harvey - I put you in there.
让你在那儿发霉
I let you rot.
十年多我从没想过这件事
I didn't give it a minute's thought for over a decade.
-别逼我 -何不呢
- Don't push me. - Why not?
我活该 这是我的错
I deserve it. It's my fault.
-你自己也这么说 -哈维
- You said it yourself. - Harvey...
因为他们又会把我关起来
They'll put me back in the hole, that's why not.
还要增加你的刑期吗
And increase your sentence?
反正横竖都躲不过了
It's gonna happen anyway.
-警卫 -来吧
- Guard. - Come on.
你知道杰森·布莱克
You know, Jason Black--
我说了别逼我
I said don't push me.
-警卫 到这儿来 -他们杀了吉尔
- Guard, come in here! - They killed Jill.
他们在外面 要把大牙笑掉了...
And they are out there laughing their asses off--
别打了
Knock it off.
行了
Let's go.
别打了 过来
Get off of him. Let's go.
你说你会把我弄出去
You said you'd get me out of here!
你说你会把我弄出去的
You said you'd get me out!
刚刚怎么回事
What just happened?
我为我们争取到48小时
I just bought us 48 hours.
现在做什么
Now what?
我要把那两个人其中一个打得叫妈
I'm gonna beat the shit out of one of those guys
然后让他供出另一个人
and get him to rat on the other one.
-打哪个 -弱的那个
- Which one? - The weaker one.
哪个是弱的
Which one is that?
那个没作证的
The one who didn't testify.
你是认真的
You're serious.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
谁要来阻止我
Who's gonna stop me?
哈维 那是不会被接受的
Harvey, it wouldn't be admissible.
你这样是不能打倒他们的
You'll never get them that way.
-会让克利福德出狱的 -怎么做到
- It'll get Clifford out. - How?
沃尔夫不能不承认他是清白的了
Wolf won't be able to deny that he's innocent anymore.
哈维 这不是你的作风
Harvey, you don't do this.
你不能打人 你不是这么行事的
You can't beat people. That's not what you do.
-今天就是了 -哈维 站住
- It is today. - Harvey, stop!
听我说 我有别的主意
Listen, I got another idea.
-什么 -你会喜欢的
- What? - You'll like it.
是《烈血暴潮》里的
It's from Mississippi Burning.
走吧
Come on.
这些东西都是客户送的吗
So all of these things are from clients?
差不多吧
Yeah, pretty much.
这支笔呢
This pen?
你去年记得听说过什么有关特伦普的大丑闻吗
Remember that big Trump scandal you heard about last year?
-没有 -这就对了
- No. - Exactly.
别碰那个
Ooh, don't touch that.
帕特里克·尤因[尼克斯球员]签名的
Signed by Patrick Ewing.
他会看出来的 就会跟我唠叨个没完
He'll know. I'll never hear the end of it.
好吧 这个呢
All right. And this one?
-伯德 -他是波士顿人啊
- Bird. - He's from Boston.
他是白人的英雄嘛
White man's hero.
科比的 他不会在意的
Yeah, it's Kobe. He won't care.
你真的很了解他
You really know him.
确实
I really do.
没有
No.
从来没吗
Never?
没有
No.
一点都没
Ever?
没有
No.
-从来一点都没吗 -没有
- Never, ever? - No.
为什么
Why not?
因为你就再也回不到从前了
Because you can never go back.
我内急
I gotta pee.
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
我收到你的短♥信♥了 你要跟我说什么
I got your message. What'd you wanna talk about?
回头再说
It can wait.
记得你跟我说那天要不是哈维
Remember when you said you would have died that day
你非送命不可吗
if it hadn't been for Harvey?
没错
Yeah.
他需要你帮忙
He needs your help.
醒醒 马特
Wake up, Matt.
你是谁 你想怎么样
Who are you? What do you want?
我是谁不重要 重要的是我代谁而来
It's not who I am. It's who I represent.
是杰森·布莱克
Jason Black.
他知道你去找警♥察♥了
He knows you talked to the police.
不 我没有 我起誓
No, I didn't, I swear.
那我不管
That's not my department.
好了 马特
Now, Matt...
你得去翻供
you're gonna retract what you said.
然后离开这里
You're gonna leave town.
而且你永远不能再去找他们了
And you're never gonna talk to them again.
否则下一次
Or next time....
打的就是你的头
that's gonna be your head.
有人报♥警♥了吗
Somebody call the police?
你
You.
你 你在这儿...你在这儿干嘛
You, what are you-- what are you doing here?
马特 别紧张
Hey, Matt...relax.
探员一直在街对面呢
The Detective was across the street the whole time.
我们猜到杰森会派人来
We knew Jason would send somebody.
什么
What?
你以为是谁告诉杰森
Who do you think told Jason
说你去找警♥察♥了
you went to the police in the first place?
是我 哈维给我看了DNA检测结果
I did... Harvey showed me the results of the DNA test.
两块血迹
Two splotches.
分别是你和杰森·布莱克的
Jason Black's and yours.
好吧
Okay, um...
我要报案
Uh, I want to file a report.
行啊
Sure.
我带你去市里
I'll take you downtown.
让你看看照片册
You can look through the books.
或许会有所发现
Maybe you find something.
或许没有
Maybe you don't.
但你真正的问题不是那个人
But your real problem isn't that guy.
而是杰森·布莱克
It's Jason Black.
之前有人想要告发他
Somebody was gonna turn him in once before.
我想你很清楚 他为了让人闭嘴
And I think you know the lengths he'll go to...
会做出什么事情
to shut somebody up.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表