剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
是他的雇员证件
That's his employee I.D.
-他给你的吗 -我偷来的
- He gave this to you? - No, I stole it.
什么
What?
听着 你可以花一晚上功夫跟他套近乎
Listen, you could spend all night trying to get to the guy
或者你干脆自己去他公♥司♥找找看
or you could just go into his firm yourself and look.
走吧
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
我眼皮也打架呢
Yeah, I can barely keep my eyes open myself.
填写简报真烦人
Filing briefs sucks.
你还真来了
You actually came.
你就是哈维·斯佩克特吧
You must be Harvey Specter.
你是乔吧
"Joe," was it?
你朋友跟你说明白我的条件了吗
Your friend fill you in on the deal that's on the table?
让我直接说重点吧
Let me just get it straight.
你抓到他翻看一些文件
You caught him rifling through some files,
你不去报♥警♥
and in lieu of calling the police,
却想让我花钱摆平吗
you want me to pay you off?
我可没这么说
I never said that.
他说的
He did.
真高明
Oh, that's great.
这样的话 如果我告你勒索
This way, if I level a charge of extortion,
也没有证据 对吗
it's hearsay, huh?
在律所工作十年
Ten years working for a law firm,
也能学会一两招 这是好事
you learn a thing or two, which is good,
因为我这工作挣钱可不多
'cause you sure as hell don't make a lot of money doing it.
我倒是觉得你过得还不错
Somehow I think you're getting by fine.
我只想说 你们那个段位的人交手
Just saying, on the level you guys play at,
间谍活动也是常有的事 所以我知道
espionage happens all the time, which is why I know
你会不惜一切代价保护自己的秘密
you'll do anything to protect your secrets.
实际上 家住皇后区 阿斯托里亚
Well actually, Joe Speena, of 2561 Clover Lane,
苜蓿巷2561号♥的乔·斯皮纳 我们都一样
AsToria, Queens, I think we all would.
比如说你过去六年里 你和妻子合报纳税单
Like those tax returns you filed jointly for the last six years
其实你和她早已经分居了
while no longer living with your wife.
为这事 国税局能毁了你
You know, the IRS can destroy you for that.
你以为你是第一个想勒索我的人吗 乔
You think you're the first person to try to extort me, Joe?
这才是我的段位
'Cause that's the level I play at.
你是个保安
Now...you're a security guard
却甘冒奇险
Who likes to take risks.
这我欣赏
I like that.
所以我们这么办
So here's what we're gonna do.
这里是给小乔伊的少年棒球赛队的
This here's a generous donation
一笔数目可观的捐款
to Joey Junior's little league team.
这钱或许会到他们手上
Now, if it gets to them, it gets to them.
也或许不会
If it doesn't, it doesn't.
不论怎样 下次我们再见面
But the next time we talk,
会是我要你帮忙
it's gonna be me who wants a favor.
长官
Officer.
我还真要还你钱吗
Do I really need to pay you back?
不如你先解释一下
Let's start with an explanation.
你说我得去找证据
You said I needed to find evidence,
我就去找了
So I went to find some.
闯入另一家律所去找吗
By breaking into another law firm?
这真的比贿赂保安还差劲吗
Is that really worse than paying off a security guard?
首先 我们没有贿赂他
Okay, first of all, I didn't pay him off.
第二 如果我不贿赂他
Second of all, if I hadn't paid him off,
你现在就进监狱了
you'd be in jail right now.
你觉得我对斯坦的看法可能是对的
You think I might be right about Stan.
不 我从没说过你错了
No, I never said you were wrong.
我说我们需要证据
I said we needed evidence.
你找到什么了吗
But did you find something?
雷贝克13个月前买♥♥了个架上公♥司♥
Drybeck bought a shelf company 13 months ago.
什么叫架上公♥司♥
What's a shelf company?
是只存在于法律文件上的公♥司♥
It's a corporation that exists only on paper,
以便它的所有者藏他们的资产
so its owners can hide their assets.
