我也是
Me too.
我犯了很多错误 韦恩
I've made a lot of mistakes, Wayne.
没人比你知道得更多了
Nobody's seen more of them than you.
如果这是在忏悔的话
If this is a confessional,
也许你应该让我把录音机打开
maybe you should let me turn on a recorder.
你知道吗 我很想念昂瑟长官
You know, I miss Chief Unser.
奥斯瓦德会在下次选举击败海尔
Oswald is gonna beat Hale in the next election.
他已经开始考虑恢复查敏警署了
He's already talking about reinstating Charming P.D.
能见你重新投入工作不是很好的一件事吗?
Wouldn't it be nice to see you come out of retirement?
这是个伟大的计划
That's a noble plan,
但我怀疑我一年之内就会死的
but I suspect I'll be dead in a year.
这就是你来这儿的原因?
Is this what you've come to talk about?
你是对的
You were right.
这些入室案件
These home invasions
都是内部人干的 游骑兵
they're an inside job. Nomads.
你怎么知道的?
And how do you know about that?
是我 他们已经到了
Yeah. They're pulling up already.
- 好的 谢了 - 我该怎么做?
- Okay, thanks. - What should I do?
回帮会就行了
Just head back to T-M.
克雷 发生什么了?
Clay, what's going on?
那枪上膛了吗?
That thing loaded?
上了 怎么?
Yeah, why?
你是个好朋友 韦恩
You were a good friend, Wayne.
我很抱歉我连这也搞砸了
I'm sorry I wrecked that too.
噢 见鬼 啊!
Oh, shit. Unh!
我的天哪
Jesus Christ.
你怎么知道他们会来这里?
How did you know they would show up here?
我们在医院谈过之后 我就开始盯上他们了
After we talked in the hospital, I started digging into them.
他们已经开始怀疑你
They were already on to your suspicions
所以我看到他们离开镇上
so when I saw them skipping town,
我就猜到他们会来找你
I figured this might be a stop.
这两个和其他人 他们 嗯
These two and the other one, they, uh
他们不是团队里的头子
They ain't the brightest trio in the choir.
得有其他人让他们动手
Someone else had to be calling the shots.
我不是想给贾克斯捣乱
I wasn't trying to sabotage Jax.
你认为我会看着他们打掉你的脑袋吗?
Think I'd have stopped them from blowing your head off?
- 也许是因为你敏感呢 - 我不是这种人
- Maybe sentimentality got the best of you. - Ain't my nature.
是的
No.
我觉得不是
I guess not.
看 你过来把事情搞得更复杂了
You see, you being here is just gonna complicate shit.
你该走了
You should split.
那他们怎么办?
What about them?
我会让警官来处理的
I'll let the sheriffs handle it.
不会让你卷进来 克雷
I'll keep you out of the mix, Clay
但这两个人是一起谋杀调查的嫌疑人
but these two are part of a murder investigation.
可能会对帮会不利
It could land hard on the club.
他脑袋上有颗九英寸的子弹
He's got a 9-mil slug in his head.
我会给他一枪是因为他攻击我了
I put a 9 in his skull because he kept coming at me.
好吧
Okay.
小心点 韦恩 还有一个没落网呢
Watch your back, Wayne. There's still one of them out there.
知道了
Yeah.
我会小心的
I'm watching.
昂瑟在狗狗胸上发现了一些不好的抓痕
Unser spotted some gnarly scratches on Gogo's chest.
见鬼
Shit.
- 芮塔 - 肯定是他和格瑞戈
- Rita. - Gotta be why he and Greg
他们准备逃走了 就像弗兰基一样
are heading out of town. Just like Frankie.
给奎因打电♥话♥吧
Let's call Quinn.
我们得尽最大可能找出这些游骑兵
We gotta find out everything we can about these Nomads.
- 怎么了? - 昂瑟刚打电♥话♥来
- What? - Unser just called.
格瑞戈和狗狗想要杀他
Greg and Gogo tried to kill him.
