剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Well, your league doesn't or I would've come in better than 20th.
你是"罗斯的入侵者" 对吗
You'r Ross's raiders, right?
对 我叫迈克·罗斯
Yeah, Mike Ross.
-我是汤姆·凯勒 -很高兴见到你
- Tom Keller. - Good to meet you.
恭喜你 兄弟 你有个很棒的队伍
Congratulations, man, you got a nice little team there.
一般
Yeah.
不 如果罗兹力斯伯格没让你失望的话
No, if Roethlisberger hadn't let you down,
你肯定能进前十 肯定能
you'd have been top ten for sure, I'm telling you.
如果上场前你抽高了
Yeah, well, that's what happens
就难免会失手 不是吗
when you get high before the draft, right?
你会抽吗
You get high?
跟哈维相处得怎么样
How's it going with Harvey?
我吗
Me?
那个...还不错
Uh...It's... You know, it's good.
我在学习
I'm learning.
要学的真不少 再见
A lot of learning. Bye.
什么白纸黑字会让你付出巨大代价
What's black and white and gonna cost you dearly?
我花了一个上午才写好 金童
Took me all morning to file this, golden boy.
你欠我的 我不会忘记的
You owe me and I won't forget it.
天啊 谢谢你
Oh, God! Thank you.
你身上有纸的味道
You smell papery.
怀亚特 不可能马上就好
Wyatt, it doesn't happen immediately.
书面文件很快就下来了
The paperwork's coming.
别担心好吗
Don't worry about it, okay?
行了 看看那个
There you go, look at that.
怀亚特 我一会回给你 好吗
Wyatt, let me call you back, okay?
五分钟后 再见
Five minutes. Bye.
-这是什么 -这是什么
- What's this? - What is this?
这是抵触声明的确认书
That's confirmation of the interference claim
我已经用心校对过了
which I proofed. Up top.
干嘛 你以为你在兄弟会工作吗
What, you think you're working in a fraternity?
我打电♥话♥的时候你不能这么闯进来
You don't barge in here when I'm on the phone.
你为什么面红耳赤的
And why you so flushed?
-我怎么了 -你的脸发红
- Why am I so what? - Your face is red.
好像经过暴晒似的
It looks like you've been in the sun.
是的
Yeah, I--
早上 路易带我去了网球俱乐部
I-- This morning, Louis took me to the tennis club.
他没跟你谈那个关于...
He didn't give you the speech about the, um,
-马驹的问题吧 -我的天
- the ponies, did he? - Oh, my God.
说他会从马群中千里挑一
How he likes to cut one from the herd.
马驹
The ponies.
他戴着发带吗
Was he wearing the headband?
你知道发带的事 还有...
You know about the headband? With the...
天啊 那家伙太让人无语了
Oh, my God, are you kidding me with that guy?
如果你们一上午都在打网球
Hey, if you guys were playing tennis all morning,
你怎么有时间提交确认书
how'd you have time to file this?
他...今天早上
He-- It was this morning--
实际上 我当时正和他们打着电♥话♥
Actually, I was on the phone with them,
-然后路易帮我... -看着我
- and Louis helped me-- - Look at me.
他一打响指 然后格雷戈里...
And he did this snapping thing, and Gregory--
看着我
Look at me.
你抽高了
You're high.
滚出去
Get out.
哈维 你不了解 路易他...
Harvey, you don't understand. Louis--
滚
Out.
唐娜
Donna?
再帮我接通怀亚特的电♥话♥
Get Wyatt back on the line?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing in here?
这是女洗手间
It's the ladies room.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
能帮我个忙吗 你能不能...
Look, can you do me a favor? Can we--
能不能帮我保守这个秘密
Can we just keep this our little secret?
你眼睛为什么这么红
Why are your eyes so red?
我需要点新鲜空气
I need some air.
你今天带迈克·罗斯去实地考察了吗
You took Mike Ross on a field trip today?
-对 -除了让他围着浴巾
- Yep. - Aside from subjecting him
听你指挥 你还做了什么
to you in a towel, what happened?