那不是空壳公♥司♥吗
Isn't that a shell company?
不 是家架上公♥司♥
No, it's a shelf company.
找个空壳公♥司♥ 给它开个银行账户
Okay, take a shell company, give it a bank account,
建立信用记录 纳税申报单
credit history, tax returns,
然后将它束之高阁 静静等待多年
and let it season for years on a shelf.
有人买♥♥下公♥司♥ 就更名易主
Someone buys it, sloth their name into it,
买♥♥家能拿走一个建立好的公♥司♥
and they walk away with an established corporation
而且还有先前的记录
with a preexisting history.
有人来查
Anyone looks any closer,
就关掉公♥司♥ 卷土重来
they shut it down and do it again.
这不违法吗
That's legal?
架上公♥司♥是合法的
Shelf companies are legal.
但我想托莉的架上公♥司♥干违法的事了
I'm guessing what Tori's doing with hers isn't.
等等 这公♥司♥是叫"阿伯丁"吗
Wait a minute. Is it called "Aberdeen"?
我在一张名单前面看到的
Yeah, I saw it on the top of this list
还有另外的37家管理公♥司♥
with 37 other management companies
全都和雷贝克那起不正当解雇官司有关
all related to Drybeck in that wrongful termination suit.
我们回到办公室后
When we get back to the office,
我要你找到法律先例
I want you to find legal precedent
好让我们能传唤那些记录
that will allow us to subpoena the records.
好 就去办
Okay, on it.
我真的得还你钱吗
Do I really have to pay you back?
一分不差
Every penny.
等等
Wait a minute.
信封里有多少钱
How much was in that envelope?
你们在我的桌子前干嘛呢
Hey, what are you all doing at my desk?
伙计 快过来看看
Dude, you got to check this out.
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
那是路易吗
Is that Louis?
没错 在大厅里
Uh-huh. In the lobby.
这是监控录像吗 是实时的吗
Is this a security camera? A live feed?
-你们在干嘛 -不是的
- What are you guys doing? - No, no.
这是昨晚的
This is from last night.
保安室的人今早电邮给路易的
The guys in security emailed it up to Louis this morning.
为什么用我的电脑看呢
And why are we watching it on my computer?
我们不敢冒险用我们的电脑看啊
Well, we're not gonna risk watching it on one of ours.
再说大家都知道你的密♥码♥
And everyone knows your password.
大家怎么都知道我的密♥码♥
How does everybody know my password?
罗斯999
"Ross999."
有多难解开啊
How hard is that to crack?
好吧999增大了...
Okay, "999" increases the odds of--
嘘 好戏来了
Oh, shh! Here it comes.
什么
What?
不
Oh, no.
他跟她说什么了
What did he say to her?
路易貌似要申请限制令
Oh, evidently Louis wants a restraining order
所以想用这个作为凭证
and he needs this asvidence.
怎么了
What?
这...
Uh, um, it--
听我说 不要误会
Okay, listen. Please don't.
我进来时就...
I came in here and it--
听着 我...
Look, I--
你还好吧
Are you okay now?
路易
Louis?
你的留言如果是骗我过来的花招...
If the message you left was another trick to get me down here...
我保证不是耍花招 进来吧
No tricks, I assure you. Come on in.
斯坦 我是杰西卡·皮尔逊
Stan, I'm Jessica Pearson.
我知道你是谁
Oh, yeah. I know who you are.
你说如果我接受遣散和解
You said if I accepted the severance agreement,
就不会闹上法庭了
there wouldn't be a lawsuit.
法庭是要上的
Well, there is one,
但不是要告你
but not against you.
是要跟你并肩作战
With you.
我们知道阿伯丁的事了
We know about Aberdeen.
我们托莉在搞什么名堂
We know what Tori was orchestrating.
有你帮忙 我们能揭发她
And with your help, we can expose her.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表