剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
他提过有你这个人
Well, he mentioned that you existed.
对哈维来说 那就算是盛赞
For Harvey, that's gushing.
他今天要晚点过来
Uh, he's running a few minutes late today.
路上碰了点麻烦
Um, car trouble.
我正要和我的女儿们喝茶
I was just about to have tea with the girls.
一起来喝吗
Would you care to join me?
乐意之极
I'd love to.
好的
Good.
不用那么客气 叫我乔伊就行
And for heaven's sakes, call me Joy.
好的 乔伊
Okay, Joy.
这些...
These...
就是我的女儿们
Are the girls.
苏西 莎拉
Susie, Sarah,
史黛西 辛克莱
Stacy, Sinclair,
还有莎柏琳娜
And Sabrina.
苏西 怎么这么没礼貌
Susie, where are your manners?
快跟这位小伙子握个手
Shake hands with this nice young man.
我说笑呢 我知道这些都是洋娃娃
Just kidding, I know they're dolls.
她们是以我女儿们的名字命名的
They're named after my daughters.
我就是为了她们开的这家公♥司♥
I started the company because of them, really.
你要知道 以前的洋娃娃
You know, dolls didn't used to be
可不像现在那些中国制♥造♥的劣质塑料玩具
these cheap, plastic bimbos from China that we have today.
而是妈妈一针一线亲手为孩子缝制的
Your mother made them for you by hand.
我也想让我的女儿们玩我亲手缝制的娃娃
I wanted my girls to have that same experience.
可是现在呢 30年之后
And here we are, 30 years later.
这成了每个家长的噩梦
Every parent's worst nightmare.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这些小天使们 每个可以卖♥♥到90元
These little angels, they sell for $90 a pop.
我雇管家的钱就是这么赚来的
I wasn't born with a butler, you know.
我不得不说 你很厉害
I gotta say, this is amazing,
竟会愿意把品牌授权给别人
taking on a project like a licensing deal.
有什么厉害的
Why is that amazing?
我奶奶可做不到
Well, my grandmother could never pull this off.
她已经退休十年了
She's been retired for ten years.
那她现在过得怎么样
How is that treating her?
她住得离我家很近
She lives near my apartment.
我每周都去看她一次
I get to see her once a week, so...
-你很孝顺 -不
- That's very sweet of you. - No.
这不是孝顺
No, it's not.
以前 每当我需要她
You know, whenever I needed her,
她都会在一旁支持我
she was there.
无论发生什么
You know, no matter what.
她都会给我个拥抱
She'd give me a hug,
告诉我一切都会没事的
She'd tell me everything is gonna be all right.
即使情况很糟
Even if it wasn't.
现在是她需要我的时候了
And now that she needs me,
但我总是在工作
I am always at work.
我...
And I'm--
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
什么事
Yeah?
永远别在客户面前接电♥话♥
Never answer your phone in front of a client.
但是你的电♥话♥啊
But it's you.
进展如何
What's happening?
我们正喝茶谈心呢
Well, actually we're in the middle of a tea party.
我就是知道你爱玩洋娃娃
I knew you were the doll-playing type.
让乔伊听电♥话♥
Put joy on.
迈克菲女士
Ms. Mcafee.
哈维找您
It's harvey.
乔伊 我很抱歉
Joy, I'm sorry,
咱们得重约了
I have to reschedule.
不用道歉
No need to apologize.
我喜欢眼前这位
I like this one.
喝完茶我就让他回去
I'll send him back after tea.
你不会当着客户的面讨打包盒吧
Tell me you didn't ask our client for a doggy bag.
不能怪我 史黛西坚持要我带给你的
What can I say? Stacy insisted.
刚从乔伊·迈克菲的律师顾问那里回来
Just got off with Joy Mcafee's general counsel.
看样子她已经看透红尘了
It seems she had an epiphany.
她的开价不仅没有提高 反而降低了
She wants less on her plate, not more.
我还以为你能搞定她
I thought you were going to close her.
这个案子我们一定要拿下来
We need that doll money.
我现在就想办法
I'm on top of it.
哈维花了五个月的时间 草拟了这个合约
Harvey took five months to structure that deal.
别把我逼急了
Please don't make me set fire to your desk.
就让你和洋娃娃喝杯茶都做不好
All you had to do was have tea with the dolls.
唐娜 再安排一次和乔伊的茶会
Donna, schedule another tea party with Joy
越快越好
as soon as possible.
然后把她女儿的名字都发给我
And text me the names of her girls.
真的假的啊
Oh, what a shock.
你居然连女孩的名字都记不住
You can't keep girls' names straight in your head.
就记不住你的 黛比
Just yours, Debbie.
看 很搞笑吧 因为你其实叫唐娜
See, that's funny because your name is Donna.
哈维·斯佩克特
Harvey Specter.
这是你点的东西
I got your order right here.
我没点披萨啊
I didn't order a pizza.
请查收
You've been served.
那个撞了雷的司机
Cab driver who hit Ray
提起了民事诉讼 把我列为目击证人
named me as a witness in a civil suit.
我得去拜访下特雷斯·比克
I need to pay Travis Bickle a visit.
电影《出租车司机》男主角
哈维 如果你能让我和乔伊谈谈
Harvey, if you let me go talk to Joy,
-我肯定能挽回局面 -不必了
- I know I can fix this-- -No.
没人会让一只狗狗清理自己的便便
You don't send a puppy to clean up its own mess.
幸运的是 你没有狗狗需要你担心
Optimally, you don't even have a puppy.
罗斯 据说你和客户聊了下天
Ross, rumor has it you talked a client
就损失了两百万
out of $200 million.
价格还没最终敲定
The deal's not off the table, all right?
只是碰了个钉子
It's just a speed bump.
哥们 我想他又有新绰号♥了
Dude, I think we just found him a new nickname.
小钉子
Speed bump!
感觉又回到了高中
I feel like I'm back in high school.
你高中的绰号♥叫小钉子吗
They called you speed bump in high school?
开玩笑啦
Kidding.
但如果你需要个盒子来收拾东西走人的话
But if you need any boxes to pack up your office, just--
等等
Wait a minute, uh--
给
There.
这是你的吧
I think that belongs to you.
如果你皮够厚的话 这些都不算什么
It wouldn't hurt so much if you had thicker skin.
特雷弗来电
什么事
What do you want?
我想还你的保释金
I wanna pay you back for posting bail.
特雷弗 你五年级欠我的40块还没还
Trevor, you've owed me 40 bucks since fifth grade.
一笔勾销了 明白吗
I wrote it off, okay?
听着 我只想洗清案底
Look, I want a clean slate, okay?
如果你不想见我 我会把支票寄给你
So you don't want to see me, I'll mail you a check.
好
Okay.
那明晚见面吧
Yeah, let's hang out tomorrow night.
别玩得太疯 行吗
Nothing crazy, though, all right?
我早上还得早起
I have to be up early.
要想安分一点的话
We can crochet panty hose
我们可以一起织连裤♥袜♥
if that's what it takes to be cool.
那也太安分了吧
I think we can do a little better than that.
不如我们...
Why don't we, uh...
7:30在雷克斯酒吧碰头怎么样
Why don't we say Rex's, 7:30.
前六轮我请
First six rounds are on me.
要是你真的想报答我
If you're serious about paying me back,
前一百轮都得你请
the first 100 rounds are on you.
来了个难缠的家伙
So it's the tough guy.
这个问题保险公♥司♥就能解决
This is a matter for insurance,
根本不用打官司
not a frivolous lawsuit.
我告诉你
You know, for your information,
我可是遭受了情感创伤
I suffered emotional pain.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表