… was his way of reversing his statement.
让RICO无效…
Wiped out RICO…
… 然而让形势好转起来
… but pushed the game forward.
罗密欧慌了
Romeo panicked.
所以他用集团的方式把我绑了去
That's why he picked me up cartel-style.
想要说服我不要放弃交易
Trying to convince me not to walk away from the deal.
你被说服了?
Were you convinced?
不
No.
他被我说服了
He was.
明白吗 这就是我一直在努力的
You see, that's what I've been working on.
让玛雅帮接手毒品运输…
Getting the Mayans to take over the coke mule…
… 林去接手大件军♥火♥交易
… and Lin to cover big guns.
罗密欧同意了
Romeo signed off.
意味着我们可以脱离毒品和集团
This means we can walk away from drugs and the cartel.
你自己做了那么多事?
You set that up on your own?
我和鲍比
Me and Bobby.
我并不想这样
It's not the way I wanted it.
但如果不是帮派担头 我们不会做任何事情的
But we're not gonna do anything unless the club is behind it.
和盖林度交易根本就是自取灭亡
The deal with Galindo was always a means to an end.
我们都知道
We knew that.
但从中抽离我们能分一杯羹
But stepping away is gonna mean a pay cut.
开头收入可能有点难熬
We're gonna feel that sting initially.
但黛奥莎上轨道了 我们就会好过起来
But once Diosa takes hold, we're gonna be solid.
我还在处理一些其他的生意
I'm working on a few other things too.
我们来投票
Let's vote it.
好的
Okay.
我们把毒品交给墨西哥人 把军♥火♥交给中国人
We hand off the drugs to the Mexicans and the guns to the Chinese.
同意
Yea.
同意
Yea.
同意
Yeah.
同意
Yea.
同意
Yes.
好
Good.
做得好
Well done.
还没
Not yet.
你没事真是太好了 宝贝
So glad you're okay, baby.
我很好 妈
I'm fine, Mom.
把克雷带到你家 然后等我电♥话♥
Take Clay to your house and keep him there until we call.
- 好 晚安 - 拜
- Yeah. Night, night. - Bye.
你做到了 兄弟
You did it, brother.
是的 做得太妙了 杰克
Aye. That was a beautiful thing, Jackie.
嗯
Yeah.
你们三个 跟我来 去哪?
You three, with me. Where to?
到时就知道了
Show and tell.
你 呃
You, uh...
要我去吗?
...need me there?
还不用
Not yet.
你还爱我吗 蒂格
Still love me, Tiggy?
我当然爱你 老大
I love you, boss.
我可以问下尼罗的事吗?
Can I ask you about Nero?
- 我手里拿着针呢 - 哦 我知道
- I have a needle in my hand. - Oh, I'm aware.
我看到他
I saw him...
今天和你道别
...saying goodbye to you today.
这事重来就不是认真的
It was never anything real.
现在也不是
Still isn't.
别问了
And no more questions.
祖斯 他打来四次了
Juice. It's the fourth time he's called.
现在接也不晚
It's never too late to adopt.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
后门么?
Back door?
嗯 祖斯应该泊在前门了
Yeah, Juice was probably parked out front.
我会搞定的
I'll handle it.
抱歉
Sorry.
我在找伽玛
I'm looking for Gemma.
哦 她在换衣服
Yeah, she's changing.
嗯 好的
Yeah, okay.
我只是想知道
I just wanted to know...
她有没有听到贾克斯的任何事情
...if she heard anything about Jax.
他都没事
He's fine.
什么? 嗯 是个误会
What? Yeah, it was a misunderstanding.
那不是你的人
It wasn't your crew.
我想鲍比给你打电♥话♥了 噢 不
I think Bobby tried calling you. Oh, no.
你在这里干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我只是
I was just...
- 担心 - 她很好
- ...worried. - She's fine.
给我们单独聊会
Just give us a minute.
没事的 没事的 我不会跑的
It's okay. It's okay, I'll be right there.
- 你发生什么事了? - 见鬼了
What happened to you? Ghosts.
鬼魂 我熟悉的人
Ghosts. Some very familiar ones.
我不知道什么情况
I don't know what's going on...
但现在不是解释的时候
...but now is not the time.
好吧 好吧 我知道了
Yeah, yeah. I get it.
我想我们
I guess we...
我们也阻止不了 是吗?
We can't stop the inevitable, right?
克雷回来住了?
Clay is back here?
那 你们两个 是 是再婚了 还是怎样?
So what... What are you two, like, married again? Or what?
没有
No.
没有?
No?
嘿 过来
Hey, look. Come here.
我不能解释
I can't explain all this.
现在不能
Not yet.
但请不要离开我
But please don't go away.
求你了
Please.
我爱你
I love you.
没事
It's okay.
他们就在这里 贾克斯
They were here, Jax.
我发誓
I swear.
出生证 契约什么的
Birth certificates, deeds...
全部乱七八糟的文件
...all kinds of shit.
什么乱七八糟的文件
What kind of shit?
游骑兵把法律文件都还给了克雷
The Nomads gave Clay back all the legal shit...
他们只要了钱财
...from the safe they jacked.
他们去哪了?
Where'd they go?
他回房♥子里了吗?
Was he back in the house?
是啊 你叫我们在这等你的
Yeah. You told us to meet you here.
我还没来你就让他一个人不管
You left him alone when I didn't show.
恩
Yeah.
起来
Get up.
起来
Get up.
回家吧 祖斯
Go home, Juice.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
嗯
Yeah.
你把他也归到克雷的阵营了吗?
You enlisted him in your war on Clay?
所以你不想让大家知道内鬼是谁
That's why you didn't wanna bring the rat to the table.
贾克斯 你没有确凿的证据
Jax, you got no real proof...
证明克雷只是游骑兵
...of Clay's ties to the Nomad attacks.
只有一个死叛徒的和警♥察♥的话
Just the word of a dead traitor and a fed snitch.
你得放手了 贾克斯
You gotta let it go, Jax.
想想你今天为帮派做的
Look what you did for the club today.
是历史性的一步 兄弟
It's epic shit, brother.
历史性的
Epic.
不要让你的仇恨把它抹杀了
Don't let your hate kill that.
还有一些其他事情我证明不了的
There's a few other things I can't prove.
我父亲
My father...
给莫林·阿什比写的信
...wrote letters to Maureen Ashby...
说他害怕克雷会杀他
...telling her that he feared Clay would kill him...
因为他想让帮派摆脱军♥火♥交易
...for trying to get the club out of guns.
甚至告诉她 克雷可能会对他的车动手脚
Even told her he'd sabotage his bike.
是克雷杀了我老爸
Clay killed my old man.
我们离开贝尔法斯特的时候
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表