剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
路易 对不起 我有点过分了
Louis, I apologize. I was out of line.
如果你允许我给你假想的老婆发个短♥信♥
Now if you'll just let me text your pretend wife
告诉她我刚成了资深合伙人 怎么了
that I just made senior partner, I--what?
你奶奶的病情恶化了
Your grandmother's getting worse.
我得把她转到全天看护病房♥
I need to move her to full care
不然我就得把她转去州立医院了
or I'll have to transfer her to the state facility.
我不会让她去州立医院的
I won't put her in a state facility.
那你恐怕得支付两万五千元的看护费
Then I'm afraid you'll have to come up with 25,000.
特雷弗 我入伙
Trevor, I'm in.
只此一次 我要两万五
One-time deal. I want 25.
一口价 不啰嗦
Take it or leave it.
一言为定
I'll take it.
我房♥里有个公文箱
There's a briefcase in my room.
你明天去取
Pick it up tomorrow,
送到克♥林♥顿♥宾馆2412房♥
take it to room 2412 at the Chilton Hotel.
你要去的是豪华酒店
Now you can't go to a luxury hotel
可不能看着像个送外卖♥♥的
looking like a delivery guy,
所以要刮好胡子 梳好头发 买♥♥件西装
so shave, comb your hair, buy a suit.
这要求也太多了吧 哥们
That's a hell of a lot to ask, man.
这事没商量 我可要付你两万五呢
Well, I'm not asking you. I'm paying you $25,000.
好吧
Okay?
对 他入伙了
Yeah, he's in.
很好
Good.
我得去上个厕所
I think I'm gonna take a piss.
没拿钥匙
Key.
24小时后 我们就知道新买♥♥家是不是警♥察♥了
24 hours, we'll know if this new buyer's a cop.
你为什么不告诉特雷弗
Why didn't you tell Trevor
他有可能会把那人送进圈套
he might be sending his guy into a setup?
跟我没告诉吉娜我和她妹妹搞上了是一个原因
Same reason why I don't tell Gina i'm banging her sister.
那只会招来麻烦
It'll only cause trouble.
怎么了
What's up?
我这就要走了
I'm just gonna take off.
你还是别走了
I don't think you should.
不如跟我们一起待到明天
Why don't you stay with us till tomorrow?
把手♥机♥给我
Now give me your cell phone.
快给我
Give me your phone.
给你朋友报信这事 想都别想
Don't even think about warning your boy.
因为如果买♥♥家是警♥察♥
'Cause if these guys are cops,
不管大♥麻♥在谁手里 都得蹲很久监狱
whoever's holding that weed is going to jail for a long time.
天呐 你吓死我了
Geez, you scared the hell out of me.
抱歉
Sorry.
瞧瞧你啊
Look at you.
-你看起来真不错 -谢谢
- You look great. - Thanks.
你打算跟特雷弗一起工作了是吧
Tell me you decided to work with Trevor.
没错 试用期
Yeah. Trial basis. Yeah.
很好
Good.
你怎么过来了
What are you doing here?
我妈等会要去我家
My mom is coming by my place later.
我可不想自找麻烦
And I don't want to mess it up,
所以就过来待会
so I'm hanging here.
我要先走了
Got to go.
过来
Come here.
第一天上班得看起来完美才行
You want to look perfect on your first day.
是啊
Yeah.
我真得走了
I've got to go.
很好 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
唐娜 这面试得提高效率
Donna, we're gonna need to streamline this.
每个人进来前
Give each guy a hard time.
你刁难一下他们
Before you send them back,
谁回答得够机灵 就使个眼色给我
give me a wink if they say something clever.
-行吗 -好的
- Cool? - Okay.
你想找什么样的
What are you looking for?
另一个我
Another me.
奇普
So, Chip,
你觉得我凭什么
what makes you think that I'm gonna let
要让我见过最白的男人参加面试
the whitest man that I have ever seen interview for our firm?
因为我有预约
Because I have an appointment.
谢谢
Thanks.
你能行的
You can do this.
孩子 你有什么问题吗
Kid, what is wrong with you?
你看起来才十一岁大
You look like you're 11 years old.
我青春期开始得晚
I was late to puberty.
我是哈维·斯佩克特
Harvey Specter.
打扰一下
Uh, excuse me.
我想去游个泳
I was thinking about going for a swim.
这边的泳池怎么样
Are the pool facilities here nice?
包您满意 先生
Of course, sir.
这可是克♥林♥顿♥宾馆
This is the Chilton Hotel.
泳池为什么关了
Why's the pool closed?
泳池关闭
对了 现在几点
And do you have the time?
我看看
Yes, it's uh...
十点整
10 o'clock.
谢谢
Thanks.
-他看到你的枪了 -你觉得就是他吗
- He saw your gun. - You think that's him?
皮尔逊·哈德曼 哈佛法学院面试 2005号♥房♥间
他外貌和描述相符
Matches the description.
但没进那房♥间
But he didn't go in the room.
正好十点钟 他就这么走过去了
It's 10:00 exactly. He's just walking by?
跟着他 保持联络
Go after him. Stay on the radio.
里克·苏尔钦
Rick Sorkin.
里克·苏尔钦
Rick Sorkin.
里克·苏尔钦
Rick Sorkin?
不好意思 苏尔钦先生
Excuse me, Mr. Sorkin,
你迟到了五分钟
you are five minutes late.
你有什么理由让我放你进去面试
Is there a reason why I should let you in?
听着 我只是想甩开警♥察♥ 懂吗
Look, I'm just trying to ditch the cops, okay?
我不在乎你让不让我参加面试
I don't really care if you let me in or not.
斯佩克特先生马上就好
Mr. Specter will be right with you.
什么
What?
你要喝什么吗 咖啡还是水
Can I get you anything? A coffee or a bottle of water?
你好 我是里克·苏尔钦
Hi, Rick Sorkin.
我是哈维·斯佩克特 很高兴见到你
Harvey Specter. Nice to meet you.
请坐
Why don't you have a seat here?
哇 这是什么
Whoa. What's this?
有事需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
没事
No.
你怎么知道他们是警♥察♥
How the hell did you know they were the police?
我小学的时候读过本小说
I read this novel in elementary school,
刚才的情况和书上的描述如出一辙
and it was the exact same thing.
你小学的时候读过本小说
You read a novel in elementary school.
怎么了 我喜欢读书
What? I like to read.
那你为什么要问他们时间呢
And why'd you ask them what time it was?
这叫障眼法
Throw 'em off.
哪有毒贩提着整箱大♥麻♥
What kind of drug dealer asks a cop what time it is
还有闲情问警♥察♥时间的 对吧
when he's got a briefcase full of pot, right?
我们招你进来算了
We should hire you.
说真的 我愿意给你两万五
Jesus, I'd give you the 25 grand
当做签约的奖金
as a signing bonus.
我愿意签
I'll take it.
可惜的是
Unfortunately,
我们只招哈佛毕业生
we only hire from Harvard.
而你非但没读过哈佛法学院
And you not only did not go to Harvard Law School,
你什么法学院都没读过
you haven't even gone to any law school.
如果我告诉你我对知识的吸收能力
What if I told you that I consume knowledge
强于任何人
like no one you've ever met,
并通过了律师资格考试呢
and I've actually passed the bar?
我会说你满嘴胡言
I'd say you're full of crap.
那本是《巴巴里法律手册》吧
That's a Barbri Legal Handbook right there, right?
打开 读几句给我听
Open it up. Read me something.
随便什么
Anything.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表