我直落三盘获胜 你问的是这个...
Well, I beat him in straight sets, if that's what you're get...
别装傻充愣 路易 告诉我你把他怎么样了
Don't play dumb, Louis. Tell me what you did to him.
怎么 你嫉妒了吗
What, are you jealous?
哈维 别这样 那个孩子急缺导师
Harvey, come on, the kid is starving for a mentor,
缺一个可以给他建议的人
someone to give him some advice.
也许如果你有时间...
So maybe if you just took the time--
我现在告诉你 你要是再试图靠近他
I'm telling you right now, you try to move in on him--
哈维 这话从何说起
Harvey, where is this coming from?
哈维 极速公♥司♥的外部法律顾问在线上等你
Harvey, I've got the outside counsel for Velocity on the line.
接进来
Put them through.
和那家伙吸完毒之后发生了什么
What happened after you smoked with that guy?
我变得很焦虑
I just got paranoid.
为对他撒谎而感到内疚
I felt bad for lying to him,
我告诉他是路易让我那么做的
I told him that Louis put me up to it
让他不要相信路易
and that he couldn't trust him.
那他说了什么
So what did he say?
他说路易本来也让他觉得不舒服
He said that Louis gave him the creeps anyway.
他永远不会聘请他
You know, he's never gonna hire him.
你得告诉哈维
Okay, you have to tell Harvey.
我试了 但他不听
I tried, he wasn't listening.
那就先回家 明天再告诉他
So then go home and tell him tomorrow.
天啊 你真该看看他的脸色
Oh, God, you should've seen his face.
-我们说好的 -说好什么
- We had a deal. - What deal?
谢谢听我讲了那么多
Thanks for hearing me out.
你到底在说什么
No, what're you talking about?
-说好什么了 -没什么
- What deal? - It's nothing.
我保证过 不会...
I just promised that I wouldn't...
做任何傻事让他失望 但我却做了
Do anything stupid and let him down, and I did.
等等 你让他失望
Wait, you let him down?
在我看来 是他让你失望
No, the way I see it, he let you down.
什么
What?
他知道路易会对你做什么
He's gotta know what Louis is capable of,
所以即使他真的不听你解释
so if he didn't listen to what happened
也只是因为他不想听
it's 'cause he didn't want to.
迈克 你应该告诉他
Mike, you need to tell him.
我不知道你有多了解哈维
I don't know how often you come across Harvey,
他绝不是个好的倾听对象
but he's not exactly the listening type.
好吧
Right.
但他也是第一个告诉你
But he's also the first person that would tell you
永不言弃的人
never to take no for an answer from anyone.
哈维 今天过得怎么样
Harvey, how you doing this fine day?
正准备听你的条件呢 乔治
I'm ready to hear your settlement offer, George.
直切主题 我喜欢
Cutting to the chase, I like that.
你准备给多少
What's the number?
一千万
Ten million.
那只是开♥发♥样机费用的一半
That's half what we spent developing the prototype.
据目前的情况看来
And ten million more than you'll get,
一千万不少了
the way the wind's blowing.
情况有变
Yeah, well, winds can change.
你我都知道 如果上诉的话
And you and I both know the injunction
禁止令会被撤销
will get overturned on appeal.
我怎么不知道有那回事
I don't know anything of the kind.
那你打过来干吗
Then why are you calling with an offer at all?
一千五百万 不能再多了
15, that's as high as I'll go.
好了 我要挂了
Okay, I'm hanging up now.
两千万 就这样
20 million, that's it.
24小时内有效
The offer's good for 24 hours.
我想不用提醒你
And I'm sure I don't have to remind you
依法要把这消息告诉你的客户吧
that you're legally required to present this to your client.
他有空吗
Is he free?
他不会见你的
Not for you.
他告诉你什么了
How much did he tell you?
他不必告诉我 他脸上都写着呢
He didn't have to tell me, I read it on his face.
你也听到了
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表