剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Because you need it.
我不会为了赢得案子而作伪证的
I'm not gonna commit perjury to win a case.
好奇怪啊 看我找到了什么
Oh, weird, look what I found.
你真是一群黑脸胖子里的白马王子
You are a prince among men.
我真不懂你为什么加脱脂牛奶
I don't understand why you use skim milk
再放鲜奶油和糖
and then put whipped cream and sugar in it.
因为我加的是脱脂牛奶
Because I use skim milk,
所以我能放鲜奶油和糖
I can put whipped cream and sugar in it.
怎么了
What's wrong?
-我们能谈谈吗 -行啊
- Can we talk for a second? - Yeah.
上周路易从信息技术部
Last week Louis got Rachel's confidential code
拿到了瑞秋的内部密♥码♥
from the I.T. Department.
然后呢
And?
然后这就是铁证啊
And it's a smoking gun.
是他陷害了她
He's the one that set her up.
路易为什么要背叛公♥司♥啊
Why would Louis betray the firm?
我哪知道 或许他对没当上资深合伙人
I don't know, maybe he's still upset
一事还耿耿于怀
that he got passed over for senior partner
于是弃船告别前就泄露了名单
and leaked the list before he jumped ship.
迈克 路易万般不是 也不是叛徒
Mike, Louis is a lot of things, but he's not a traitor.
他流的是皮尔逊·哈德曼律所的血
That man bleeds Pearson-Hardman.
他这会儿大概
He's probably wearing
就穿着皮尔逊·哈德曼律所 的内♥裤♥呢
Pearson-Hardman underwear right now.
我跟他去过网球俱乐部
I went to the tennis club with him.
听我的 他不♥穿♥内♥裤♥的
Trust me, he doesn't wear underwear.
我也在乎瑞秋
I care about Rachel too.
但这不是路易干的
Louis didn't do this.
好吧
Okay.
还有 如果你再向我提及
And if you ever mention
路易穿什么内衣
Louis' underwear situation to me again--
是你提起来的
You're the one that brought it up.
-消失 -遵命
- Go. - Okay.
共有74名原告
74 plaintiffs.
真不敢相信他们会为了两万五屈服
I can't believe they're willing to cave for $25,000.
别着急
Slow down.
我们得想办法击败坦纳
We need to figure out how to beat Tanner.
我一直被这家伙牵着鼻子走
Guy's been a step ahead of me this entire time.
-原因很明显嘛 -什么原因
- It's pretty obvious why. - Why?
你跟我说你知道他会去找肯尼
You told me that you knew he'd go to Kenny
是因为换了你也会这么做
because that's what you'd do,
前提是你愿意做出格的事的话
if you were willing to go out of bounds.
你是通过想你自己的招数来预测他的脚步
You anticipated him by thinking about what you'd do.
继续说
And?
而他也是这么预测你的
And that's exactly what he's doing to you.
或许你想走在这家伙前面
Maybe the only way to get ahead of this guy
就得想想你不会做什么
is to, I don't know, think about what you wouldn't do.
出其不意 这点子好
Surprise myself. I like that.
不客气
You're welcome.
你想告诉我你有什么打算吗
You wanna tell me what you're doing?
不要
Nope.
这对想出这个点子的人不太公平啊
Doesn't seem fair to the person whose idea it was.
我对空气弹琴呢
You're gone.
-你想跟我谈 说吧 -我是想谈
- You wanted to talk, talk. - I did.
我想把我们之间的争斗放下
I want to put this competition aside,
就算我们平手
call it a draw.
打退堂鼓了 哈维
Tapping out, Harv?
那个不是重点
This isn't about that.
这些活生生的人才是重点
This is about real people.
你给他们个合理的出价
You make them a reasonable offer,
我会让他们接受的
I'll get them to take it.
活生生的人
Real people?
你穿着一万二的西装站在那儿
You're standing there in a $12,000 suit
指使我消极怠工
asking me not to do my job.
