不知道
Got no idea.
她不在有一点好处
It's a good thing she wasn't here.
我不知道该怎么
I didn't know which
摆平这件事
way to jump with this thing;
帮派问题 查民问题?
club problem, Charming problem?
啊 你得给警长打电♥话♥
Ah, you gotta call the sheriff.
这是我能拿到保险金
It's the only way I collect the
的唯一途径
insurance off of this shit.
我会找人来调查
I'll get the prospects to clean up.
好的
Okay.
只能是黑人干的
This had to be black.
蒲柏在报复
Pope paying us back.
嗯 有道理
Yeah. Makes sense.
你真的是来喂鸟的?
You really come over to feed the bird?
她最近自己旅行
She's on her own trip these days.
我不知道她去了哪里 跟谁在一起
I got no idea where she goes or who with.
妈的
Damn it.
生活真有意思 对吧?
Charmed life, ain't it?
嘿 我们得离开这里了
Hey, we should get out of here.
给他点时间
Give him a minute.
# 穿越整个世界 #
Riding through this world
# 独自一人 #
All alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 #
God takes your soul
# 你独自一人 #
You're on your own
# 乌鸦向前飞过 #
The crow flies straight
# 留下完美的弧线 #
a perfect line
# 躺在恶魔的床上 #
On the devil's bed
# 直到死去 #
until you die
# 用双眼 #
Gotta look this life
# 看看这生活 #
in the eye
罗密欧有消息吗?
Any luck with Romeo?
又留给他一个信息而已
Just left him another message.
给他和路易斯
Both him and Luis.
也许我们可以联♥系♥艾尔瓦瑞斯
Maybe we should reach out to Alvarez.
罗密欧是唯一一个
Romeo's the only one
可以保护我们的人
that can protect us from Pope.
我会给祖斯打电♥话♥
I'll call Juice,
放轻松 弗兰基·戴尔蒙
get Happy, Frankie Diamonds.
我们还需要些人手
We need some extra weight.
嗯 好的
Yeah, okay.
嗯
Yeah.
对 赫克特有地址
Yeah, Hector has the address.
嘿
Hey.
估计今天我们有的干了
It might be a busy day for us.
耽误你时间 给你添麻烦了
This is for your time and inconvenience.
如果你需要更多 你就得等等
If you need more, you're gonna have to wait.
啊 不错
Nah, this is good.
有事联♥系♥我 我会过来的
You let me know. I'll be around.
我们得尽快离开这里
We need to get out of here soon.
所有这些行动 都让我很紧张
All this activity, it makes me very nervous.
所有这些行动 都让我觉得
All this activity makes me think we're in the
我们做了错误的事情
wrong business.
怎么了?
What?
我们在矿井里找到古德曼
We found Goodman and
他的清洁工 还有拉莱和达尼尔...
his cleaner in the pit with Laroy and Darnell...
被火烧死了
torched.
没有特瑞格和女孩的痕迹
No signs of Trager or the girl's body.
估计我也不应该惊讶
Guess I shouldn't be surprised.
古德曼是个草率的黑鬼
Goodman was a sloppy nigger.
清理干净
Clean it up.
我们不希望给这座城市的其他员工
We don't want the rest of our
制♥造♥慌乱
city employees getting rattled.
我们已经干了
Already done.
另外两个人去了艾沃尔
The other two Sons have gone AWOL.
没有麦氏的人被抓
No one from the MC's been picked up.
这些白人小伙子们都足智多谋啊
These white boys are resourceful.
继续搜集他们的资料
Dig into 'em deeper.
我要知道所有的事
I want to know everything.
我要让九人帮 东声和其他的团伙
I got the Niners, East Dub, couple other crews
矛头指着沙门克罗
hunting SAMCRO.
我们可以把他们纠出来
Between us and the cops,we can flush 'em out.
也许吧
DAMON: Maybe.
证人看起来是合法公民
LOWEN: Eyewitnesses look legit.
20来岁 黑人 普通人
20s, black. No priors.
是戴尔蒙·蒲柏买♥♥通的
BOBBY: Damon Pope bought those witnesses.
如果是 我们就在法庭上证明出来
LOWEN: If he did, we prove that in court.
蒲柏要的不是开庭
JAX: Pope doesn't want a trial.
他要他们死
GEMMA: He wants 'em dead.
她知道
TARA: She knows that.
我需要时间
I need time.
我得从内部保护大家
I got to secure us some protection inside.
如果我告诉地方检察官
If I tell the D.A.
你要把自己交出去 幸运的话你能
you're gonna turn yourselves in, good faith gets you
争取到八个多小时
about eight more hours.
在那之后 你就会成为逃避逮捕的逃犯
After that, you're fugitives evading arrest.
是克莱伊
It's Clay.
看他需要什么
See what he wants.
妈妈 盯着点蒂格
Mom, keep an eye on Tig.
好的
Yeah.
用针对敲诈勒索的法案制裁他?
Fill her in about RICO?
我会尽我所能
As much as I could.
你怎么知道有个针对
How do you know there's a RICO case
混乱之子的敲诈勒索案呢?
against the Sons?
奥图·戴兰尼交代的
Otto Delaney turned.
他透露鲍比之前参与了这件事
Gave up Bobby's involvement as history.
你为什么会知道
Why you?
私人渠道
Personal.
我和他老妈睡过
I was sleeping with his old lady.
奥图向我透露了斯托克顿
Otto got me up to Stockton
背叛的原因
to tell me why he was ratting.
然后 联邦政♥府♥官员就逮到我了
Then, after that, the Feds picked me up.
我在沥青砖地面的牢房♥里呆了三星期
I was in an ATF holding cell for three weeks.
之后他们又撤销了起诉
And they dropped the charges.
不完全是这样...
Not exactly...
你说不完全这样我就无法工作了
I can't do my job with "not exactly."
这起案子就是冲着我们来的
The case is being held over our heads.
我不能说是谁干的
I can't say who.
还有机会翻案
There's a chance it could all crash down.
他说的对
He's telling the truth.
联邦调查局的?
Feds?
我们得想办法解决这个案子
We gotta figure out how to kill this case.
你得证明奥图的证词是假的
You'd have to prove Otto's testimony was false.
这样就能把过去犯的罪一笔勾销了
That would close off past crimes.
你现在有什么证据呢?
What do you have for present?
军♥火♥走私
Gun running.
有人指示他的
Someone gave him intel.
是现任成员吗?
Current member?
不能肯定
Not sure.
查找案件的细节
It's gonna be really
一定会很艰难
tough getting details on a case
我对此一无所知
I'm not even supposed to know about.
那奥图呢?
What about Otto?
你能找到他吗?
Can you get to him?
我和帮派有联♥系♥
My association with
他们不让我靠近他
the club, they won't let me near him.
你在那能找到人跟他谈谈吗?
Can you get anyone there to talk to him?
这取决于他们把他保护得有多严实了
Depends how tightly they have him locked down.
这都是保密的
This is all confidential.
除了鲍比和塔拉以外谁也不能告诉
Nobody other than Bobby and Tara can know.
喂...克莱伊...这不太好吧
Hey... Clay...It's not good.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表