剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
-谢谢 -我给托莉也留言了
- Thank you. - I also left word for Tori.
我知道 我们通过话了
Yes, we spoke.
她如释重负 但我不敢说
She's relieved, but I wouldn't go so far
她完全原谅我们的过失了
as to say completely forgiving.
你听说过阿伯丁咨♥询♥公♥司♥吗
You ever heard of Aberdeen Solutions?
雷贝克把他们列为顾问公♥司♥
Drybeck listed them as a consultant firm.
他们每月向我们收取管理业务费用
They bill us every month for their management services.
怎么了
Okay.
这算什么费用
What does that mean?
-去跟会计查查 -查了
- Check with accounting. - I did.
他们只能说我们付了他们多少钱
They can only tell me how much we pay them,
所以我直接打给阿伯丁
so I called Aberdeen directly.
接电♥话♥的是自动答录系统
It's an automated answering system.
我留了六条信息 毫无回音
I left six messages. No returns.
这是斯坦提到的
Stan mentioned it.
事情有些蹊跷
Something just doesn't feel right.
你的意思是要调查我们的客户吗
Are you saying you want to investigate our client?
他们还是我们的会计
They're also our accountants.
托莉还是我的朋友
And Tori is also a friend.
哈维 如果你被抓到...
Harvey, if you got caught--
我不会被抓到
I wouldn't get caught.
我很明确地告诉过你 不要这么做
I am explicitly telling you not to do this.
那我会向你汇报我没做调查之后
Well, then I'll let you know what I don't find
所没查到的证据
after I don't look into it.
我们是不是该把其他的2010届毕业生
Hey, should we get the rest of the 2010 grads
都找来照张相
with us for a pic?
什么其他人 这是11届毕业生合照
The rest? This is 2011. No way.
他不是10届的吗
Isn't he from the 2010 class?
不 不 我是11届的
No, no. I was 2011.
你不是我们班的
You're not with us.
是啊 鲁迪 我是迈克啊
Yeah, Rudy... It's Mike.
我们常一起出去呢
You know, we-- we hung out a bunch.
去哪
Where?
你猜怎么
Oh, you know what?
我八成是把别人记成你了
Maybe I'm thinking about somebody else.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
有谁见过那个人吗
Has anyone seen that guy here before?
我很不走运啊
I'm not having any luck.
真希望能给你点好消息
Wish I could say different, love.
可惜我这边也是毫无收获
But it's been a potter's field for me too.
什么 你能装成另一个人
What? You get to pretend to be someone else.
我也想试试 挺好玩的
I wanted to try. It's fun.
装英国腔啊
Accent? Hmm.
好吧 我不闹了
Okay, I'll stop.
怎么了
What?
你真是不可思议
You're amazing.
那位是布莱恩·简宁斯
And that's Brian Jennings.
布莱恩·简宁斯是谁
Who's Brian Jennings?
我今天在安格·梅西律所的网站上看到他了
I saw his face on Unger and Macy's website today.
你还等什么 冲啊
What are you waiting for? Go.
你好
Hi.
公共场合不当暴露监禁十日
Ten days for public exposure.
下次你去时代广场感到内急
Next time you need a bathroom in Times Square,
上旅馆找厕所
go into a hotel.
休庭五分钟
Five-minute recess.
哈维
Harvey.
好久不见 安东尼
Long time, Anthony.
你总跟中♥央♥大街上的款爷们为伍
You keep company with the high rollers on Center Street.
屈尊来我这夜间法庭干什么
What are you doing down in night court?
我需要你帮忙
I need a favor.
什么样的忙
What kind of favor?
我要看封存的法庭文件
One that requires access to sealed court documents.
能等到明天吗
Can it wait till tomorrow?
我这里有积压案件...
I got this backlog of case--
你两年前大半夜来找我
When you came to me two years ago in the middle of the night,
我让你等到第二天了吗
did I tell you it had to wait till tomorrow?
去我办公室
My chambers.
真没想到啊
So...this is quite a surprise.
真想不到我们也会双重约会
Who'd ever think that you and I would on a double date?
-什么 -别装了
- Excuse me? - Oh, come on.
你一进屋就注意到了吧
You had to notice when you walked in the room.
她绝对惊为天人啊
She's absolutely gorgeous.
而且她非常喜欢你女朋友
And she's completely infatuated with your girlfriend.
来吧
Come on.
来 我介绍你们认识
Come on, I'll introduce you to her.
查丽丝 亲爱的
Charisse, honey...
这是我们一位助理律师 迈克·罗斯
Uh, this is one of my associates, Mike Ross.
见到你很高兴
Oh, so nice to meet you.
我爱上你的女朋友了
And I'm in love with your date.
真的
Seriously.
她刚刚在跟我讲她工作中接触到的猴子
She's just been telling me about her work with monkeys.
听着真有趣
It's fascinating.
他们真的跟我们一样聪明吗
So really, they're as smart as us?
比我们聪明呢
Oh, smarter.
我没机会跟他说话
I never had a chance with him.
我得去趟洗手间
I need to use the ladies' room.
失陪一下
Would you excuse me?
猴子不比人类聪明 抱歉
Monkeys aren't smarter than humans, sorry.
那要看是跟谁比了
That depends on which humans you're talking about, I guess.
-什么 -什么
- What? - Huh?
案件的名称 大体日期
Name of case and rough date?
宝拉·奥尼尔起诉阿伯丁公♥司♥
Aberdeen versus Paula O'Neil,
大概半年前
say six months ago.
我查查
Oh, let's see.
这里写他们是雷贝克的附属公♥司♥
Says here that they were listed as a subsidiary of Drybeck
诉讼内容为不当解雇
in a wrongful termination suit.
就是这个 我找的就是这个
That's it. That's what I'm looking for.
我不能打印出来 会被追踪到
I can't print this out. I'll get tagged.
过来自己看
Come around. Take a look.
你找的是这个吗
Is that what you're after?
没错 就是这个
Yeah, that's it.
这是什么
But what's that?
这是与阿伯丁相关的另一个法庭档案的链接
That links to another court filing in relation to Aberdeen.
点开看看
Click on it.
写着他们申请解散了
Says here that they filed for dissolution...
就在今天早些时候
earlier today.
整家公♥司♥吗
The whole company?
白纸黑字
That's what it says.
他们正式歇业了
They're officially shut down.
我还得请你再帮个忙
I'm gonna need one more favor.
我觉得你能找一个不在法律界
I think it's great that you found someone
而在外面真实世界里工作的人很好
not in law who works out in the real world.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
因为我整日西装革履
Because I'm stuck in a suit all day
不是在办公室就是在法庭
or an office or a courtroom.
我觉得能回归自然是件好事
I think it'd be nice to be in nature.
你说呢 迈克
Don't you, Mike?
我很喜欢你律师的职业
Well, I love that you're a lawyer.
事实上 我哪天还想看看你工作的地方
In fact, I'd love to see where you work sometime.
你真的想去
You would?
我突然有些不舒服
I'm not feeling so well all of a sudden.
-不是吧 -是啊
- No. - Yeah.
你觉得我们能走吗
You think we can go?
-行啊 -现在就走
- Yeah. - Right now?
现在 行啊
Now. Yeah.
-认识你很高兴 -你也是
- So great to meet you. - Lovely to meet you.
好好玩
Have good night.
你怎么不早用这一招
Okay, why didn't you do that sooner?
因为...我先去搞定这个了
Because... I had to get this first.
就是那个公♥司♥的人的吧
That's the guy, right? From the firm.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表