交际花?
Escorts?
合法的哟
Very legit.
早餐约会?
Breakfast date?
芳香治疗法
Aroma therapy session.
你邻居不介意这味道吗
And your neighbors don't mind the smell?
哦 我们这里不一样
MAN: Oh, we're off the beaten path here.
我们很低调 让清白的人舒心点
We keep a low profile, make the right people happy.
我的背景...能赶跑坏家伙们
My affiliations... keep the bad guys away.
我是尼罗·佩蒂啦
Nero Padilla.
我是伽玛
Gemma.
谢谢
Thanks.
很高兴遇见你...伽玛
Nice to meet you... Gemma.
咱就是这么聊上的吧
That's what started our little bar chat.
皮肤上的伤痕
Scars of a feather.
42管三倍支路
Triple bypass at 42.
心内直视手术
Open-heart surgery.
遗传不好
Bad genetics.
你周围都是合法妓♥女♥
You're surrounded by barely legal pussy.
你怎么就挑上个老婆娘了?
What the hell you doing picking up old broads?
奶奶迷恋癖吗
Some kind of granny fetish?
不 我不跟同事睡的
Nah, I don't sleep with my coworkers.
主要是因为我年龄足够当她们老爸
Mainly because I'm old enough to be their father.
奥尔森双胞胎呢?
What about the Olsen twins?
以后都是你的 宝贝
That was all you, baby.
真的吗?
Really?
哇哦
Wow.
噢 的确值得哇噢
Oh, it was definitely wow.
我 我喜欢你这种老点但有味的
Me, I like a little more, uh, patina on my precious metal.
噢 天啊
Oh, man.
我现在表情一定很古怪
I must've been shit-faced to go for that whole Rico Suave thing.
你有趣 性感 手上也没有婚戒
You were funny, sexy, no wedding ring.
听起来我这主意也不差啊
Seemed like a good idea.
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
我猜你所忘记的不仅仅是你的名字 是吧?
I guess your name wasn't the only thing you forgot, huh?
抱歉
Sorry.
噢 是我的
Oh, that's me.
出租车到了
My cab.
好的
Okay.
好的 你保重 伽玛
Well, you take care, Gemma.
好的
Yeah.
你也是...Nero...
You, too... Nero...
如果这是你真名的话
if that's really your name.
谢谢你不是一个混♥蛋♥
Thanks for not being a dick.
毕生宏愿就是这个了
My life's ambition.
嗯
Mmm.
嘿
Hey.
我很高兴你决定这样做
I'm glad you decided to do this.
这不是为了我 是为了我的孩子们
It's not for me, it's for my kids.
这对所有人都好 欧普
This is good for everyone, Ope.
我们说再见吧
Let's them say good-bye.
并且让谎言永埋
And let's us bury the lie.
派泥·温斯顿就是被墨西哥集团给害死的
Piney Winston, killed by the Mexican cartel.
真♥相♥终会大白的
The truth will come out, man.
只是现在不可以
It just can't be now.
会牵连受伤的人太多了
Too many people will get hurt.
我很抱歉你把它看做是背叛
I'm sorry you see that as a betrayal.
我认为的唯一背叛是 克莱伊不是
The only betrayal that I see is Clay not being the one
进入那洞的人
going in that hole.
是的
Yeah.
我知道你跟他不共戴天
I know you can't sit at the table with him.
我根本不应该让你这样做
I was wrong to ask you.
我爱你 欧普
I love you, Ope.
还有我想要你去沙门克罗
And I want you in SAMCRO,
但无论你决定怎么做 我都会支持你
but whatever you decide to do, I'm gonna back you.
我希望你知道这点
I hope you know that.
我只知道这小槌子反转了一切
What I know is that the gavel turns shit around.
我不会变成克莱伊的
I'm not gonna turn into Clay.
我更怕的是我会变成你
I'm more afraid that I'm gonna turn into you.
嘿
Hey.
我...还以为你在派尼的追悼会上
I... thought you were at Piney's memorial.
噢...该死
Oh... shit.
天啊 我忘了
No, man, I forgot.
我忘了今天就是...
I didn't realize that today was...
你去哪里了
- Where you been?
你看起来糟透了
You look like hell.
呃...克莱伊在这里
Uh... Clay's here.
他...来收拾他的破东西
He... come to pick up the rest of his shit.
他以为你去参加葬礼了
He thought you'd be at the cemetery.
我真的觉得很不舒服
I'm feeling really uncomfortable.
对不起 我...我没想到你在这里
Sorry, I, uh... I didn't think you'd be here.
我就在找拉斯蒂给我的戒指
Just looking for that ring Rusty gave me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
一张照片也不准带
Don't take any of the photos.
我没想要带
I wasn't gonna.
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we talk?
求你了
Please?
两分钟?
Two minutes?
就两分钟
Two minutes.
我知道你想我死
I know you want me dead.
所以你才会给杰克斯那些信
That's why you gave Jax those letters.
我很混♥蛋♥ 这个
Shit I did, it's the,
呃...这是我的报应
uh... it's the move I deserved.
我不是一个复杂的人 杰玛
I'm not a complicated guy, Gem.
我...我不像Jt
I'm... I'm not like JT.
我为求目的不择手段 什么都做到底
I sink my teeth into a goal, I see it through.
这是...我就像个战士
It's the... it's the soldier in me.
我所看到的都是结局
All I could see was the endgame.
都是钱
All that money.
跟塔拉的破事
The shit with Tara,
我对你的欺骗只是执行任务
me lying to you, just part of the mission.
你看 我不准备...跟你说对不起
Look, I'm not gonna... insult you by trying to say I'm
这样只会侮辱你
sorry...there's too much damage
我对你的伤害太深了...但是...
for that...but...
你与约翰的死的关系...他说到你的
...your involvement with John's death... the stuff he says about
...那些信...我会带进坟墓
you... in some of those letters... I take that to my grave.
我...我不奢望你会...原谅我
I...I don't expect you to... forgive me.
但起码我知道我做过一件正确的事
But at least I'll know I did one right thing.
我爱你 杰玛
I love you, Gem.
我永远都爱你
I always will.
你别想再碰我一下
You don't ever put a hand on me again.
爱尔兰共和军很紧张我们黑人问题
The IRA is nervous about our black problem.
我也是
So am I.
戴蒙·蒲柏是一个很认真的人
Damon Pope is a serious man.
是啊 准确迅速杀害一个无辜的女孩
Yeah, hard to spin killing an innocent girl in a
并不容易
good direction.
我知道
I know.
九人帮不会说的
Niners won't talk.
拉莱很生气
Laroy is on a rampage.
我要找蒲柏 尽量把这事搞定
I need to get to Pope, try to make this right.
他被侮辱了
He's insulated.
这事可没那么容易摆平
Be hard to get that sit-down.
那就把你在中情局的人脉用上
Then tap into your CIA contacts.
这事一定只能面对面解决
This only gets settled with a face-to-face.
是啊 然后呢?
Yeah? Then what?
你以为你说句抱歉就能搞定了?
You think you just say "I'm sorry" and move on?
最好能给到他所需要的
Better have something he needs.
蒲柏什么都不需要
Pope doesn't need anything.
我要给他想要的
I got to give him something he wants.
只有他自己知道要什么
Only he knows what that is.
我们尽量安排好
ROMEO: We'll try to set it up.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表