剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
毒贩子比死刑犯还容易丧命
to die while dealing drugs than they would be on death row in Texas.
慢着 你在说什么
Wait. What are you talking about?
《魔鬼经济学》里说的
It's from Freakonomics.
《魔鬼经济学》:以经济学的方式来探索日常事物背后的世界
通过对各种数据的巧妙分♥析♥得出了种种令人跌破眼镜的结论
你有没有看过我给你的书啊
Do you read anything that I give you?
无所谓了
It doesn't matter,
你还是去找别人吧
because you have to find somebody else.
我没兴趣
I'm not interested.
对什么没兴趣
Not interested in what?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你不是说今晚待在自己家吗
You said you were gonna stay at your place tonight.
亲爱的
Hi, sweetie.
太惊喜了
What a pleasant surprise.
你能过来我太高兴了
I'm so glad you stopped by.
我们在谈正事
We're in the middle of something.
什么正事
What are you in the middle of?
特雷弗想给我牵线搭桥
Trevor's trying to set me up.
很好啊
That's terrific.
哪个女孩这么走运
Who's the lucky girl?
我是想让他为我工作
I'm trying to get him to work for me.
这主意不错
That's a great idea.
可以给特雷弗减轻不少压力
It will take some stress off Trevor,
你学什么都轻而易举
and you'll pick up writing code
学编程也没什么问题
like you do everything else.
好吧 我得走了
All right. I got to go.
我明天得起个大早去看我奶奶
I got go get up early to see my grandmother
给她付下个月的住院费
and pay them another month.
-晚安 -拜
- Good night. - Bye.
你怎么知道杰拉德不会看那张纸呢
How did you know Gerald wouldn't look at that memo?
因为被激怒的公牛只会盯着红色斗篷
Because a charging bull always looks at the red cape,
而不是斗牛士本身
not at the man with the sword.
对了 我安排了你
By the way, I've set up a meeting
下周和约翰·多克利碰个面
for you and John Dockery next week.
多克利 斯凯登律师亊务所最大的客户吗
Dockery? He's Skadden's biggest client.
那是过去
Not anymore.
他正在找新的代理律师
He's looking around.
他常打网球 我要你去拉他做我们的客户
He plays tennis. I want you to close him.
使命必达
Consider it done.
那你今晚的任务
Then you are officially dismissed
算圆♥满♥完成了
for the evening.
干杯
Cheers.
你们俩好像在庆祝什么吧
Well, you two seem to be celebrating something.
是的 没错
Mm-hmm. We are.
其实眼前这位
In fact, you are looking
是这个城市前所未见的顶尖高手
at the best closer this city has ever seen.
高手
Closer, huh?
-棒球高手吗 -我是律师
- Baseball? - Attorney.
是个结案高手
I close situations.
所以说你眼里只有钱咯
Hmm. So you only care about money?
其实我挣钱是为了下一代
The truth is, I do it for the children.
我叫丽莎
I'm Lisa.
我是哈维
Harvey.
丽莎 我一般不这样问
Lisa, I don't normally do this,
但既然正值庆祝之际
but since we are celebrating,
请问你今晚几点下班呢
what time do you get off tonight?
很高兴你问了
I'm glad you asked.
我要十点后才下班
I get off at ten past
我绝不会和你约会
"I'm never going out with you."
看来高手也有被拒的时候
I guess you're not the best closer this city's ever seen.
-早安 -丽莎 有你真好
- Morning. - Lisa, this was lovely,
但恐怕你得走了
but I'm afraid you have to go.
我每天必须健身
I hate to miss a workout,
七点半前我得赶到办公室
and I really need to be in the office by 7:30.
我给你准备了早餐
I can make you breakfast.
你可以在我肚子上慢慢享用
You could eat it off my stomach.
如果我不去健身房♥
I guess if I skip the gym,
我还是可以赶在九点前去上班的
I can still get in by 9:00.
