These next few months will be
将会是你恶心而悲惨的人生中…
the most excruciatingly painful time…
… 最难以忍♥受的痛苦时光
… of your sick and miserable life.
该死
God damn it.
什么时候变成这样了?
When did all this take shape?
就过去几个月 爱尔兰人恨墨西哥人
Last few months. The Irish hate the Mexicans.
形势太紧张了 我们要退出
It's way too tense, we want out.
我们只是无法高调而干净的抽身离开盖林度
We just can't leave Galindo high and dry.
我们需要找人代替爱尔兰的军♥火♥供应
We need somebody to replace the IRA hardware.
那都是些真家伙
Those are some serious weapons.
可不像弄几箱AK那么简单
It's not like bringing in a few cases of AKs.
亨利 我们可是在递给你
Henry, we're handing you the winning ticket
直通墨西哥军♥火♥库的门票
in the Mexican gun lottery.
你做还是我们找别人?
Can you do it or should we go someplace else?
我可以从加沙取货
I can dip into Gaza,
没准可以弄到些差不多的东西
probably get my hands on something comparable.
德国狙♥击♥枪♥ 卡萨姆火箭炮 一些反坦克装备
German snipers, Qassam rockets, some anti-tank shit.
多久供一次货
How often?
- 你们想多久? - 两周一次
- What are we talking? - Every two weeks.
即刻开始直到终止
From now until whenever.
那可不便宜 伙计 哈马斯肯定要狮子大开口
It won't come cheap, man. Hamas will rape me on this shit.
钱不是问题 实际上 你还可以加一成
Money's not a problem. In fact, you're gonna tag on ten percent.
我们的介绍费
Our referral fee.
生意能成吗?
Can you make it work?
行 好的 我做
Yeah. Yeah, I'm in.
很好
Good.
抱歉
Excuse me.
- 怎么了? - 找到了
- What? - Found them.
- 在哪 - 排气扇里
- Where? - In the air vent.
好的 把他们放回去
All right, put them back where they were.
去修理厂 叫上蒂格和奇博斯把克雷带去他家
Then go to TM, get Tig and Chibs to bring Clay to his house.
我和鲍比跟你们在那碰头
Me and Bobby will meet you there.
克雷得找人时刻看住
Clay does not get left alone in that house.
明白吗?
You understand?
是 好的
Yeah. All right.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢 亨利
Thanks, Henry.
你可以尽快弄到些重型武器吗? 给买♥♥家看货
Do you think you can get a few of the big guns fast? Show the buyer.
- 应该能 - 好的 很好 我们再联♥系♥
- I should be able to. - All right, good. We'll be in touch.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
- 很高兴又见到你 - 鲍比
- Good to see you again. - Bobby.
怎么了?
What the hell?
嘿 怎么了? 鲍比
Hey, what the hell? Bobby.
哦!
Oh!
见鬼!
Shit!
你们死定了 贾克斯
You are dead. Jax.
贾克斯
Jax.
见鬼
Shit.
贾克斯有没有说为什么在这里碰头?
Did Jax say why he wanted to meet here?
没有 只说很重要
No. Just said it was important.
- 你知道这是怎么回事吗? - 不
- You got any idea what this is about? - No.
鲍比
Bobby.
- 嗨 - 墨西哥人抓走了贾克斯
- Hi. - The Mexicans grabbed Jax.
在罗带郊外突袭了我们
Jumped us outside of Lodi.
圣母啊
Mother of Christ.
- 贝拉茨? - 不确定
- Byz-Lats? - Not sure.
我打给尼罗了 他会查自己的人
I called Nero. He's gonna dig into his crew.
菜鸟会过来带我 集♥合♥所有人到帮会
Prospects are picking me up. Need everybody at the clubhouse.
好的 我马上来
Okay, I'm on my way.
墨西哥人突袭了贾克斯和鲍比
Mexicans jumped Jax and Bobby.
什么?
What?
他们抓走了贾克斯 帮会 立刻去
They got Jax. Clubhouse, now.
- 我们走 - 见鬼
- Let's go. - Shit.
哦 我跟你们在那儿碰头 我忘记带药了
Oh. I'll meet you there. I forgot to take my meds.
