剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
他对我也那样 我懂的 你就...
He does it to me too. I know, so...
不赖吧
It's not bad, right?
我还能像黛咪·摩尔那样单眼流泪
I can also do the Demi Moore single tear--
凡是为了剧情需要 左右眼都可以
left eye or right eye-- if that's better for the character.
好吧 你吓到我了 怎么回事啊
Okay, I'm scared. What's going on?
要为你扮演莉娜·兰德斯
If I'm gonna play Lena Lunders for you,
我得能调动我的全部感情啊
I need to be able to use my full range of emotions.
我的天 爱死你了
Oh, my god. I love you.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
精神集中
Focus.
你还需要一个证人 到了这时候
You need another witness, and at this point,
公♥司♥里其他的人都被预定了
everybody else in the firm is booked up.
来找妈妈给你擦屁♥股♥了 罗斯
Aw! Is mommy helping you clean up your mess, Ross?
你说谁是妈呢
Am I mommy in this scenario?
什么
What? Uh...
我是说 罗斯是个...小屁孩
Ross is just... a baby.
我的天
Oh, my god.
-真不敢相信我要输给那个二货 -得了
- I cannot believe I'm gonna lose to that tool. - Okay, come on.
少卖♥♥可怜了 去外面再找个证人来
No pity parties. Go to an outside source for the other witness.
被告的朋友 你得找个漂亮的
For the best friend you need somebody pretty,
有同情心的 最重要的是
sympathetic, and most importantly,
愿意为你两肋插刀
willing to go above and beyond for you.
你来干嘛
What are you doing here?
珍妮 别这样 我需要你的帮助
Jenny, come on, I need your help.
我没别处可去了
Got nowhere else to go.
你吼我 吻我 推开我 然后消失
You yelled at me. Kissed me. Pushed me away. Disappeared.
我们很久没说话了
I haven't talked to you in forever.
我都不知道你最近在干嘛
I don't even know what's going on in your life.
你要是放我进去 我就说给你听
Well, if you let me in, I'll explain,
我保证这故事很精彩
and I promise it's a really good story.
就是说你一直生活在谎言当中
So you've been living a lie this whole time.
对
Yeah.
太帅了
That's awesome.
-真的吗 -对啊
- Really? - Yeah!
我是说 就双重生活而言
I mean, as far as double lives go,
你大概比不过克拉克·肯特 但也不错了
you're maybe not as cool as Clark Kent, but still.
克拉克·肯特把内♥裤♥穿在外面就成了超人
克拉克·肯特
Clark Kent?
行了 你不能再吃了
Okay, you're cut off.
-怎么了 -没事
- What? - Nothing.
能告诉你 感觉真好
It just feels really good to tell you.
我都找不到倾诉对象
I don't really have anybody I can talk to about it.
你信任我嘛
You trust me.
是啊 我想是吧
Yeah. I guess I do.
那样真好
I like that.
不过这个更好
Ooh, but I really like this.
不得不说 哈维
Gotta hand it to you, Harvey.
你虽然不能跟一个女人长相厮守
You may not be able to commit to a woman,
却在这房♥子里住了很久
but you have been in this place a very long time.
-它懂我 -又没什么需求
- She gets me. - And has no needs.
我想你不知道这里的维护费多高吧
I don't think you understand how high maintenance this place is.
他同意了你的全部条件
He agreed to all your terms...
虽然我抗♥议♥说 他本可拿到更多
despite my protest that he could do better.
-那我们完成任务了 -就差几个签名了
- So we're done. - Minus a few signatures.
-那就是没完成 -要我走吗
- That's not done. - Want me to leave?
陪审团各位成员 请注意...
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, please note--
能问个问题吗
Can I ask a question?
不 作为证人 你不能提问
No, you can't ask questions as a witness.
不要提问
Don't ask questions.
-陪审团各位成员... -好吧 我懂了
- Ladies and gentlemen, please-- - Yeah, okay, I know that.
可你在干嘛啊
But, um, what are you doing?
-什么意思 -你走来走去
- What do you mean? - You're walking around
一副不可一世的样子
like you have a giant stick up your ass.
珍妮 这是庭审
It's a trial, Jenny.