我听说有人不吃药了
I hear someone's not taking their pills.
因为他们想给我下毒
Because they're trying to poison me.
奶奶 这不可能
Grammy, that's crazy.
施拉格医生跟我保证
Dr. Shrager gave me her word
一月份前不会给你下毒的
she wouldn't poison you until January.
不然她就完不成明年的指标了
If she does it before then, she can't count it towards next year's quota.
我教过你什么来着
Oh, what did I teach you?
迈克 我不会一直陪着你
Michael, I'm not gonna be around forever.
我希望你别再碰那些东西了
And I want you to stop with that stuff.
什么东西
What stuff?
我虽然老了
I may be old,
但还没糊涂
but I'm not an idiot.
我知道你的日子过得有些艰难
I know life has been hard for you,
但你已经不是孩子了
but you're not a kid anymore,
我要你保证
and I want you to promise
你会不遗余力地做事情
you're gonna start living up to your potential.
我保证
I promise.
我不是说我不欣赏哈维
I'm not saying that I haven't been charmed by Harvey,
但是这也太打击人了
but it's just so patronizing
你觉得他能解决那些棘手的问题
when you say that he can handle those things
但却觉得我只能办些简单的案子
and, "Louis, you can only handle this."
杰西卡 我本可以搞定杰拉德·泰特的
Jessica, I could have handled Gerald Tate.
我也说了 我不那么觉得
And I told you I disagree.
为什么 -因为如果把两个恶霸
Why? - Because when you put two bullies
放一个屋里
in the same room together,
通常没什么好结果
things generally don't go so well.
都九点半了 你还真好意思
It's 9:30. Nice of you to show up
迟到两个小时
two hours after we open for business.
你怎么打扮得跟皮条客似的
And I see that you're also trying to look like a pimp.
抱歉 路易 我昨天很晚才回家
My bad, Louis. I was out late last night.
醒来后发现 你老婆给我挑了这件西装
And when I woke up, this is the suit your wife picked out for me.
要是我真结婚了 这话还有点意思
And that would be funny if I'd actually been married.
回归正题
Moving along.
-你还没结婚吗 -我们要纳新 哈维
- You're not married? - Recruiting. Harvey.
面试时间定在明天
Your interviews are set up for tomorrow.
什么 为什么我们不直接
What? Why don't we just hire
招那些暑期来实习的哈佛呆瓜
the Harvard summer associate douche?
我觉得你要是听到我刚才的用词
I think if you listen to the phrasing of that question,
就该知道答案了
you'll come up with an answer.
我们需要能独♥立♥思考的人
We need people who think on their feet,
而不是只会听指挥的木头人
not another clone with a rod up his ass.
哈维 我们只招哈佛毕业生
Harvey, the fact that we only hire from Harvard
他们比起罗格斯大学的毕业生
gives us a cache that's a little more valuable
是更有价值的储备人才
than hiring a kid from Rutgers.
你不也是念的哈佛法学院
You went to Harvard Law.
我是个例外
I'm an exception.
给我再找个例外去
Find me another one.
我们能跳过纳新这个环节吗
Can we please skip the recruiting?
我单枪匹马效果更好
I work better alone anyway.
我也想这样 哈维
Well, I would, Harvey,
不过所有资深合伙人都要有个助理
except all senior partners get an associate.
这是规定
It's just a rule.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry. What?
杰西卡 那个升职机会应该归我
Jessica, I deserve that promotion.
我的吸金能力比他强多了
My billables destroy his.
我没日没夜 任劳任怨地工作
And I'm here night and day doing whatever's needed
而不是像天鹅一样闲逛 想来就来
instead of swanning in and out of here
想走就走
whenever I please.
我承认 按他的说法 我的确像只天鹅
I must admit, he does make me sound very swan-like.
哈维
Harvey,
闭嘴
shut up.
路易 这事已经定了
Louis, this is how it is.
好了 现在你们两个讲和吧
All right, now you two make nice.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表