关于我和你老爸的事
About me and your old man.
矛盾如何升级
History escalated.
杀 被杀等等
Kill or be killed.
那是你嘴里的真♥相♥
That's your truth.
如果这是某种狗屁的道歉那...
If this is some kind of bullshit apology then...
不是道歉
No apology.
我没那么蠢
I ain't that stupid.
我是来告诉你
This is me telling you you're walking away from SAMCRO
如果你因为讨厌我离开沙门克罗
'cause of your hatred for me.
那根本是错的
That's a mistake.
我快挂了
I'm almost done.
我已经半死了 老天
I'm half dead, for Christ's sake.
现在杰克斯是领头人了
Jax is the head of the table now.
是你们的时代了
It's your time.
他们准备今天自首
The guys are turning themselves in today.
他们里面有人吗?
They get protection inside?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道
But I do know this.
无论发生什么 杰克斯希望你能在组织里
Whatever happens, Jax is gonna want you at that table.
他需要你
He needs you.
谢谢带上我 伙计
Thanks for the lift, man.
没问题
No problem.
我 呃 等下要停一下
I, uh, got to make a stop
大概十五分钟
though; take about 15 minutes.
好的 没问题
All right, cool.
情况怎么样了?
So, how did that go?
像预料的一样糟
As bad as expected.
该死
Damn.
你们哥几个最近不太顺啊
You guys are having a rough run.
是啊
Yeah.
你干这行多久了?
How long you been working girls?
很久了
A long time.
但是在室内做没多久
Just moved indoors, though,
呃 大概四年前
like, uh, four years ago.
护卫这活没太多麻烦吧?
The escort thing not get much heat?
淫乱总是屡禁不止
Vice, they're always
但只要在我容忍♥范围之内
sniffing around, but as long as
否则我不会不支声的
I got my permits in order, I ain't making no noise.
他们通常都是靠边站
They pretty much back off.
收入怎么样?
How's the money?
坐♥台♥的我收25% 出♥台♥的30%
I take 25% in house, 30% for out-calls.
税后的
That's after taxes.
就这点?
That's it?
嘿 别太贪
Hey, it don't pay to be greedy.
你看 得对你的妞好点
You know, you got to treat your girls good.
她们活的开心
They stay happy.
守规矩
They all got regulars.
工作日收入很稳定
Feria, the money, stays steady.
那你伙计们怎么分成?
How does your crew work into that?
哦 他妈拿我一个零头
Oh, they get a piece of my end.
免费搞鸡
Free pussy.
免得跟老子抢
Keep away the competition.
那 我知道你们几个做枪生意
So, I know you guys run guns.
那个怎么分成
How does that pay out?
按比例分成
Percentages.
包括流血
And blood.
没兴趣
Cuates.
武器 伙计
Weapons, man.
麻烦太多
That's a lot of heat.
是
Yeah.
那整个谋杀事件 算什么
So, uh, this whole murder wrap, that's what,
报复?
retaliation blowback?
不 伙计 是愚蠢
No, man, stupidity.
蒂格, 死了女儿
Tig, guy lost his daughter,
先开枪后思考
shoots first, thinks later.
是啊 我手下也有这样的人
Yeah, I got a couple of those guys myself.
你管你的人?
You run your crew?
不管了
Not anymore.
经理以上没人了
No upside of management.
天啊
O.G.
从我十五岁开始
Since I was 15.
我遇到的每个人
Everyone I ran with, though,
不是死了就是终生监禁
either dead or permanently residing in the C.D.C.
你还在这儿
You're still standing.
人品大爆发
Lucky bust.
我三十多岁时呆在奇诺峡谷
I spent my 30s in Chino.
弃医从文
Gave up the needle, picked up some books,
看到了更广阔的前景
saw the bigger picture.
而更广阔的前景就是妓♥女♥
And the bigger picture was pussy.
放眼过去全是妓
Every picture is pussy, ese.
我等会儿回来
So, uh, I'll be back in a few.
我要把引擎开着吗?
Should I keep the motor running?
除非你想付油钱
Not unless you want to pay for gas.
你跟韦德聊什么?
Why you chatting up Wade?
看一下他还好吗
Just making sure he's okay.
他也在入室行凶中受伤了
Got hit with a home invasion, too.
我知道
I know.
那个笔记本里有什么
What's with the notebook?
恩
Oh, well...
抱歉打扰
Sorry to bother you.
塔拉在等着这个
Tara's waiting for this.
我匆忙中找到一个结婚证
I rushed through a marriage license.
你能拿着吗?
Can you take it up?
我还要赶去录法庭口供
I'm late for a deposition.
当然
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不知道 对吗
Didn't know, did you?
不知道
No.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, buddy.
爸爸
Papi.
来吧
Come on.
你可以的
You got it.
那是谁? 你说什么?
Who's that? What do you say?
快点啦
Odelay.
快点啦
Odelay.
那是你儿子吗
Was that your boy?
卢西尔斯
Lucius.
他真是个小混♥蛋♥
He's a badass.
脊柱开裂
Spina bifida.
他出生就这样
He was born with it.
只会变得更糟
It's only gonna get worse.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
那可真残酷
That's rough, man.
什么原因?
What causes that?
疏忽
Neglect.
他母亲的怀孕的时候我没太注意
I wasn't paying attention during the pregnancy.
我前妻吸毒
My ex was using.
我的第一个孩子
Well, my first boy was
出生时内脏是上下颠倒的
born with his insides upside down.
母亲还对毒品上瘾
Mom was a junkie.
我也没太留心
I wasn't paying attention either.
都是父亲的罪孽
Pecados del padre, homes.
我们的崇拜者来了
We got admirers.
自从我离开孩子他们就一直跟着
They been tailing us since we left my kid.
开到小巷里
All right, pull down a side street.
我跳下去
I'll dump out.
他们在追我
They're after me.
你要慢一点
You gonna slow it down,
不然你开六十码我要怎么跳
or do you want me to dive out at 60?
抓稳了
Hold on, ese.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表