我得表现得强势一点
I have to be powerful.
-可那不是你的本性 -多谢夸奖
- But that's not you. - Thanks.
我是说 你很有魅力 又幽默
No, you are charming, and funny,
值得信任 那才是你的强项
and trustworthy. That's your power.
我想混进法学院入学考试时 那是优点
And that's great when I'm trying to con my way into the LSATs,
但这是法庭啊
but this is a courtroom.
-在这儿不顶用的 -可你的本性没变
- It's useless there. - But it's still you.
那要怎样
So?
深吸一口气
Take a deep breath.
好吧
Okay.
跟我聊聊
Just talk to me.
问我在哪上班
Ask me where do I work.
-你在哪上班 -兰德斯全球联盟
- Where do you work? - Lunders Global Initiative.
问我怎么认识西德尼的
Ask me how I know Sydney.
你怎么认识西德尼的
How do you know Sydney?
她曾是我的朋友
She was my friend.
自从她走之后 我一直很想她
And I've missed her every day that she's been gone.
你们为什么断交了
And why aren't you friends anymore?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果你庭审这样表现
If you do it like that...
他们会爱上你的
they'll fall in love with you.
你能把这件脱下来吗 脱掉
Would you take this off? Take it off.
脱啊
Take it...
斯科特 你太棒了
Scottie, that was amazing.
注意啦 哈维
Careful, Harvey.
你得补水
You need to hydrate.
你刚跑了个马拉松
You just ran a marathon.
我觉得你刚刚击败我了
And I think you just beat me.
你怎么一脸律师的神情
That's a lawyer look.
上法学院时
Law school.
模拟审判结束后 在图书馆里
Post-mock trial in the library.
在第二联邦上诉法♥院♥
2nd circuit court of appeals.
集体诉讼案期间 在准备室的桌子上
Class action on the prep room table.
邓普斯和解案 在我办公室里
Dempsey settlement, in my office,
在桌上桌下都做过
On the desk and under.
干嘛呢 亮点总结啊
So what are we doing? Um, a highlight reel?
没错啊 那些都是最具亮点时刻 对不
As a matter of fact, we are. Those were top moments, right?
-确实不赖 -不止是不赖 是棒极了
- They weren't bad. - No, they were great.
而我刚刚意识到这次要比那几次还亮
And I just realized this was better.
你刚才是达到了最高境界
You were the best you've ever been,
-而我也知道为什么 -为什么
- and I know why. - Why?
谈判时你对我有所隐瞒
You hid something from me in the negotiation,
我要知道你瞒了什么
and I wanna know what.
你知道吗 你的猜测太荒唐了
You know what? You are ridiculous.
别假装你什么都不知道 好吗
Oh, you know what? Don't do that, okay?
-知道什么 -你以为我不知道
- Do what? - You think I don't know
-这是一场胜利的欢爱吗 -什么
- victory sex when I see it, huh? - See it?
到底是怎么回事
What is it?
是不是维加哪里的产业要垮了
Was it one of Vega's properties is bankrupt?
是布宜诺斯艾利斯那边吗
The Buenos Aires one?
你还指望我说什么呢 哈维
Wh-wh-what do you want me to say, Harvey?
没错 你猜对了 你上了我的套
Yes, you got me! I screwed you.
-怎么回事 -天哪
-How? - Oh, my God.
你想现在听我解析吗
You want an anatomy lesson now?
那是我的衬衫
That's my shirt.
把它看作我打败你的奖赏吧
Consider it a winner's reward.
哈维
Hey, Harvey.
你想得没错
You were right.
在过去二十四小时里
There's been a steady stream of stock buying
维加的公♥司♥一直在收♥购♥我们的股票
by Vega's company in the last 24 hours.
这是敌意收♥购♥
It's a hostile takeover.
没错 但他们为什么要打合并的幌子呢
Yeah, but why are they disguising it as a merger?
他们想拿到我们的内部账簿
They wanted access to our private books.
-她耍了我一把 -什么
- She tricked me. - What?
她假装不愿意交出他们的账簿
She pretended she didn't wanna hand over their books
这样她要我们的账簿时 我就不会留意
so I wouldn't notice when she asked for ours.
这是个老套的伎俩了
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表