剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
You know what to do.
按到痛处为止
Press until it hurts.
这是从您的账户电汇给乔安娜·韦伯斯特的凭据
Wire transfer from your account to Joanna Webster's,
这是在出席听证会前
phone records with Joanna Webster
您与乔安娜·韦伯斯特的通话记录
prior to her testimony,
这是关于你付钱给韦伯斯特女士
and an affidavit stating you paid
作伪证的书面陈述
Ms. Webster to falsely testify.
亨特先生 性骚扰还属于民事案件范畴
Mr. Hunt, harassment is a civil violation.
罚的是钱而已
The penalty is money.
但是证人干扰可是重罪
But witness tampering, that's a crime,
是要坐牢的
and you will go to prison,
我保证你在牢里
where I guarantee you'll learn
会体会到远比办公室性骚扰
more about unwanted sexual advances
更加难以接受的事情
than you can possibly imagine.
你觉得这样就能吓到我吗
Do you think this is going to intimidate me?
就算这些证据属实
Even if this evidence was credible,
你又打算去找谁
who are you going to get to prosecute
来上诉一起区区的证人干扰案呢
a small-time witness tampering charge, huh?
哈维 你不是和现任纽约市检察官
Harvey, didn't you graduate law school
一起从法学院毕业的吗
with the current U.S. Attorney in New York?
没错
In fact, I did.
而且我觉得 他对这类案件
And I think he might even be interested
百分百感兴趣
in pursuing a case like this.
等等 你们的关系还很铁吗
Wait, are you two still close?
当然 他结婚时我还做了伴郎
Well, I was the best man at his wedding.
不 你撒谎
No, you weren't.
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
不
No.
我好像还有一些...
I think I've got some pictures...
结婚典礼上的照片
Of us at the ceremony.
我看看
Let's see.
对 找到了
Yeah. Here we are.
不得不说 我看起来真帅
You must admit, I look very dashing.
这是我和他老妈
This is me and his mother.
那女人很喜欢我
The woman adores me.
这是我们在他的单身派对上拍的
Here we are at his bachelor party.
没有脱衣舞娘 无聊极了
There's no strippers. It was lame.
他可不会放任你这种性骚扰案犯不管
But he can't put guys like you away for sexual harassment
然后去脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥吧
and then go to strip clubs, now, can he?
好吧 你想要什么
All right. What do you want?
对罪行供认不讳
An admission of guilt
并保证回去工作前先接受治疗
and a guarantee that you'll obtain treatment before working again.
让南希复职并补发工资
And Nancy gets reinstated with back pay.
-好 -还要加薪
- Fine. - And a raise.
好 行了
Okay. All right.
没其它事了吧
Are we done?
应该让孩子在没有学费负担的情况下
The kid should be able to grow up without the burden
健康成长 你觉得呢
of tuition hanging over his head, don't you think?
也就是说你还得付给南希
Which is why you're also gonna pay Nancy
25万美元学费
an extra $250,000.
查尔斯
Charles.
失陪了
Gentlemen.
太棒了...
You...
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything.
不客气
You're welcome.
我有个问题
So just one question.
你为什么要去乔安娜家
Why'd you go to Joanna's house?
因为我找到了突破口
Because I figured it out.
反对
I object.
我觉得是因为你关心她
I think you did it because you care.
我那么做是工作原因
I did it because it's my job.
你就是关心我 承认了吧
Would you admit it? You care about me.
今早我露面的时候 看到你笑了
I saw you smile when I showed up for work this morning.
我可没笑 想到一个笑话而已
I didn't smile. I was thinking of a funny joke.
明天我们开始做这个新案子
Look, we start on this tomorrow.
这意味着我们已经成队友了吗
Does this mean we're officially a team now?
我还不打算把你的东西搬到韦恩庄园
I wouldn't move your things into Wayne manor just yet.
韦恩庄园是蝙蝠侠的居住地
你现在成蝙蝠侠了吗
So now you're Batman?
比起教父 我更像蝙蝠侠
Closer to him than Clemenza.
-是 基默大人 -克鲁尼
- Oh, yeah, Kilmer. - Clooney.
方·基默:出演过《永远的蝙蝠侠》
乔治·克鲁尼:出演过《蝙蝠侠与罗宾》
基顿
Keaton.
迈克尔·基顿:出演过《蝙蝠侠归来》
你刚起步时 真的辞过职吗
Did you really quit when you first started?
当然没有 我又不是软蛋
Of course not. I'm not a wuss.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表