剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
2011款特斯拉敞篷运动跑车
The 2011 Tesla Roadster Sport,
只为我们最为尊贵的会员提供
offered only to our most exclusive members.
你果真懂车
You know your vehicles.
我保证在她沦落成庞蒂亚克前还回来
I promise to have her back before she turns into a Pontiac.
庞蒂亚克:通用旗下品牌 09年被砍从此消失
-嗨 哈维 -劳伦斯
- Hey, Harvey. - Laurence.
除了特斯拉 你今晚挑辆别的车如何
How would you feel about taking something other than the Tesla tonight?
-这有违我的原则 -什么原则
- It goes against my policy. - What policy?
"我要这辆特斯拉"原则
My "I want the Tesla" policy.
-好吧 -这样吧
- Yeah. - Tell you what.
如果你比我更了解这辆车
You know more about the car than I do,
就归你
it's yours.
马力
Horsepower.
不是吧 第一问就是这个吗
Really? That's where we're starting?
觉得简单的话 就请回答
Well, if it's so simple, just answer it.
288匹
288.
-最高时速 -每小时125英里[约200公里]
- Top speed. - 125 miles an hour.
-从0加速到60迈... -3.7秒
- 0 to 60-- - 3.7 seconds.
看来你确实了解你的车
Yeah. You know your cars.
我是个狂热的车迷
I'm an enthusiast.
而且我等特斯拉上市好几个月了
And I've been waiting for the Tesla for months.
好吧
Okay.
劳伦斯
Laurence.
自便吧
Knock yourself out.
你为什么要让给他
So why'd you let him have it?
因为让一个运作20亿对冲基金的人
Because it never hurts to have a man
欠我个人情总是有益无害的
who runs a $2 billion hedge fund owe you one.
但如果你都决定给他了
But if you're just gonna give it to him,
何必还跟他比呢
why bother to compete first?
因为若不是我赢了他
Because if I didn't beat him,
他不会觉得欠我个人情
he wouldn't feel he owed me one.
我突然想要俩复古的车了
I'm suddenly feeling old school.
你何不给我个惊喜
Why don't you surprise me, huh?
你是迈克·罗斯吗
Are you Mike Ross?
哈维让我告诉你 八点整就是八点整
Harvey told me to tell you that 8:00 means 8:00.
在贾维茨中心跟我会合
很高兴你还是来了
Glad you showed up.
不好意思 我刚刚...
Oh, hey. I'm sorry. I was just--
-闭嘴 -好的
- Shut up. - OK.
你看到这些车了吗
You see these cars?
看到了 太拉风了
Yeah. They're awesome.
烂透了
They suck.
跟这辆根本没法比
They're nothing compared to this.
这车的引擎是麦肯诺汽车公♥司♥制♥造♥的
The engine in this car is made by McKernon Motors,
是F1的行业标准
the industry standard in Formula One.
事实上 靠这引擎拿的冠军
In fact, they've won more championships
比其它任何引擎都多
than any other engine on the planet.
你是怎么知道这些的
How do you know all this?
艾弗里·麦肯诺曾经是
Avery McKernon was the first client
我带进律所的第一位客户
I ever brought into the firm.
-曾经 -他三个月前去世了
- Was? - He died three months ago.
天呐 我很抱歉...
Oh, God. I'm so sorry--
这不是重点
Not the point.
麦肯诺的引擎和他的公♥司♥
McKernon's engines and his company
有一个共同之处
have something in common--
他们总是赢家 就像我
They win, like me.
正因如此 我晋升为资深合伙人了
And because I win, I've been promoted to senior partner,
这意味着你将处理他们所有的文件
which means you'll be handling all their paperwork.
所以你带我来
Oh, so you brought me here
就是让我欣赏下产品
to give me an appreciation for the product.
不 我是带你来见罗伯特·斯坦斯兰
No, I brought you here to meet Robert Stensland,
新任CEO
the new CEO.
他希望把你的名字和长相对上号♥
He'll want to put your name with a face.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为罗伯特是个吝啬鬼
Because Robert's a tightwad,
不是雇你来吃白饭的
and we don't bill you out for nothing.
等下 我们现在聊天也计费吗
Wait a minute. Is this conversation right now billable?
当然得计费
You bet your ass it is.
