How they doing?
啊 我应该把可的松带来的
Ah, I should've brought the cortisone.
有什么我们能做的吗?
Anything we can do?
不
No.
你没事吧?
You okay?
肺还行 我该死的手
Lung's holding up. My goddamn hands.
上货车吧 让菲尔骑过去
Hop in the van. Let Phil ride it out.
- 好 - 抱歉 克雷
- Yeah. - Sorry, Clay.
好
Yeah.
很好
Good.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢啦
Appreciate that.
是卡库萨
That was Cacuzza.
佩洛利在卡斯卡德湖边有个钓鱼小屋
Pirelli's got a fishing cabin up at Lake Cascade.
用它做藏身所
Uses it as a stash house.
他们认为他把弗兰基藏那儿了
They think he's got Frankie there.
酷 那我们赶紧跟上伙计们
Cool. Let's catch up with the guys.
我跟你先去侦察一下 让他们继续查牌室那头
Let's you and me vet it out, see if it's real. Let them stay on the poker club.
嘿 我才刚刚很丢脸的请人代骑
Hey, I just had to pass off my goddamn ride.
让我派点用场吧 祖斯
Let me do something useful here, Juice.
好 好的
Yeah, okay.
你知道自己想要退出那干吗还跳回去?
Why'd you jump back in if you knew you wanted out?
我最初退出的时候本指望干脆点的
I tried to play it straight when I first got out,
但是 你懂的…
but, you know…
前瘾君子 犯罪前科
Ex-junkie, ex-con.
六位数的工作基本没指望
Those six-figure offers were kind of slim.
靠最低工资想要成为地♥产♥商有点难
It's hard to be a land baron on minimum wage.
没错
Exactly.
你呢 妈妈?
What about you, mama?
你的生活野心就是成为一个妻子?
Being an old lady is your life's ambition?
我唯一的野心就是继续前行
My only ambition was to keep moving.
18岁的时候跟约翰好上了
Hooked up with J.T. When I was 18.
坏孩子 哈?
Bad-boy thing, huh?
从初次骑行开始起我就彻底投入了
Yeah, I was all-in from that first ride.
两个月后就怀孕了
Knocked up two months later.
嗯
Mm.
- 嘿 卢西尔斯 你♥爸♥爸来了 - 嘿
- Hey, Lucious, your dad's here. - Hey.
我想你 伙计
I missed you, mijo.
见见我的朋友 伽玛
I want you to meet my friend, Gemma.
- 嗨 卢西尔斯 - 嗨
- Hi, Lucious. - Hi.
- 她还真的是漂亮 - 哈 哈
- She really is pretty. - Ha, ha.
好吧 你♥爸♥爸是对的 你有一手啊
Well... Your dad's right. You're a player.
- 奎因 - 嘿 兄弟 奥佩的事很抱歉
- Quinn. - Hey, brother. Sorry about Ope.
- 你好吗 兄弟? - 好久不见
- What's up, bro? - Long time.
是啊
Yeah.
你怎么样 鲍比?
What's up, Bobby?
来吧 佩洛利在里面
Come on, Pirelli's inside.
你们几个要做什么?
What do you guys need?
我们就随便看看 大家伙
We're just looking around, big fella.
好 但我们是个安静的地方
Yeah, we're a quiet place.
不允许带坎肩的人进来
Gotta do it without the patches.
嘿 放松 我们只是过来见佩洛利的 好吗?
Hey, take it easy. We're just here to see Pirelli, okay?
那就打到他办公室做个预约
Then call his office and make an appointment.
那边那个就是里奥
That's Leo right there.
里奥
Leo.
帮助弗兰基·戴尔蒙斯你可犯了个大错 伙计
You made a bad mistake helping Frankie Diamonds, man.
出去 滚
Out. Move.
- 嘿 嘿 - 嘿!
- Hey, hey. - Hey!
你们几个到底什么毛病?
What the hell is wrong with you guys?
有人醒个鼻涕 你们就动手了?
Somebody sneezes, you throw a fist?
你们怎么做生意的?
How do you get any business done?
约翰尼·贡巴先动手的
Johnny Goombah put up hands first.
