那 和盖阿兰的会面照去吗
LUIS: So, uh...the meet still on with Gaalan?
嗯 他下周来
JAX: Yeah, he's in town next week.
爱尔兰人会知道目标是克莱伊
The Irish will know that Clay's
你们得全副武装
running point, and you'll start getting your big guns.
我该怎么对鲍比说
What am I supposed to tell Bobby?
他知道奥特把他供给瑞科
He knows that Otto gave him up to RICO.
你得告诉门逊先生
ROMEO: You're gonna have to
我们的秘密共识
share our confidential agreement with Mr. Munson.
但记住 你的团伙不能知道瑞科
But know this-- your club can't know about RICO
还有我们的关系
or our affiliation.
我的人以为他是佐治 卡如索身边的卧底
JAX: My guys think he's inside on the Georgie Caruso hit.
我会和大伙说这事没着落了
I'll tell the club that the case fell apart.
别让艾维斯出来
ROMEO: Keep Elvis in the building.
你得信任他
You're gonna need to trust him.
奥特以前放弃了鲍比
JAX: Otto... gave up Bobby on
但现在得有人
history, but someone current had
帮助Da
to be helping the D.A., too.
他们怎么会知道枪♥支♥交易没落了
How would they know that gun deal was going down?
你的毒品和枪♥支♥都要看好
ROMEO: Keep your coke and, uh, guns running smoothly.
我会阻止瑞科找你麻烦
I'll keep RICO off your back.
他们什么时候才不找我麻烦
JAX: And when are they off my back for good?
当我不需要你的时候
ROMEO: When I don't need you anymore.
我才不会那么容易
JAX: I wouldn't dismiss me
让自己除名 派阿达警官
that easily, Commander Parada.
除了中情局的牌 你别无选择
You had no choice but to play your CIA card.
你有好处 我们也听话
Gave you leverage, kept us in line.
但我们也得了不少便宜
But it also gave me a big stick.
现在我很确定盖林度那帮人
Now, I'm sure Galindo's crew
很欢迎山姆大叔的帮助
embraces Uncle Sam's help, but
但其他帮派会怎么看
how would the street react to that?
如果这里有任何人知道
Anyone around here finds out
你是联邦调查局的人
you're doubling up as a Fed
那就玩完了
your sway in Cali ain't shit.
你的毒品交易也得完蛋
And your coke demand dies in a day.
看起来我们需要彼此
Looks like we need each other.
我遵守承诺 鲍比·门逊来了
Bobby Munson, as promised.
咱们走
Let's get out of here.
能出来太高兴了
I'm very happy to be out.
不过有点担心你怎么给我弄出来的
Kind of scared to ask how.
这几周没少忙乎 兄弟
It's been a busy couple of weeks, brother.
上车
Come on.
杰克斯呢
Where's Jax?
听说他现在是你们的新老大
I hear he's your new president.
他不在这
He's not here.
干嘛
What do you want?
你们知道查民发生的暴♥力♥事件吗
Are you guys aware of the violence that's happening in Charming?
不到一周两起入室抢劫
Two home invasions in less than a week.
和媒体上说的不一样 我们识字
Contrary to popular belief... we can read.
怎么了 你觉得是我们做的
Why, you think we had something to do with it?
三周前一不明身份的男子开车
Three weeks ago an unidentified man ran down
撞死维罗妮卡·蒲柏,
Veronica Pope in what we can assume
警方认定是针对拉莱·韦恩的袭击
was an attempted hit on Laroy Wayne.
现在虽然没有人出来指证,但有传闻说
No witnesses came forward yet, but... some folks are saying
看见九人帮追一些骑摩托车的人
that they saw the One-Niners chasing after a group of guys on motorcycles.
真的
Really?
第一起入室抢劫是莱内特·布莱斯 你们的人
First home invasion was Lynette Brice, one of your croweaters.
今天早上两点半韦德·司德纳
2:30 this morning, Wade Steiner was attacked
在自己家的厨房♥被袭击
in his own kitchen.
他是这里的机械师
He's a mechanic here at the TM.
看出其中的关联没
Do you, uh, see the pattern here?
如果这些入室抢劫是蒲柏或是九人帮做的
If these home invasions are retaliation by Pope or the Niners...
我们没听说有任何麻烦
We ain't heard of any beefs, man.