耶 击掌庆祝下 快点
Yes. Up top. Come on.
怎么 赚那么多钱 不该庆祝下吗
What? We're making all this money. We can't celebrate it?
庆祝也得有品位
Not in poor taste.
多米尼克 迈克 这位是多米尼克·巴伦
Dominic. Mike, I'd like you to meet Dominic Barone,
他负责这个引擎的设计和制♥造♥
the man responsible for the design and production of this engine.
这是我的新助理 迈克·罗斯
This is my new associate, Mike Ross.
他还是个孩子呢
He's just a kid.
你想在他青春期前就糟蹋他吗
Are you trying to steal his soul before he hits puberty?
好吧 显然...
Okay, obviously...
你还在为我们的劳资谈判郁闷啊
You're still upset about our labor negotiations.
我的员工遭到严重打击
My-- My workers took a big hit.
麦肯诺还丢了性命呢
And McKernon took a bigger one.
这些年来 他们撑起了这个强大的公♥司♥
Both of which poised the company to be strong for years.
这点我从不怀疑
I was always straight with you about that.
一个搞垮我们的人 还说得出这种话
Sophisticated words for a guy who screwed us.
很抱歉你会那么想
Look, I'm sorry you feel that way,
但你不得不承认
but you have to admit,
我那事做得光明磊落
I did have the courtesy to do it from the front.
哇 真的 他很感激
Wow. Yeah, he really appreciates
你为公♥司♥所做的一切
what you've done for the company.
罗伯特·斯坦斯兰
Robert Stensland,
给你介绍下你新的助理律师 迈克·罗斯
I'd like you to meet your new associate, Mike Ross.
我们付他的报酬可没付你的那么高
We're not paying him what we pay you.
那是自然 但我保证他很有效率
Nor should you, but I assure you he's highly effective.
是吗 口说无凭啊
Well, I'll believe it when I see it.
我上周让他读了你们的公♥司♥租赁合同
I had him read your corporate lease last week.
尽管问
Ask him anything.
那可是300页的文件
That's a 300-page document.
好 说一下合同条款的内容
Okay, what are the terms?
听着 我完全摸不着头脑
Okay, I have no idea what you're talking about.
承租人是母公♥司♥ 格兰登企业集团
The named lessee was the parent company, Glendon Enterprises.
企业位于西19区57号♥
35,000 square feet
3万5千平方英尺[991平方米]
at 19 west 57th.
每英尺80美元
$80 a foot.
六个月后到期 可以续租
Expires in six months with an option to extend.
操作期限为30天
Exercisable in 30 days.
-谁签的合同 -你签的
- Who signed the lease? - You did.
-我的中名是什么 -字母L
- What's my middle name? - The letter "L."
如果公♥司♥不存在了怎么办
What happens in the event the company no longer exists?
合同里没有这条
That wasn't in the lease.
你如何能确定
How can you be sure?
因为我看到的合同不是300页
Because the lease I read wasn't 300 pages.
而是36♥4♥页
It was 36♥4♥.
每一页的内容我都了如指掌
And I can tell you what's on any one of those pages,
而那点我却不知道
but I can't tell you that.
所以我能确定合同中没提到
That's how I can be sure.
很好
Excellent.
你可以让他马上着手处理新合同了
You can get him started on the new deal right away.
-新合同 -没错
- New deal? - Yeah.
我找到一个买♥♥家 愿意出两亿美金
I have found a buyer willing to spend $200 million
买♥♥下旗舰工厂所在的地方
for the ground underneath the flagship factory.
那你们准备转移到哪里生产
Where are you moving manufacturing?
这可就是重点了
Well, that's the beauty of it.
麦肯诺真正的价值在于其品牌
The real asset of McKernon Motors is the name.
我们将把工厂移到海外 省下一大笔钱
We move overseas, we save ourselves a bundle.
保留品牌的同时进行预先付款
Up front payout while retaining the name
长♥期♥维持现金的流动
and maintaining cash flow over time.
-这点子太有才了 -正是
- That's genius. - Exactly.
好的 我们会处理好一切的
All right, we'll take care of everything.
很好
Okay.
谢了
Thanks.
不是吧
Really?
天呐 我知道他很抠门
Jesus. I knew he was cheap.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表