混乱之子前情提要:
Previously on Sons of Anarchy:
我刚看着我的挚友被打死
I just watched my best friend get beaten to death.
现在我需要让特瑞格出去
Now I need Trager outside.
他知道我救了他的命
Him knowing I saved his life gives me
这能让我在帮会内部多个自己人
an internal advantage I'm gonna need.
等我完事了 你可以像对付他孩子一样对他
When I'm done, you can send him out the same way you did his kid.
- 给我点时间 - 你要杀我?
- Need a minute. - You here to kill me?
我是来保住你的命的
I'm here to keep you alive.
你背着我跟他做了交易
You made a deal with him behind my back.
要不是我做这桩交易 你早就杀了他了
If I didn't make this deal, you would have killed him.
- 我知道是克雷干的 - 我也是
- I know it was Clay. - So do I.
看起来我们又有个共同目标了
Looks like we got another common goal.
这是为了表示我的感谢
It's my way of saying thanks.
克雷出局了 特瑞格已经没用了
Clay is out, Trager served his purpose.
我明天就把他交过来
I'll deliver him tomorrow.
你是谁?
Who are you?
李·托利克 一个刚失去妹妹的人
Lee Toric. The guy who just lost his little sister.
- 美国警官 - 你想从我这儿得到什么?
- "U.S. Marshal." - What do you want from me?
真♥相♥ 你的证词 明天
The truth. Your side. Tomorrow,
调查科会得到奥图的证词
ISC will get Otto's side.
你觉得那会是什么样?
What do you think that'll sound like?
是时候挣点房♥租了
Time to earn your rent.
尽你所能查清一切
You find out everything you can.
美国警官?
U.S. Marshal?
三二帮开了家斗狗场
Triple Two started running dog fights.
就是 是但丁在逼我们出局
Yeah. This is Dante pushing us out.
- 你想弥补自己造成的损失? - 是的
- You wanna fix the damage you've done? - Yes.
克雷是背后指使游骑兵做事的人
Clay was the one that put the Nomads in motion.
你想要我监视他?
You want me to spy on him?
我要你跟他在一起
I want you to be with him.
你想要我做的事…
Thing you want me to do…
我需要知道你承诺的是真的
I need to know what you promised is real.
如果你帮他从克雷那得到想要的情报
If you help him get what he needs from Clay…
… 你可以拿回那把钥匙 还可以重回家庭
… you can have that key. And the family that goes with it.
我正想搭个顺风车回贝尔法斯特
I was hoping to catch a cargo ride back to Belfast.
我想带上伽玛
I'm hoping to bring Gemma.
哦 老天 我不能就这么拎包就走
Oh, Jesus Christ, Clay. I can't just pick up and leave.
就两个月 没准离开一段时间对你有好处
It's two months. Probably do you some good to step away.
你有什么要对他们说的吗?
Do you have something in place for them?
你的孩子们 为防你万一出什么事
The boys. In case anything were to happen to you.
如果我真出什么事的话
If anything happens to me,
我不相信任何人照顾我的孩子
there's nobody I trust to take care of my boys.
我有证据 亚伯被绑♥架♥的
I got the proof. Abel being kidnapped.
今天的事 我会上报的 我要要回我的儿子
Shit that happened to me today. I'm gonna report it. I'm coming after my son.
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we talk?
你别再威胁我的家人
You don't ever threaten my family again.
# 那些女学生的 #
Those schoolgirl days
# 说悄悄话咬手指的时光一去不再 #
Of telling tales and biting nails are gone
# 但在我心里 #
But in my mind
# 我知道他们会永远存在 #
I know they will still live on and on
# 但你如何感谢那些让你成长改变的人 #
But how do you thank someone Who has taken you from crayons to perfume?
# 这并不容易 但我会尝试 #
It isn't easy, but I'll try
# 如果你想要天空 #
If you wanted the sky
# 我会在那上面写下文字 #
I would write across the sky in letters
# 那就能翱翔千里 #
That would soar a thousand feet high
# 将爱 予你 #
To sir, with love
# 时辰已到 #
The time has come
我把孩子们带上了 待会见 爱你的 塔拉
# 该终结扉页 不再长久的凝望 #
For closing books And long last looks must end
# 当我离去时 #
And as I leave
# 我知道将离开我最好的朋友 #
I know that I am leaving my best friend
# 那曾经教会我如何明辨是非强弱的人 #
A friend who taught me right from wrong And weak from strong
# 我从你那儿学了很多 #
That's a lot to learn
# 我能怎样回报你? #
What can I give you in return?
