剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
but sometimes we may
不能完全理解这意味着什么
not fully understand what that means.
我们知道这意味着什么
We understand what it means.
也许你知道 也许你不知道
Well, maybe you do, and maybe you don't.
对我而言
For me,
这意味着两位男士谈回到最初的协议
it would be to see both men return to the initial deal
使双方的生意达成共赢
so that you can grow both your businesses,
而不是一个公♥司♥声誉扫地
instead of having one company with a hostile reputation
而另一家像以前一样变成空壳
and the other a shell of what it once was.
对我来说 那可算不上是胜利
I mean, that doesn't sound like a win to me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们继续谈最初的那个协议吧
Let's just go back to the original deal.
我们可以一起经营
We can run it together.
需要帮忙吗
You need anything?
要是没有我就走了
'cause otherwise I'm gonna head out.
去和助理们喝庆功酒吗
Celebratory drinks with the associates?
是啊
Yep.
你有什么可庆祝的
And what exactly are you celebrating?
不用跟我说什么你很失望 哈维
You know what? You can save the disappointment, Harvey.
-我知道我做了什么 -是吗
- I know what I did. - Do you?
我看到的是你退缩了
Because what I saw is that you backed off
因为你担心伤害你女朋友的感情
because you were worried about hurting your girlfriend's feelings.
这只是一场模拟庭审
It was a fake trial.
对吧 我斟酌了利弊
All right? I weighed the pros and the cons,
觉得为了结果而伤害别人不值得
and I decided it wasn't worth hurting someone for the result.
结果就是你让公♥司♥里的每个合伙人
The result is you just told every partner in this firm,
包括我 都知道你是个草包
including myself, that you have a weak stomach,
你没胆子 狠不下心
that you don't have what it takes.
你一直告诉我 我必须选择
You know, you keep telling me that I have to decide
要成为一个怎样的律师
what kind of lawyer I wanna be.
如果我够聪明 大概会成为你这样的律师
And if I were smart, I'd probably be just like you,
因为每个人都知道你是最棒的
because everybody knows you're the best.
但我同样要决定我要成为一个怎样的人
But I'm also trying to decide what kind of person I wanna be.
有时候 相比较你那类人
And sometimes I like my kind of person
我还是更喜欢我这样的
a lot more than yours.
你想知道我是个怎样的人吗
You wanna know what kind of person I am?
心狠手辣但是讲究公平
Tough but fair.
我只说我所看到的
I call it like I see it.
我看到的是一个孩子渴求一个机会
And what I see is a kid who asked for an opportunity
却还不确定 这是不是他想要的
who still hasn't decided if he wants it or not.
来一杯纯麦威士忌
Single malt, please.
怎么来哈佛俱乐部了 我以为你讨厌这地方
Harvard Club? I thought you hate this place.
维加把我从他的酒店赶出来了
Vega kicked me out of his hotel,
你知道的 给人打工...
so, you know, beggars...
别装委屈了
Save the pout.
你当过《法律评论》的头儿
You were head of Law Review,
你是高法法官的书♥记♥员
you clerked for a Supreme Court judge,
而且几乎把我打败了
and you almost beat me.
我觉得为这个得喝一杯
I think that deserves a drink.
你请客
On you.
我想高兴点儿 但是我刚被炒鱿鱼了
I'd laugh, but I just got fired.
被事务所解雇了吗
From the firm?
不是
No.
但事务所那边肯定不会满意
But the firm's not going to be happy,
所以我还不想回去
And that's why I'm not already on a plane.
我认识的斯科特可要比这坚强得多
Hey, the Scottie I know is tougher than that.
是吗
Is she?
你想重回母校
Well, you wanna go back to our alma mater
听一场为何女性在科学方面更出色的讲座吗
and see a lecture on why women are better at science?
可能会让你振作起来
Might cheer you up.
可能吧 但我不会和你一起去了
Maybe, but I'm not going with you.
别这样 我们还是朋友 不是吗
Come on, we're still friends, aren't we?
我要结婚了 哈维
I'm getting married, Harvey.
未婚夫叫斯蒂夫
His name is Steve, and, uh,
一个月前他向我求了婚
he asked me a month ago, and, um,
等我回到伦敦
when I get back to London I'm--
我要答应他了
I'm going to say yes.
你想要我说什么
What would you like me to say?
什么也别说了
Nothing.
过来
Come here.
很抱歉我赢了
I'm sorry I won.
不 哈维
No, Harvey...
我讨厌你为了这个说抱歉
I would hate it if you were sorry about that.
你没必要这么做
You didn't have to do that, you know.
-我知道 -我本可以承受的
- I know. - I could've handled it.
-我知道 -你可能没听出来
- I know. - That was a thank-you,
我是在说谢谢
If you couldn't tell.
我明白
I could tell.
珍妮是个不错的证人
So, um, Jenny was a great witness.
既可爱又漂亮
Really likeable and pretty.
是的 是啊
Yeah. Yeah, she is.
我知道这周我对你态度不好
I know I was hard on you this week.
-没事 -不是
- It's okay-- - No, it--
你有没有想过
Did you ever take a minute to wonder
我为什么这么生你的气
why I was so mad at you?
我对你的期待比对大多数人都高
I just expect more from you than most people.
为什么
Why?
你是个聪明人
You're a smart guy.
你会想明白的
You can figure it out.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表