他朝他们开枪
He shot them both.
两个都死了
They're dead.
我的老天
Jesus Christ.
- 什么时候的事? - 刚刚发生
- When? - Just happened.
- 弗兰基呢? - 他不在那里
- What about Frankie? - Wasn't there.
警官正在路上
The sheriff's on his way.
韦恩听起来状况很不好
Wayne sounded real bad.
- 我过去一趟 - 好
- I'm gonna head over. - Yeah, okay.
为什么游骑兵想要杀昂瑟?
Why the hell would the Nomads try and kill Unser?
昂瑟一直在调查这些入室案件
Unser's been digging into these home invasions.
他觉得他们内部有人
He thinks they might be internal.
说不定他离真♥相♥太近了
Maybe he was getting a little too close.
你们觉得这些袭击是游骑兵干的吗?
You think the Nomads were the ones doing the attacks?
这完全没道理
It makes no sense.
如果你要帮会妥协
It does if you're trying to compromise the club
还把一堆麻烦带上门的话还是说得通的
and bring a shitload of heat to our front door.
- 那些游骑兵收了好处 - 蒲伯
- The Nomads are on someone's payroll. - Pope.
我不确定
I'm not sure.
还有一个没被抓住
There's still one more out there.
我们找到弗兰基 也许就知道真♥相♥了
We track down Frankie, maybe we get the truth.
好吧
All right.
嗯 不好意思
Uh, excuse me.
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
你不用过来的
You didn't have to come.
我没事
I'm fine.
我们能坐下抽根烟聊聊吗?
Can we sit and have a smoke?
可以 当然了
Yeah, sure.
他们什么都没说?
They didn't say anything?
没有
Nope.
只是冲进来 戴着面具 掏出枪
Just busted in, masks, guns out.
自从上次之后我就一直随身带着枪
I've been keeping the double barrel close since the beatdown.
见鬼
Shit.
这可不妙 韦恩
This is bad, Wayne.
不管是为了什么
Whatever it is...
真是一团糟
...it's really bad.
是啊 我知道 亲爱的
Yeah. I know, sweetheart.
听着
Listen...
- 那天我说的那些屁话 - 你只是生气了
- ...the shit I said the other day... - You were pissed.
我看见那家伙进了你家 我想我就是感觉
I saw the guy heading into your house, guess I was just feeling like...
太多人感觉不爽了
Too many people feeling shit.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
但你说的是对的
What you said was the truth.
如果更多人愿意像你这样说出来
More people would do that,
那死的人就少了
there'd be less bodies lying on the floors.
但是下不为例
But don't do it again.
- 我的天 - 怎么了?
- Oh, shit. - What?
塔拉和我要去小屋待几天
Tara and I are supposed to go up to the cabin for a few days.
不错的主意啊
That's not a bad idea.
条子肯定会找上我们的
Sheriffs are gonna be all over us.
你可以在小屋处理帮里的事儿
Maybe you could run things from the cabin
等风头过去再回来
until this cools off.
是啊 就这样吧
Yeah, okay.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
伊利达又请假了 她妈妈不太好
Elyda bailed on us again. Something about her mom.
我打电♥话♥找了一个我信得过的儿科护士
I have a call out to a pediatrics nurse that I trust.
抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby.
要不让伽玛看着他们吧
Why don't we let Gemma stay with them?
别这样 宝贝 你得原谅她
Come on, babe. You gotta cut her some slack.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Yeah.
她人呢?
Where is she?
她去看昂瑟了 你打个电♥话♥给她吧
She went to see Unser. You should give her a call.
谢了
Thank you.
我这儿还有些事要处理
I got some shit to handle here.
我们可能还要等一会才能走
It's gonna be a while before we can leave.
我先去吧
Let me head up.
伽玛可以到这儿接孩子们
Gemma can pick up the boys here.
我先去做个晚餐 通通风
I'll make some dinner, air the place out.
那真是太好了
That'd be great.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表