# 如果你想要天空 #
If you wanted the sky
# 我会在那上面写下文字 #
I would write across the sky in letters
你该把它们叫做卡尔和卡拉 伽玛
# 那就能翱翔千里 #
That would soar a thousand feet high
# 将爱 予你 #
To sir, with love
# 如果你想要月亮 #
If you wanted the moon
# 我会试着做一颗星星 #
I would try to make a start
# 但我更愿你让我献出我的心 #
But I would rather you let me give my heart
# 将爱 予你 #
To sir, with love
- 一整块 - 尺寸?
- The whole bit. - Size?
你得要扩大它 听到没有? 再加一百英尺
You're gonna have to extend it. You hear that? You gotta go 100 feet more.
嘿
Hey.
我猜你是来交代细节的
I'm assuming you're here to shore up the details.
是的
I am.
但你知道 我突然醒悟
But you know, it dawned on me…
一旦我交出蒂格 将不再有这些小谈话
… once I hand over Tig, might be the end of these little chats.
我会想念的
I'm gonna miss that.
怎么会?
How so?
既然我将毒品交易交给了玛雅帮
Now that I handed over the coke to the Mayans…
你在我这想要的就剩特瑞格了
… only thing I got left you want is Trager.
我觉得我不会全程参与查敏山庄?
You don't think I'm gonna come through on Charming Heights?
- 缺信心啊 孩子 - 呵 呵 呵
- No faith, son. - Heh, heh, heh.
- 我这是跟你学的 - 哦
- I'm just following your business model. - Oh.
不信任任何人
Trust no one.
那你想要什么?
What do you want?
某种意向书 锁定你的利益和我的需求
Some kind of letter of intent, locking down your interest and my needs.
查敏山庄的机械维修合同
The maintenance contracts.
以及奥佩家房♥子的住房♥补贴
And the subsidized housing for Opie's family.
加上萨门克罗的提成
Plus Samcro's percentage for me
因为是我把交易各方拉拢到了一起
bringing all the parties together.
放松
Relax.
协议正在起草
The deal is moving forward.
书面文件已经开始弄了
The paperwork's already started.
那再来份文件也不会有影响 对吗?
Then one more piece of paper doesn't make a difference, right?
你承诺投入查敏山庄
You're committing to Charming Heights.
而我承诺将一个弟兄交给你
I'm committing to handing over a brother for you to murder.
我觉得可以
That sounds fair to me.
我整天都跟律师在一起
I'm here all day with the lawyers.
我们可以把内容加进去
We could put something together.
你的条件会得到满足的
You get your piece of paper.
谢谢
Thank you.
一份给我 一份给海尔?
One for me and one for Hale?
我们今早在斯托克顿有事
We got some business in Stockton this morning…
但我下午应该能让蒂格落单 得是在圣华金
… but I should be able to break Tig away this afternoon. Has to be in San Joa.
如果我想把他带到奥克兰 他会不安分的
He's gonna get skittish if I try to lead him to Oakland.
我们在中河那儿有个仓库
We have a storage garage in Middle River.
很隐蔽 在郊外 两点钟见
Private, rural. Two o'clock.
具体情况我用短♥信♥发给你
I'll text you the info.
我们会在那儿
We'll be there.
快搞定了 我的朋友
Almost done, my friend.
是啊
Yeah.
是的
Yes.
# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Riding through this world all alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight a perfect line
# 此生如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life in the eye
混乱之子 第五季第13集
我留下了我的工具
I'm leaving my tools.
反正蒂格和奇博斯偷走了我大部分的东西
Tig and Chibs stole most of my shit anyway.
好啊 我会让他们知道
Yeah. I'll let them know.
呃 查基 塔拉在等那些车垫
Uh… Chucky, Tara's waiting for those car mats.
没准你可以把他们送过去
Maybe you could go drop them off.
好的 遵命
Obéis le mot.
法语? 怎么这腔调?
French? What happened to the rhyming?
我威胁要把他的手放eBay去卖♥♥
I threatened to auction his hands off on eBay.
跟贾兰讲好四点半 在瓦汉瓦谷仓
Galen's all set for me at 4:30, Wahewa barn.
我的行李就在车里
My suitcase is in the car.
谢谢
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表