剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我做不到
I can't do it.
和证人谈得怎么样
What happened with the witness?
我没成功...
I failed...
停下迈向辉煌的步伐
to not be awesome.
我说服她去作证了
I got her to testify!
你真该看看那一幕 我什么都试了
You should have seen me. I tried everything.
我说他还会再犯
He'd do it again,
还说作证时我会一直陪着她
I'd be with her every step of the way...
都没用
Nothing worked.
接着我灵光一闪
And then it hit me.
我问她 如果是她的女儿
I asked her what if it was her daughter
遭遇到这种情况怎么办
that he did this to.
立马奏效了
She melted.
你知道我怎么想到这招的吗
And you know how I came up with that little gem?
我关心她
I cared about her.
谢谢
Thank you.
熬通宵没把你熬成白♥痴♥
I'm glad to see that staying up all night
我感到很欣慰
doesn't make you act like a complete idiot.
回家睡觉吧
Go home and get some sleep.
明天作证的时候
I don't want you waving that thing around
我可不想看你拿枪甩来甩去
during tomorrow's deposition.
哈维
Harvey.
无偿服务案进行得怎样
How's the pro bono going?
不错 刚刚说服一位证人出庭作证
Great. I just talked a witness into testifying.
真的吗 证人叫什么
Really? What's the witness's name?
我可不是傻瓜
I'm not an idiot.
别想糊弄我
Don't treat me like one.
你让别人接手了这案子
You pawned off the case.
杰西卡 我手头还有更高端的案子
Jessica, I've got higher profile cases--
你忘了我们第一次见面时 你是什么样吗
Need I remind you that when we first met,
你当时一无是处
you were a screw-up?
我让你在收发室干活
I gave you a shot at the mail room,
帮你一步步晋升 接着又供你去哈佛读书
led you up the ranks, and then paid for you to go to Harvard,
结果你在学校只是混日子
where, by the way, you jerked off the entire time
但我还是雇了你
you were there, and I still hired you.
之后你就不断获利啊
And you've benefited from that ever since.
我解决了多克利的案子 好吧
Look, I closed the Dockery case, okay.
你先是答应了我
You made a promise to me.
接着食言了 还当着我的面对我撒谎
You broke it, and then you lied to my face.
我明确地告诉你 这不是公事
So let me be clear. This isn't professional.
这是私事
This is personal.
我还要告诉你
And I'll tell you something else.
既然接手了 你就必须赢下来
You made your bed, you better goddamn win.
-你发什么神经 -把那箱子还我
- What the hell is wrong with you? - I need the briefcase back.
所以说你来我家乱翻就是为了那箱子
Oh, so that's what this has been about, huh?
你根本不在乎我们的友情
You don't care about our friendship at all.
你知道 你是我交情最久的朋友
You're my oldest friend, and you know it.
但你现在好像不在乎我们的友情了
But you don't seem to care about that anymore,
对 我想把箱子要回来
and, yeah, I need the briefcase back.
我一定会找到的 迈克
And I'm gonna find it, Mike.
我躲警♥察♥的时候就扔了
Well, I ditched it when I was running away
那还要拜你所赐
from the cops that you sent me into.
迈克
Mike.
你要去哪里
Where you going?
我的隔间
To my cubicle.
不行 现在是尿检时间
No, you're not. It's pee in a cup time.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry. What?
马上去药检 跟我来
Drug test. Follow me.
我先回去放下东西
I'm just gonna put my stuff back--
就现在
Now.
对了 我侄子和你是哈佛同一届的
Oh, by the way, my cousin was your year at Harvard.
我问他是否认识你
And I asked him if he knew you.
很搞笑的是他说不认识
It's so funny. He didn't.
他叫什么
Well, what's his name?
米切尔·萨鲍格
Mitch Samberg
我也不认识他
Yeah. Don't know him.
学校很大的
It's a big school.
其实不大
Not really.
我们每年会收到七千份申请
We get 7,000 applications a year.
你觉得你能随便进来参观吗
You think you can just walk in and take a tour?
第七名:米切尔·萨鲍格
是米切尔啊
Oh, Mitchell.
那个小背头
With the slicked back hair,
毕业考试排班上第七名的那个
graduated seventh in the class.
没错 我想起来了
Sure. Yeah. I remember him.
快去做尿检吧
Time to face the music.
什么事
Yeah, what's up?
我要肯迪克的文档
I got to get to the Kendrick filing.
迈克去哪里了
Where the hell is Mike?
不知道
I don't know.
到时候把杯子放在柜台上
Leave the cup on the counter.
你得把公文箱留在外面
You'll have to leave that out here.
-为什么 -如果你带进去了
- Why? - If you take it in there with you,
我就得开箱检查
I have to check to make sure you don't have
以防里面有尿样
another urine sample in it.
-你去哪里了 -嗨
- Where you been? - Hi. Um...
做药检去了
Getting drug tested, actually.
今天下午就要出庭作证了
The deposition's this afternoon.
在他们过来之前
Before they get here,
你要好好拷问那个证人的背景
I want you to grill this woman about her background
别让他们找到把柄
for anything they might use against her.
-明白了吗 -明白
- You got it? - Got it.
-要面面俱到 -面面俱到
- Make her tell you everything. - Everything.
-丝毫不漏 -绝对不漏
- Everything. - Everything.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
那时我上班已经六个月了
I had been working six months
亨特先生开始加大我的工作量
when Mr. Hunt started asking me to work more,
晚餐叫外卖♥♥
order dinner.
有天很晚了 他要和我发生性关系
One night, late, he tried to have sex with me.
第二天 我就提出要求调职
The next day, I requested a change in assignment.
两月后我因为工作态度差而被解雇
Two months later I was fired for having a bad attitude.
太可笑了
This is ridiculous.
笑什么笑
Wipe that smirk off your face.
你根本就不该在这里
You're not even supposed to be here.
亨特先生有权出席
Mr. Hunt has every right to be here.
韦伯斯特女士 离开德夫林·迈克雷格公♥司♥后
Now, Ms. Webster, after working for Devlin McGreggor,
你去猫头鹰餐厅做了侍者 是吗
you then went on to waitress at Hooters, right?
对啊
Yes, I did.
那里以标榜员工性感而闻名 对吧
A place that advertises the sexuality of its waitstaff, correct?
那个你得去问店里
You will have to ask them that.
我在问你
I'm asking you.
她拒绝回答 继续
And she's not answering. Move on.
韦伯斯特女士 你认为自己诚实吗
Ms. Webster, would you say that you're a truthful person?
是的
Yes.
之前你说从未因罪被捕
So when you said earlier that you had never been arrested
你说的是实话吗
for a crime, you were speaking the truth?
-是 -好的
- Yes. - Yes,
那1993年 在宾州柳林商场
so in 1993 then you were not arrested for stealing
你没有偷窃过
$1,000 worth of jewelry
价值一千美金的珠宝吗
from the Willow Grove Mall in Pennsylvania?
我那时才17岁 还不懂事
I was 17. That was one mistake.
那记录应该被封存的
Those records were supposed to be sealed.
你说记录被封存了
So when you say those records were sealed,
就意味着可以通过撒谎来摆脱罪名吗
what you mean to say is you thought you could get away with a lie?
不是这样的
No, that's not it.
你这是在歪曲事实
You're making it seem different that it is.
很抱歉 你有过前科
I'm sorry. You were arrested in your past
还在宣了誓的情况下撒过谎
and you lied about it here under oath.
这也是歪曲事实吗
Is that making it seem different than what it is?
不回答 好吧
No answer. Hmm, all right.
那我问你 既然你之前在这里撒过谎
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表