唷 混♥蛋♥
Yo, Fiasco,
你个婊♥子♥靠玩雷龙赚版税的吗?
your bitch make royalties from playing the brontosaurus?
交枪!
Guns!
交枪! 立刻
Guns! Now.
手举起来 宅男 你们知道该放哪的
Hands, homie. You know where to put them.
你疯了吗? 你个二流货
Are you out of your mind? Some wack-ass shit.
是吗 他在哪? 哼?
Yeah. Where is he? Hmm?
谁啊 伙计?
Who, man?
你到底要找谁?
Who the hell you looking for?
你们抓了贾克斯·特勒?
You took Jax Teller?
我们干吗要这么做?
Why would we do that?
因为你们要枪 对吧?
Because you want guns. Right?
这儿没人 傻瓜
Ain't nobody here, fool.
伙计 你玩白人老逼玩太多了
Man, you been eating too much old white pussy.
你忘记了自己是谁了 婊♥子♥?
You forget who you are, bitch?
你这么想?
You think so?
我五秒钟后会爆了你的头
I'm gonna shoot you in the head in five seconds.
我们看那能不能挽回我的记忆 一 二 三
Let's see if that jogs my memory. One, two, three.
见鬼
Shit.
伙计们想要我回来?
You pochos wanted me back?
哈?
Huh?
我回来了
I'm back.
要知道 想要见面 一个电♥话♥就能搞定
You know, if you wanted to meet, a phone call would have done the trick.
我们想提醒你想要一个人消失有多容易
We need to remind you how easy it is to disappear.
尽管如此 我来了
And yet, here I am.
哦 我看到你背后那个
Oh… I see the cartel thug in you
想把我脑袋砍掉的集团恶棍了
wants to chop my head off.
但是探员那一面又挣扎于遭受刑事罪的重创
But the fed side struggles with the felony whacking.
实际上 两面都无所谓重创
Actually, both sides are okay with whacking.
只是其中一个要写报告
One just has paperwork.
我们明白你对德兰尼干了什么
We saw what you did with Delaney.
也知道你想解除枪♥支♥贸易
We know you wanna kill the gun deal.
你们什么都不知道
You don't know shit.
你们以为我会就这么切断跟集团的联♥系♥…
You think I'm just gonna cut ties with the cartel…
… 而不为你们做其他安排?
… without setting you up with something else?
我是道上混的 伙计
I'm an outlaw, cabrón.
不是自杀式炸♥弹♥
Not a suicide bomber.
怎么为我们安排?
Set us up how?
玛雅帮会从阿里桑那运货
Mayans will mule from AZ.
在北加州分货
Distribute in Northern Cali.
一九帮仍然把蒲伯的势力渗透进雷诺
Niners will still push Pope's weight into Reno.
谁给我们提供爱尔兰枪♥支♥
Who gets us the Irish guns?
贾兰恨墨西哥人
Galen hates wetbacks.
他说的 不是我
His words, not mine.
他扯后腿是早晚的事
It's only a matter of time before he pulls the plug.
我为你们搭上了中国帮
I set you up with the Chinese.
一个叫亨利·林的人
A guy called Henry Lin.
他可以从加沙弄到差不多的武器
He can get comparable weapons from Gaza.
德国狙♥击♥枪♥…
German snipers…
… 卡萨姆 …
… Qassams …
… 反坦克导弹
… anti-tank missiles.
都是好东西
All the good shit.
他能满足需求?
He can meet the demand?
不便宜
It ain't gonna be cheap.
但是他能行
But he can do it.
安排会面
Set the meet.
不确定的因素太多了
That's a lot of moving parts.
希望能行
It better all work.
给他松绑
Cut him loose.
当时我们命悬一线
They held it over our heads.
如果我和鲍比跟任何人说了和CIA的关系…
If me and Bobby told anyone about the CIA hookup…
… 他们就会用RICO法案弄垮我们
… they'd crush us with RICO.
每个堂口
Every charter.
混乱之子就彻底完了
The Sons of Anarchy would have been dead.
所以我想尽办法找出路
So I put all my energy into finding a way out.
奥图杀掉那个护士…
Otto killing that nurse…
… 是想推♥翻♥自己的证词
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表