剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
但没想到他还是个白♥痴♥
I didn't realize he was an idiot.
你这话什么意思
What are you talking about?
这车的价值不在于品牌 而是质量
The asset's not the name. It's the quality.
他把工厂移到海外
He moves overseas,
根本就是杀鸡取卵
it's gonna kill the goose that laid the goddamn golden engine.
等下
Wait a minute.
我记得你从不会对客户投入感情的
I thought you didn't get emotionally attached to the client.
我这是对自己投入感情
I'm emotionally attached to me.
我以前打赌这家公♥司♥会壮大
Look, I made a bet that this company would grow
我的价位也会水涨船高
and my billables would grow with it.
我们现在拿着一手好牌
We're holding a pair of aces,
而这蠢蛋居然打算弃牌
and this asshole's trying to fold.
所以呢 你打算怎么办
So? What are you gonna do?
我什么都不干
I'm not gonna do anything.
而你要去通读公♥司♥章程
You're gonna go through those bylaws,
给我找出摆脱罗伯特·斯坦斯兰的方法
and you're gonna find me a way to get rid of Robert Stensland.
不不不 我得去探望我奶奶
No, no, no, no. I have to go see my grandmother.
她要不行了吗
Is she dying?
-没有 -那取消行程
- No. - Cancel on her.
诉 讼 双 雄
第一季 第三集
是我
Yeah.
找到摆脱斯坦斯兰的方法了吗
Did you find anything that'll help me get rid of Stensland?
我找到了
Uh, yeah, I think so.
你找到了不告诉我
Well, if you're not here when I need it,
又有什么用
what good does that do me?
什么 不是才7点15...
What? It's 7:15...
拿来了吗
Did you get it?
昨天取的
Picked it up yesterday.
你把它放枕头底下枕着睡觉了吗
Did you sleep with it under your pillow?
我怎么睡觉跟你无关
How I sleep is none of your concern.
洋基队击球员的上场顺序也跟我无关
Yeah, neither is the Yankees' batting order,
但并不代表我不能惦记
but that doesn't stop me from thinking about it.
哈维 答应我别太得瑟
Harvey. Promise me you won't be cocky.
我明白成败在此一举
I understand what's at stake here.
我一定会相当谦虚
I'll be perfectly humble.
很好 你准备好了吗
Great. You ready?
别说笑了 我势在必得
You kidding? I was born for this.
7点45 不容易啊 你居然赶来了
7:45. Nice of you to show up.
我早上五点才睡的
Uh, yeah, I was up till 5:00 in the morning.
我开玩笑的 路易·利特要见你
I'm kidding. But Louis Litt wants to see you,
这句可不是玩笑
and I don't kid about that.
-他又想要干什么 -我不知道
- What does he want? - I don't know.
路易的棋盘上可没有我这个子儿
Louis doesn't let me in on his game plan,
但这样正合我意
but I kind of prefer it that way.
你能告诉他我要先去见哈维吗
Okay, um, can you tell him that I have to see Harvey first?
随你
Your call.
还有 要是你常穿西装睡觉的话
But, uh, if you're gonna be sleeping in your suits,
你最好在办公室里放一件备用的
you may want to keep a fresh one in the office.
看起来有那么糟糕吗
Is it that bad?
何止糟糕
It's worse.
快醒醒
Come on.
我只想说 这对我来说十分荣幸
I'd just like to say this is an honor,
我对此很看重
I take it seriously,
我会力争让你们感到骄傲
and I intend to make you all proud.
除了你 弗雷德
Except you, Fred.
99年起我就没妄想着能让你骄傲
I gave up on making you proud in '99.
好了 还有最后一项程序
Okay. There is one more order of business.
他不在里面
He's not here.
没门
No.
他去哪儿了
Where is he?
他正在参加资深合伙人的入伙会议
He's at his senior partner initiation.
我问个问题
But let me ask you something.
资深合伙人和其他普通合伙人
What's the difference between a senior partner
到底有什么区别
and...other partners?