没有吗
No?
没有
No.
那么昨晚是谁在莫德斯托外面
Then who would attack your auto parts truck
袭击你们的自动配件车
outside of Modesto last night?
愤怒的海盗
Angry pirates.
我才不鸟是不是蒲柏毁掉
I don't give a shit if Pope blows up every
你们的破车 但我不允许在我的地盘发生这事
goddamn truck of yours, but not in my quadrant.
如果有无辜的人受伤,我会比蒲柏更可怕
One innocent gets hurt, and I make Pope look like an altar
明白吗
boy, you understand?
我明白你的意思
I see what you did there.
我喜欢天主教笑话
I love Catholic jokes.
还记得那两个修女吗
You know, remember the two nuns?
嗯
Yeah.
-她俩去同性恋酒吧 -鲍比回来了
They walk into a dyke bar... Hey! Bobby!
门逊自♥由♥了
Munson's free.
瑞科死了
RICO's dead.
我猜你也是清白的吧
I guess you're free and clear, too, huh?
别担心,我不会出♥卖♥♥♥你
Don't worry, I'm not gonna out you.
但蒲柏这事在查民传的沸沸扬扬
But... this Pope thing spills over into Charming,
我希望你能告诉我点内♥幕♥
I expect you to tell me.
看在老天的份上
Good faith gesture.
怎么样兄弟
How's it feel, man?
好极了
Thanks.
三天前我是怎么告诉你们的
What did I tell your crew three weeks ago?
低调点
Lay low.
是的
Yes, mm-hmm.
我们从不意气用事
We don't make decisions in the heat of rage.
拉莱失去了女朋友一直很痛苦
Look, Laroy's still feeling the pain of losing his girl.
她不是他的女朋友
She wasn't... his girl.
他让我们撞那卡车
He told us to hit that truck.
他说我们已经忍♥耐够久了
Said we waited long enough.
我女儿被杀了
My daughter was murdered.
要找那个嫌疑犯 所有人都认为是我做的
Someone goes after the men suspected of doing it, all eyes look my way.
混乱之子在高速路上杀了Tj
Sons killed TJ on that highway.
现在我们要么报仇 要么就让人瞧不起
Now, we got to answer back, or we look weak.
你知道的 老大
You know how that works, man.
我刚接到电♥话♥ 盖林度贩毒集团
I just got a call... from the military arm of the
要我和杰克斯·台勒谈谈
Galindo drug cartel... wanting me to sit down with Jax Teller.
你知道我费了多大劲才远离他吗
Do you know how hard I have worked to distance myself from that element?
你就为了道上的威望 给我添了很多麻烦
Your need for street cred is making my life difficult.
马上停止
It stops now.
你怎么不命令拉莱去
Why ain't you laying this all on Laroy, okay?
都是他做主干的这些事
'Cause he's the one making the calls.
我们做的就是
All we do is...
听我说我
Look, I'm s...
收买♥♥的警♥察♥拿到地址了
Our detectives got the address.
我会处理好的
I'll set it all up.
好
Okay.
这事牵连我太多,奥吉 懂吗
I'm too close to this, Augie...all right?
不要走漏任何风声
No loose ends.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我嚓,那是拉莱
Shit, man, is that Laroy?
他的大部分尸体
Most of him.
像个娘们似的尖叫,我都不淡定了
Little bitch was screaming so loud, I...I kind of lost my shit.
恭喜你了
Congratulations.
现在你是这的老大
You're in charge.
不,等下,要是我不想做老大呢
No... wait, wait, what if I don't want to be in charge?
慢慢会的 老弟
Rise to it, brother.
能力越大责任越大
With great power comes great responsibility.
我又不是蜘蛛侠, 黑娃
I ain't no Spiderman, nigga.
大家都知道诺玛特宪♥章♥解散了
As we all know, our Nomad Charter is disbanding.
恩
Right.
弗兰基·戴尔蒙,果果和钉子葛瑞格想要
We got Frankie Diamonds, Gogo, and Greg the Peg looking
转来这里
to land in Charming.
我认为他们加入是好事
I think we'd be lucky to have 'em.
对不起来迟了
Sorry I'm late.
快坐下
Sit down.
我们正要给诺玛德斯的事投票
We're just voting in the Nomads.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表