操你… 嘿 嘿
Screw this… Hey, hey.
- 够了 够了 - 嘿 冷静
- Enough, enough. - Hey, easy.
好了 你们吸引我足够的注意了
Okay, so you got my attention.
弗兰基·戴尔蒙斯
Frankie Diamonds.
里奥 我们知道你在帮他逃离国家
Leo, we know you're helping him get out of the States.
你什么都不知道
You don't know shit.
弗兰基从我和我合伙人那偷了50万
You know, Frankie Diamonds stole half a million dollars from me and my associates.
他是在用我们的钱跑路
He's using our cash to bankroll his exit.
如果你觉得我太吵了
If you think we're noisy,
那就等集团和共和军来拜访吧
wait till the cartel and the IRA come kno
砍刀和手榴弹
Machetes and grenade launchers,
他们简直能制♥造♥出好几堆残骸来
they can spill a few stacks of chips.
我们只想要弗兰基
We just want Frankie.
你甚至可以把钱留下
You can even keep the cash.
打个电♥话♥
Make a call.
跟我们走
Follow us.
但如果你说假话 孩子
But if you're telling me a story, kid
这就不会是湖畔美丽的一天了
this ain't gonna be such a beautiful, sunshiny day here in the splendor of the lakes.
明白吗?
You understand?
不太明白 不过我觉得我抓住了重点
Not exactly, but I think I get the point.
怎么绑起来了?
Restraints?
德兰尼先生喜欢戳人的耳朵
Mr. Delaney likes to stick shit in people's ears.
小心点
Be careful.
我再叫个人进来抽血和CT扫描
I'll send someone in to do the blood and the CTs.
谢谢
Thanks.
现在我知道他们为什么要给我灌抗生素了
Now I know why they've been forcing antibiotics down my throat.
你真是个顽强的家伙
You're a persistent little gash.
没错 我是
Yes, I am.
我给你带了点东西
I brought you something.
你为什么要这么做?
Why you doing this?
是为了提醒你你所爱的是什么
To remind you of the things you love.
我知道你为什么想死 奥图
I know why you want to die, Otto.
不是因为鲁安的死
It's not just about losing Luann.
而是因为你背叛帮派带来的愧疚
It's about the guilt you feel turning on the club.
你现在又是心理医生了?
You a shrink now too?
不是
No.
我是个女人
I'm an old lady.
只是想保护我的男人而已
Protecting my man.
就像鲁安也会为你做的一样
Just like Luann would've done for you.
在你的手腕上弄一点
Put some on your wrist.
求你了
Please.
再近点
Closer.
我要抽点血 奥图
I need some blood, Otto.
好的 好的 我明白了
Yeah. Yeah, I got it.
不 在里面
No, inside.
再见
Bye.
- 谁打来的 里奥? - 没错
- Who was that, Leo? - Yeah.
# 我会穿上你的靴子 #
Bet your boots I'd try
我要你跟我说实话 弗兰基
I need you to be completely honest, Frankie.
我一直都跟你们说实话
I've been straight with you guys.
希望如此
I hope so.
因为一旦里奥发现你在那笔钱的事情上撒谎了
Because if Leo found out you were lying about the cash
比如说你自己吞掉了更多
Like maybe you got a lot more.
那可就糟了
That would be bad.
你在胡扯些什么?
What are you talking about?
我给了你一万五 这是我拿到的全部了
I gave you 150. That's all I got.
有人在跟你们撒谎
Somebody's lying to you guys.
好吧 这些人正在来的路上
Okay, well, those somebodies are on their way.
- 我看我们... - 什么?
- I guess we'll... - What?
# 不久之后 #
By and by
# 不久之后 我就会抓住你 #
By and by, I'm gonna get you
见鬼
Shit.
这里有人
Somebody's here.
祖斯 小心点
Juice, careful.
趴下!
Down!
把手♥机♥扔了 祖斯 我们得这么做
Put the phone away, Juice. We gotta do this.
不 克雷 贾克斯想从弗兰基嘴里得到信息
No. Clay, Jax wants info on Frankie.
贾克斯不在这里 祖斯
Jax ain't here, Juice.
掩护我
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表