剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
"与民事责任相关的代理
"Civil liability associated with agency is based
基于多个因素"
on several factors--"
"包括越权代理
"Including the deviation of the agent from his path,
与原告相关的表见代理
"the reasonable inference of agency on behalf of the plaintiff,
以及损害性质本身"
and the nature of the damages themselves."
你怎么知道这些
How did you know that?
我在准备律师资格考时学到的
I learned it when I studied for the bar.
行啊 牛人
Okay, hotshot,
把这笔记本打开
fire up this laptop.
我让你瞧瞧
I'm gonna show you
一个从哈佛毕业的律师的能耐
what a Harvard attorney can do.
选个话题
Pick a topic.
股票期权回溯
Stock option backdating.
虽说回溯期权是合法的
Although backdating options is legal,
但根据国内税收法第409A条规定
violations arise related to disclosures
信息披露仍属违规行为
under IRC section 409A.
你漏掉了萨班斯-奥克斯利法案
You forgot about Sarbanes-Oxley.
2007年之后
The statute of limitations
这部法案就因为时效过期而失效了
renders Sarbanes-Oxley moot post 2007.
除非你能找到相关诉讼
Not if you can find actions
来掩盖2008年5月
to cover up the violation
由第六巡回法庭裁定的违规行为
as established in the sixth circuit, May 2008.
反驳得不错 不过你坐在电脑前
That's impressive, but you're sitting at a computer.
玩着红心大战
Playing hearts.
不好意思 想考倒我的话
Sorry. If you want to beat me,
你得拿法律以外的问题对付我
you're gonna have to do it at something else.
那些你是怎么知道的
How can you know all that?
我说过 我喜欢读书
I told you. I like to read.
凡是读过的东西 我就能理解
And once I read something, I understand it.
理解之后 就永远不会忘记
And once I understand it, I never forget it.
你为什么要考律师资格证
Why take the bar?
有个白♥痴♥说我没读过法学院
This dickhead bet me I couldn't pass it
赌我肯定过不了考试
without going to law school.
好吧
Okay, look,
这听起来很有意思
this is all pretty fascinating stuff,
但我得继续工作了
but I'm afraid I got to get back to work.
让我看看色皮格还在不在外面
I'll make sure that Serpico isn't around
科幻罪案电影中的警♥察♥
等着抓你
waiting for you.
你这么想当律师
You want this job so much,
为什么不去上法学院呢
why didn't you just go to law school?
我还在读大学的时候
When I was in college,
就梦想着做一名律师
it was my dream to be a lawyer.
我需要钱
I needed some money,
于是特雷弗说服我
and Trevor convinced me
把数学考试的题目背下来
to memorize this math test
卖♥♥给别人
and to sell it.
结果我们卖♥♥给了院长的女儿
Turns out we sold it to the Dean's daughter.
我的奖学金被取消了 被学校开除了 我...
I lost my scholarship, I got kicked out of school, I...
那件事颠覆了我的生活
I got knocked into a different life.
我一直期望有一天能回到正轨
And I have been wishing for a way back ever since.
这么跟你说吧
Let me tell you something.
这不是小儿科 而是份艰苦的工作
This isn't elementary school. This is hard work.
工时长 压力大
Long hours. High pressure.
我需要的是个心智成熟的人
I need a grown goddamn man.
你要是给我这个机会
You give me this,
我会加倍努力工作
and I will work as hard as it takes
让那些哈佛的呆瓜长长见识
to school those Harvard douches
成为你所见过最优秀的律师
and become the best lawyer you have ever seen.
我想给你这个机会
I'm inclined to give you a shot,
但如果我没聘用你呢
but what if I decide to go another way?
那很正常
I'd say that's fair.
有些时候我就是喜欢
Sometimes I like to hang out with people
和不那么聪明的人待在一起
who aren't that bright, you know,
体验另一种生活
just to see how the other half lives.
闪开
Move over.
我要给公♥司♥发邮件说我找到新助理了
I'm emailing the firm I just found our next associate.
好了 你星期一开始上班
All right. You're gonna start a week from Monday.
按我说的做
Here's what you're gonna do.
