剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我凭什么帮你
Why should I help you?
帮了对你有什么坏处吗
What have you got to lose?
告诉我你要我做什么
Tell me what you need me to do.
他现在又让你找什么了
What does he have you trying to find this time?
你真想知道吗
You really want to know?
我曾看到了一些与我们会计事务所
Uh, I managed to get a look at some files
相关的文件
involving our accounting firm.
我们的会计事务所怎么了
What's up with our accounting firm?
他们在偷我们的钱
They're stealing from us.
你想想你的电♥话♥费
You know your phone bill?
有很多附加费用
You have all those surcharges,
你并不知道那些是什么 但你照付不误
you have no idea what they mean, but you pay 'em anyway.
对
Yeah.
雷贝克也在跟我们来这套
Yeah, well, Drybeck's doing the same thing to us,
不过他们的收费完全是欺诈
Except all their charges are a complete scam.
我确信电♥话♥费也是欺诈
Pretty sure the phone charges are scams, too.
或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
那你需要什么
So what do you need?
我需要一个合法的理由去拿到那些文件
I need a legal reason to get those files
但不能说我已经看过了那些文件
without saying I saw those files.
你是需要呈上法庭 还是仅仅需要而已
You need them for court or you just need them?
怎么这么问
Why?
你刚说你都看过 是吧
You said you read 'em, right?
是的
Yeah.
那你就已经有了
So then you already have them...
在这里
In here.
你说得对 我已经有了
You're right. I do.
是的 你口授 我记录
Yes, so you dictate, I'll type.
什么
What?
你真愿意这么帮我吗
You'd actually do that for me?
他们偷我们的钱
They're stealing from us.
我也是皮尔逊·哈德曼的人
Person Hardman is my firm too.
开始吧
Come on.
好的
Okay.
关于第三部分的第三方
With the party of the third part,
是指诺顿有限责任公♥司♥...
hereto referred to as Norton LLC--
...不受任何可能涉及到的
not to subject to any litigation or any claim
诉讼或索赔所限制...
that might reasonably be anticipated...
...我方承认此项委托不可撤销
We acknowledge that such appointment is irrevocable
且具有效力...
and shall be deemed power...
...合法授权签署此类合同
...lawfully invested with the power to make such contracts
或履行其中适法默示的行为
or to perform acts from which it may be lawfully implied.
就这些 都记下来了吗
That's it. Did we get it?
在保存 等下
Saving and wait for it...
搞定
Done.
怎么
What?
你的脑子太灵光了
Your mind. It's just-- it's amazing.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么
What?
你的脑子也很灵光
Your mind's amazing too.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这么晚你给谁打电♥话♥
Who you calling this late?
她在熬夜等你吗
She's waiting up for you?
你说得对 太晚了
Yeah, I guess you're right. It's pretty late.
她现在可能已经睡了
She's probably sleeping by now.
我给她发短♥信♥好了
I'll just text her.
不管是和律所的新人还是老人谈恋爱
It's tough to have a relationship with the first year
都很不容易
or any year.
咱们生活工作不分家
You just don't have a life.
那你怎么解决的
How'd you make it work?
我也没有好办法
Who said I did?
除非能找到一个和自己一样
It's--it's impossible to have anything long-term
每周工作80小时的人
unless you find someone that has the same
不然感情不可能长久...
80-hour work week and then...
那也没用 因为对方也会很忙
That doesn't work either, because they're busy too.
我不想因为太忙
Yeah, well, I'm not gonna let that be the reason
就和珍妮...
that Jenny and I don't--
你们俩还在这里做什么
What are you two still doing here?
-忙哈维的案子 -没什么
- Uh, it's for Harvey. - Nothing.
-已经做完了 -晚安
- Uh, but we're done. - Good night.
-回头见 -晚安
- Yeah, I'll see you later. - Good night.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
这道理你肯定明白
I'm sure you're aware of this,
但我还是要提醒你
But, um, I'm just gonna remind you anyway.
本公♥司♥禁止办公室恋情
Um, this office frowns upon relationships in the workplace.
我知道
Yeah.
天啊 真对不起
Oh, god! I'm so sorry.
没关系
That's okay.
昨晚谢谢你
Uh, thank you for last night.
帮我记录
The typing.
不谢
Of cour--right.
-不用客气 -忙了我大忙
- Absolutely. - It was really helpful.
稍等
Um, hold on one second.
抱歉 喂
Sorry. Hello?
我刚才叫你到我办公室来
I said I needed you in my office.
我说了马上到
And I said I was on my way.
省省吧 就是这些文件吗
Save it. Those the files?
是的 给你
Yes, take them, please.
斯坦在我办公室 到会议室等我们
Stan is in my office. Meet us in the conference room.
好的
Okay.
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
没关系
That's okay.
我收到了你那封附有其他律所名单的邮件
I got your email with a list of other law firms.
你为了弥补过错而向我推荐新客户
I respect your effort to make amends
我欣赏你的诚意
by referring new clients.
那不是客户推荐名单
hat wasn't a list for client referrals.
那些是你可以考虑聘请的律所
Those are firms you should consider for representation.
我们不再是你的代理律所了 托莉
We're no longer your attorneys, Tori.
什么
What?
我们真的别无选择
We have no choice really.
既然我们准备起诉你
It would be impossible to represent you
就不可能再为你做代理了
when we plan on suing you for every penny you've got.
开玩笑吧
Is this a joke?
阿伯丁咨♥询♥公♥司♥
Aberdeen Solutions.
成立于2006年6月
Created in June of 2006.
2010年出♥售♥给雷贝克
Sold to Drybeck 2010.
两天前解体
Dissolved two days ago.
它的前身是波顿财务公♥司♥
Before that, it was Bolton Finances.
再往前追溯 是诺顿服务公♥司♥
And before that, it was Norton Services,
利特顿有限责任公♥司♥
Littleton LLC.
你从哪里弄到这些的
Where did you get those?
我们知道了你的所作所为 托莉
We know what you did, Tori.
你不可能传召到这些文件
You couldn't have subpoenaed these files.
但我们还是拿到了
And yet we have them.
看看吧 全都在这儿
Take a look. They're all there.
-现在我们有证据 -什么证据
- And now we have proof. - Proof of what?
那些都是合法的公♥司♥ 用来...
Those are all legitimate corporations used for--
偷钱装进你自己的腰包
Stealing money and lining your own pockets.
你可以不信我的话
But don't take my word for it.
进来吧
Guys?
你好 托莉
Hello, Tori.
我们雇佣斯坦代表我们
Yeah, we hired Stan to do a little
做了点独♥立♥咨♥询♥
independent consulting on our behalf
他带回了一些很有意思的资料
and he's come up with some very interesting connections.
这工作很容易 我没有学位也能胜任
It was easy, even if I don't really have a degree.
去年假期你邀请我
There was that vacation you invited me on last year...
去了你在巴哈马的新房♥子
To your new house in the Bahamas.
买♥♥♥房♥♥子的钱是你从这家公♥司♥偷的
A house you bought with money you stole from this firm.
我的公♥司♥
My firm.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表