你那么关心活生生的人
You care so much about those real people,
那就把你的午饭钱给他们吧
I suggest you give them your lunch money
但别来要我的
but don't ask me for mine.
凡妮莎 我到底还是需要那盘窃听带
Vanessa, I'm gonna need that wiretap after all.
-还有咖啡吗 -最后一杯
- Is there any more of that? - Last cup.
-那你煮... -没
- Did you make-- - Nope.
老兄 这是基本礼貌
Dude, that's common courtesy.
你喝完一壶 就再煮一点
You finish a pot, you make another one.
我不做你要去找路易打小报告吗
You gonna turn me into Louis if I don't?
让我也被炒了
Hmm? Get me fired too?
迈克
Michael.
本杰明 你有东西给我吗
Benjamin, you got something for me?
愿赌服输 公平合理
Wager's a wager, fair is fair.
这是你的GX-9000
Here's your GX-9000.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
你用它看毛♥片♥ 我会知道的
Use it for porn, and I'll know.
好奇怪
Weird.
路易 你好啊
Hey, Louis, how you doing?
本杰明刚刚为什么叫你路易
Why did Benjamin just call you Louis?
不知道 叫错了吧
I don't know. Made a mistake.
他没叫错
No, he didn't.
他叫你路易因为他认为你就是路易
He called you Louis because he thinks you are Louis.
是你谎称自己是路易
Because you posed as Louis
骗取瑞秋的员工代码
to get Rachel's employee code,
不是吗
didn't you?
听着 迈克 事实不是你想的那样
Look, Mike, it's not what you think.
事实就是如此
It's exactly what I think.
如实交待吧 吉米
Go on. Start talking, Jimmy,
不然我叫上本杰明
or I'll get get Benjamin
我们一起去见杰西卡
and we can all go see Jessica together.
听着
Listen,
韦克菲尔德·凯蒂答应让我做初级合伙人
Wakefield Cady offered me a junior partnership
只要我泄露证人名单
if I leaked the witness list.
迈克 听我说
No, no, listen, Mike.
因为上法学院我背了一身债
I have huge law school debts.
这点你肯定能明白
Okay? I mean, don't you?
我没法坐等皮尔逊·哈德曼
I can't wait for Pearson Hardman
升我做合伙人
to make me a partner.
那你还待在这儿做什么
So what are you still doing here then?
我把名单交给他们后
After I gave them the list,
他们反悔了
they reneged on the offer.
世事难料
Big surprise.
还真没想到他们会用这招
I didn't see that one coming.
别告发我 迈克 求你了
Just don't turn me in, Mike, please.
我家境贫寒
I came from nothing.
拼死拼活才上了哈佛法学院
I worked my ass off to get into Harvard Law
好不容易成为这儿的律师
and become an associate here.
你知道谁也一样拼死拼活吗
You know who else worked their ass off?
瑞秋·赞恩 因为你的所作所为
Rachel Zane, the paralegal who got fired
而被解雇的律师助理
because of what you did.
我并不知道用的她的代码
I didn't know it was her code.
只是需要使用些号♥码 兄弟
I just needed some numbers, man.
我没想到会被发现
I didn't think I was gonna get caught.
迈克 我犯了个错误
Look, Mike, I made one mistake.
好吗
Okay?
难道你不曾铤而走险
I mean, haven't you ever cut some corners,
做出后悔的事吗
done some things you regretted?
吉米 我并不是针对你 好吗
Jimmy, I like you, man, okay?
但要还瑞秋清白
But to clear Rachel's name,
必须让他们知道内奸另有其人
they have to know she wasn't the one.
如果你主动承认
If you come forward,
他们顶多解雇你
maybe they fire you.
可如果你是被我告发的
If I turn you in,
这就永远是你职业生涯中的污点
it's gonna follow you for the rest of your career.
你自己决定
It's up to you.
哈维 我想帮你一个忙
Harvey, I'm gonna do you a favor.
为何不让迈克·罗斯出去散个步
Why don't you tell Mike Ross to take a hike?
他可以待着
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表