剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
人都快崩溃了
She was a wreck.
也许是因为她得接受
Maybe that had to do with the fact that she was about
十一个月的牢狱之灾
to go to prison for 11 months.
我倒觉得她那种反应是因为她真的很无辜
I think she was having the reaction of an innocent woman.
你这结论又是从何而来
And what was telling you that?
是靠你多年的侦查经验吗
Your years of investigative experience?
我就听她倾诉了一下
You know, I just--I listened to her, that's all.
我来把话说清楚
Let me tell you something, okay.
你不要这么天真纯洁 美女说什么
Just because a pretty girl tells you a story
就是什么好吗
doesn't mean it's true.
如果她坚持要庭审
If she'd gone to trial,
举证责任会在原告身上
the burden of proof would be on the prosecution,
可连她自己的律师
yet her own lawyer
都在劝她签署协议
told her to take the deal.
更别提 无辜的人是不会落跑的
Not to mention that innocent people don't run.
这东西从她包里掉出来了
I think this fell out of her purse.
我在这里找到的
I found it here.
你怎么现在才告诉我这个
Why are you telling me this now?
因为你一直在大发雷霆
Because you were mad at me before.
所以你就可以
So your answer to that
把重要信息拖着不给我是吗
is to delay giving me important information?
如果你非要这么说的话
Well, when you put it like that.
我得去司法部那边协调一下
Okay, I got to smooth things over with the DOJ.
现在这个电♥话♥是我们的唯一线索
That phone is our only lead.
在我回来以前麻烦你别再搞丢了
Try not to lose it before I get back.
好吗
Okay?
小加 如果你想找人聊聊
Gabs, if you need to talk,
就来哈德森找我 我在打球 振作点
I'm playing hoops at the Hudson. Keep ur head up.
贝琪 加布·斯通那里
Becky, there's been a slight hiccup
出了点小状况
on the Gabby Stone business.
我不想听什么小状况
I don't want to hear about any hiccups.
她到底签没签
Did she sign the deal or not?
她打算签了
Well, she was about to.
我的副手让她一个人待了一小会
My associate left her alone for a second,
结果她跑掉了
and she took off.
加布·斯通失踪了
Gabby Stone's in the wind?
失踪了 你当真
"In the wind"? Really?
她又不是世界级的逃犯
The woman isn't a world-class felon.
会自己出现的
She'll turn up.
最好快点 省的到时候协议签不成
Well, it better be soon, or the deal's off the table
我就得找你的当事人了
and I'm going after your clients.
你这话太逗了
That's funny.
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
证交所没觉得他们有问题
The SEC decided they had no case,
而且他们的举证责任也很小
and their burden of proof is lower.
如果你有证据指控我的当事人
If you had something on my clients,
你早就起诉了
you would have charged them already.
哈维 我是因为你才铤而走险
Harvey, I went out on a limb for you.
如果你让我下不了台
You make me look bad on this,
我保证 你会后悔的
I promise you, you'll regret it.
唐娜 迈克死哪去了
Donna, where the hell's Mike?
这里有个叫布莱德利的人吗
Hey, anyone know a guy named Bradley?
就是那个即将投篮不中的
The guy's who about to miss the jumper.
他姓什么
Does he have a last name?
小积木
Brickstein.
我看起来像是有时间开玩笑吗
Do I look like I have time for jokes?
里格
Reger.
布莱德利
Bradley.
里格先生
Mr. Reger.
布莱德利·里格
Bradley Reger!
抱歉 有什么事吗
Sorry, can I help you?
我想你应该听说了
I'm sure you've heard about the investigation
对加布·斯通的调查案吧
regarding Gabby Stone.
你是司法部的人吗
Are you with the Department of Justice?
我
I...
我有些问题要问你
I have several questions for you.
加布被指控涉嫌内♥幕♥交易时
Did you help Gabby when she was charged
你是否帮过她
with insider trading?
当然了
Of course I did.
她不只是个交易员 她也是我朋友
She wasn't just a trader. She was my friend.
我给她推荐了个律师
I recommended a lawyer
在你们冻结了她银行账户后
and let her borrow some cash
又借了她些钱
after you guys froze her account.
那是亨德森干的
That was Henderson.
他总是严守程序
He's a stickler for procedure.
告诉我 最近一次见到她是什么时候
Tell me, when was the last time you saw her?
布莱德利 别怪我没提醒你
Bradley, let me inform you
知道嫌疑人的下落 却隐瞒不报
that withholding knowledge of the whereabouts
就已经构成犯罪了
of a known fugitive is a federal offense.
听明白了吗
Do you understand me?
加布20分钟前来过这
Gabby came in here 20 minutes ago.
她问我借了莫雷罗财务办公室的门禁卡
She asked to borrow my keycard to Morello assets offices,
我给她了
and I gave it to her.
司法部感谢你的配合
Well, the department appreciates your honesty.
里格先生 投篮的时候给点弧好吗
Oh, and, Mr. Reger, put a little arc in your jump shot, all right?
如果射篮差算犯罪的话
If poor shooting were a crime,
我就得立马逮捕你了
I'd be forced to arrest you right here.
那就太难堪了
It's embarrassing.
加油吧
Go get 'em.
哈维 我知道她在哪了
Harvey, I know where she is.
你来这干嘛 我说了我会找到她的
What are you doing here? I told you I'd get her.
我也会让你找的
And I would let you.
我只是要确定下她不会再逃走
I just wanted to make sure she didn't get away again.
当时饮水机就在门口啊
The water was right outside the room, okay?
你说清白的人不会落跑
And you said innocent people don't run.
但罪犯还会回到案发现场吗
Do guilty people run back to the scene of the crime?
你并不清楚她的意图
You don't know what she's doing.
她拿着棒球杆进来
She could be planning on taking a baseball bat
砸烂这些电脑也不一定
to all these computers for all we know.
加布 你在干嘛
Gabby, what are you doing?
那支股票就列在我的内线通报上
That stock was on my tip sheet.
真的在上面
It was on mine.
如果我能找到那张通报
If I could find that tip sheet,
就能证明我是清白的
I could prove my innocence.
你觉得罪犯会这么做吗
Is this what guilty people do?
我知道他们才是你的当事人
I know they're your clients,
但是请你帮帮我好吗
but can you help me, please?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你要么跟我们走
You can either come with us,
要么只能让司法部的人把你带走了
or we'll have the department of justice bring you in.
问你个事儿
So I meant to ask you,
昨天你朋友的面试结果如何
How did your friend's interview go yesterday?
特蕾莎吗 她没得到这份实习机会
Theresa? She didn't get the internship.
那你对这个结果有什么想法
So how do you feel about that?
老实说 我松了口气
To be honest, I'm relieved.
我的意思是 我看到她就会想起
I mean, she would have been a daily reminder
我无法完成的事
of what I couldn't do,
我的入学考试老是考砸
that I'll never score high enough
永远也考不进法学院
on the LSATs or get into law school.
LSAT 美国法学院入学考试
那也不是绝对的
You know, that doesn't have to be true.
这是事实 我得接受事实
It is. I need to accept
就因为那该死的入学考试
that I will always be a paralegal
我这辈子就只能当律师助理
because of this stupid test.
我昨晚一宿没阖眼
I had a hard time sleeping last night.
-想知道为什么吗 -不想
- You want to know why? - No.
因为加布·斯通是清白的
Because Gabby Stone is innocent.
我睡得可香了
Oh, I slept like a baby.
我知道你也不相信她有罪
I don't think you believe that.
你也觉得她是清白的
You think she's innocent too.
你只是不想查下去
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表