What about the boys?
带上一起?
Bring them with us?
就我们2个人
Just the two of us.
谁来照看他们?
Who's gonna watch them?
介不介意我坐这?
Mind if I have a seat?
介不介意我什么都懒得理会?
Mind if I don't give a shit?
我的私人医生告诫过我
My therapist warned me about this.
不要滥用我对年长女性的那份吸引力
My insatiable attraction to older, abusive women.
- 包括对你老妈? - 没错
- Who's your mommy? - Exactly.
我能给你份喝的么 老妈?
Can I buy you a drink, Mom?
为什么不?
Why not?
- 你需要点什么么? - 我没事
- You need anything? - I'm fine.
你今天干的很不错 祖斯
You did good today, Juicy.
谢谢夸奖
Thanks.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Good night.- Good night.
抱歉兄弟 我们不知道她会被…
Sorry, man. We didn't know that she was gonna
一群白♥痴♥ 没叫你们去杀了她!
Idiots. You weren't supposed to kill her!
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表