首先 不能再抽大♥麻♥ 我们会进行药检
First, no more pot. We drug test.
现在开始戒 到时就检测不出来了
Stop smoking now, you'll be fine,
我看你除了大♥麻♥没碰别的毒品吧
I assume that's all the drugs you do.
-你怎么知道的 -你爱读书 我爱阅人
- How do you know that? - You read books, I read people.
吸大♥麻♥的人只吸大♥麻♥ 那是他们的风格
And potheads smoke pot. That's what they do.
我不只吸大♥麻♥ 我也有兴趣爱好
It's not all I do. I have interests.
你聪明透顶
You're Albert frigging' Einstein,
却连法学院都进不去吗
and you couldn't manage to get into law school?
你觉得这和毒瘾没关系吗
You think that's not from smoking weed?
特雷弗来电未接
-特雷弗让我... -第二点
- Trevor got-- - That's another thing.
你不许再和特雷弗来往
You're never gonna talk to Trevor again.
扔掉那个公文箱
You're gonna ditch that briefcase,
坐上去哈佛的飞机
and you're gonna get on a plane to Harvard,
切身体验一下
and you're gonna learn everything there is
上法学院的感觉
about going to law school there.
-这是你自己买♥♥的西装吗 -是的
- Did you buy that suit? - Yeah.
买♥♥几套新的吧
Let's buy some new ones.
你好
Hi.
请问我如何报名今天法学院的参观呢
How do I sign up for today's law school tour?
你得穿越回六个星期前
You go back in time six weeks
然后预约今天的参观
because that's when it booked up.
这里是哈佛法学院
This is Harvard Law.
我们每年会收到七千份申请
We get over 7,000 applications a year.
2010级毕业考试前十名
你觉得你能随便进来参观吗
You think you can just walk in and take a tour?
谢谢
Thank you.
费尔南德斯这个人
Eduardo Fernandez, who, first of all,
看起来就像是公共泳池的工人
looks like he works at the public pool or something,
有一天 他来找我
and he comes up to me the other day,
我一看就知道他是大一新生
and I completely know he's a freshman.
他看着我问道
And he looks at me and he goes,
"公共卫生学院在哪里"
"Where's the public health school?"
其实就在有拐角处
Which is right around the corner,
你知道我怎么告诉他的吗
and you know what I tell him?
克利福德·沃特金斯
Clifford Watkins?
失陪
Excuse me.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我是乔纳森·阿沃特
Jonathan Atwater.
我在招生办为沃默院长工作
I work for Dean Wormer in the admissions office.
幸会 有什么能效劳的吗
Yes, of course. What can I do for you?
院长亲自派我过来
Well, the Dean personally sent me down here
邀请你参加一个小型鸡尾酒会
to invite you to a small cocktail hour
专为有希望的候选人举办
for some of our more realistic candidates.
我们需要对此高度保密
And we'd like to keep this sort of thing discreet,
你可以悄悄把胸牌给我
so if you'd subtly hand me your name tag,
然后直接去院长办公室去
you can proceed directly to the Dean's office.
恭喜
Congratulations.
哈佛法学院是我国历史最悠久的法学院
Harvard Law is the oldest law school in the country
孕育了一批批世界顶尖的律师
and boasts the most successful graduates in the world.
目前 每九位高级法官中就有六位毕业于此
Currently, we are six of nine supreme court justices
当然还包括现任美国总统
and, of course, the president of the United States.
早上好
Uh, hi, good morning.
- 我想见... -请坐
-I'm here to see-- - Have a seat.
谢谢
Thank you.
迈克·罗斯
Mike Ross?
你好 我是瑞秋·赞恩
Hi, I'm Rachel Zane.
我会带你熟悉一下环境
I'll be giving you your orientation.
-你真漂亮 -很好 你在勾引我
- Wow. You're pretty. - Good. You've hit on me.
我对你毫无兴趣 别做梦了
We can get it out of the way that I am not interested.
不 不好意思 我没在勾引你
No, I'm sorry. I wasn't hitting on you.
相信我
Trust me.
这种事我见得多了
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表