你假扮哈佛毕业生的时候
Isn't that something you should have been studying
不就应该弄明白这些了吗
when you were pretending to go to Harvard?
是这样 资深合伙人通过入股加入律所
Okay. Senior partners, they buy into the firm.
他们有利润分成
They share in the profits,
但同时需要入股
but they also have to put up equity.
那入股要花多少钱
So how much does it cost to buy in?
五十万 现在就要吗
$1/2 million... Right now?
哈维 你应该清楚入股是什么意思
Harvey, you knew what the buy-in was.
你也知道今天是你入伙的日子
You knew today was initiation.
你怎么能不把钱准备好
How could you not have the money?
我不知道今天就要交钱
I didn't think it was due today.
不是今天截止 对吧
It's not due today, is it?
对 不是
No. It's not.
这屋子里的每个人都中过这圈套
Every man in this room fell for exactly the same thing.
包括你在内吗
Does that include you?
当然不包括
No. No, it doesn't.
散会吧 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
花生 谷蛋白 草莓
Peanuts, gluten, strawberries.
这是什么 购物单吗
What is this? A shopping list?
不是 这是所有我过敏的东西
No, it's just a list of foods that I'm allergic to,
当你挑选餐馆的时候
so when you select the venue,
注意菜单上不要有这些食物
these foods are not to be on the menu.
选餐馆干什么
A venue for what?
没人告诉你吗
No one told you?
-没人说过 -糟糕
- No one told me. - Oh, drats.
这可是皮尔逊·哈德曼律所的悠久传统
Well, a long-standing Pearson Hardman tradition
名叫菜鸟晚宴
is the rookie dinner,
也就是指你这个...
which means you, the...
-菜鸟 -没错
- Rookie. - That's right.
你得请其他同事吃顿晚饭
Are to host a dinner for your fellow associates.
没事 别垂头丧气
Well, come on. Don't look so blue.
这事其实真的挺简单
Oh, it's okay. It's really easy.
不过就是挑个别具一格的地方
All you have to do is just find a unique location
然后协调一下其他五十个人的时间
and then coordinate with 50 other associates.
小菜一碟 毫无压力
It's really simple. No pressure.
你对鸡肉也过敏吗
And you're allergic to chicken?
不 我只是不喜欢吃
No, I just don't like it.
对了 到底是多大的事
Oh, by the way, what was so important
你必须在见我之前先见哈维
that you had to see Harvey before you came to see me?
路易 哈维其实...
Louis, Harvey doesn't really--
我们能否 能不能就... 闭嘴
Can we-- Can we-- Can we-- Can we just-- Shut up.
好吧
Okay.
我这样跟你说吧
Let me just get something straight, okay?
当我问你问题时
When I ask you a question,
我只要听一个答案
I just expect an answer.
麦肯诺汽车公♥司♥
McKernon Motors.
我在做对他们进行尽职调查
I was working on the due diligence.
那为何要看公♥司♥章程呢
And why would that require you to look at the bylaws?
州法律要求土地买♥♥卖♥♥要准备章程摘要
State law requires a summary be prepared in the event of a sale.
私人公♥司♥并不包括在内
Privately held corporations are exempted.
除非买♥♥卖♥♥金额高于一亿五千万
Not if the sale exceeds 150 million.
你的依据是
According to who?
州政♥府♥官网
The state's website.
我做事讲求缜密
I like to be thorough.
做得不错 伙计
Well, put it there, buddy.
你没搞错吧
Are you fricking serious?
我听说由于麦肯诺汽车公♥司♥的土地买♥♥卖♥♥
I understand Stensland is throwing a large amount
斯坦斯兰给了我们不少活干啊
of legal work our way with the McKernon Motors factory sale.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know that?
我自有眼线
I hear things.
是你在帮他处理吗
You taking care of him?
当然
I am.
对了 截止前替我交了
By the way, for when it is due.
这是什么
What's this?
50万美金的现金支票
It's a cashier's check for $500,000.
你时刻准备着吗
You had this the whole time.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表