这要怎么办 杰克?
What do we do with this, Jackie?
- 你是谁? - 德文·普林斯 他的继子
- Who are you? - Devin Price, his stepson.
- 我的天 - 没事儿 我们可以一块儿干
- Oh, Christ. - No, it's cool. We can work something out.
- 一块儿干? - 是啊
- Work something out how? - Yeah.
我♥操♥ 老兄
Shit, man. Ow!
怎么了 老兄 我也想用这个对付他
What, dude? I just wanna use this shit against him too.
我想你们关系不是很好
I'm guessing you two aren't very close.
当然 他就是个大混♥蛋♥ 伙计
No, he's a total dick, man.
小甜心 多大了呀?
How old are you, sugar?
二十一
Twenty-one.
我就喜欢又嫩又甜的
I do like them young and sweet.
我去
Shit.
伙计 你看起来跟个爷们儿似的
Dude, you're like a dude.
怎么 你♥爸♥比没跟你说过吗
Why, didn't your daddy ever tell you,
"不要以鸡取人"
"Never judge a book by its penis"?
你有没有
Now, have you...? Ah.
有没有试过南方姑娘的吹♥箫♥服务啊
Have you ever had your dick sucked...
屌♥巨大的南方姑娘哟
...by a Southern girl with a huge cock?
宝贝儿 让我来招待你吧
Oh, baby. You are in for a treat.
我会让你硬得连你奶奶都搞得起来
I will make you come so hard, it'll make your grandmama wet.
我奶奶死了
My grandmother's dead.
渐入渐进啊 小帅哥
Well, now you're catching on, young gun.
这不能证明你的基佬 伙计
Doesn't mean you're gay, man.
我们都玩儿过
We all been there.
- 什么? 真的吗? - 日理万鸡的那种
- What? Really? - Lot of cock.
- 真的? - 是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
- 是啊 - 你们都有过?
- Oh, yeah. - All of you guys?
- 两根一起的 - 是嘛
- Two dicks. - Yeah?
- 互相摩擦的 - 好吧
- Slamming cock. - All right.
我们来吧
Cool. Let's do this.
脱裤子
Pants off.
用这个 把眼睛蒙起来
Wrap this, ha, around your eyes.
我喜欢惊喜
I like the element of surprise.
- 去后面 - 我天 这太棒了
- Back there. - Hell, yeah. This is awesome.
免费招待哟 小伙子
You're in for a treat, my boy.
我建议你们把这肥猪搞定
Now, I suggest you clean up tubby...
同时我从这个不讨喜的小屁孩手里拿到照片
while I get some photos of this disenchanted little boy.
那就太好了
That would be very helpful.
噢 我可不是为了帮你们 小妞
Oh, I'm not about helping you, blondie.
这关系到我自己的底线
It's about my bottom line.
- 我再给你一千块 - 两千 怎么样?
- I'll give you another grand. - Two. Okey-dokey?
你嫉妒了吗 小老虎?
You jealous, tiger?
- 有点 - 我就知道 哈!
- Kind of. - I know you are. Ha!
好了 把这头肥猪搬回原位吧
All right, let's get orca back into insurance mode.
- 这真是最奇怪的一天 - 呃啊!
- Weirdest day ever. - Unh!
请进
Yeah.
长官 他们现在正在看照片
Got them looking at Polaroids, LT.
好的 多谢 伙计
All right. Thanks, man.
嗯 我听说他搬出去了
Mm, I hear he moved out.
- 可惜了 - 是啊
- It's sad. - Yeah.
婚姻无法在那种生活中维持
I don't see how a marriage can survive that type of life.
你是指带枪跑江湖的男人很难回家?
You mean one where the man carries a gun and is hardly ever home?
- 我躺枪了 - 开个玩笑
- Ouch. - Kidding.
- 某种程度上 - 嘿 过来
- Sort of. - Hey. Come here.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you too, babe.
嘿! 听见我说话了吗? 我要上厕所 伙计
Hey! Did you hear what I said? Gotta take a piss, man.
嘿!
Hey!
- 能把他带过去吗? - 好的 长官
- Will you take him to the head, please? - Yes, sir.
这里面有你的东西吗?
So any of this belong to you?
- 貌似没有 - 这只是时间问题 兄弟
- I don't see no safe. - It's about time, man.
伽玛
Gemma.
没有 但是 嗯
Nope. But I, uh
如果没有人认领的话 我想要这个银制茶壶
I like this silver teapot here if no one claims it.
那是奥克兰警官
That was Oakland P.D.
那两个是东得帮重要关系人员
Two of them are East Dub Crew with priors.
警方在努力辨认证物
DA's trying to get warrants for their homes.
东得帮
East Dub.
那是戴蒙·浦伯的辖区
That's Damon Pope's jurisdiction.
你该离开了
You should take off.
我再看看 待会儿来找你
I'll get a bite to eat and come by later.
看看这些人都上交了什么东西
See what else these guys turn up on all this stuff.
我搞不懂
Can't get it.
哦 这张拍得好
Oh, that's a good one.
- 嘿 感觉怎么样? - 哈哈!
- Hey. You good? - Ha, ha!
太棒了 兄弟 爽极了
Yeah, man. It was intense.
那让我告诉你现在该做什么
So let me tell you what happens now.
你回到家 这里的事情不许跟任何人说
You go home, you tell no one about any of this.
没问题 兄弟
Of course, man.
因为一旦你泄露一个字 你的继父
Because if you do, your stepdad
他就不会是看到你的相册的唯一一个人了
he ain't gonna be the only one with a new photo album.
看看 哇偶
Check it out. Ooh.
你喜欢那些坏男孩挤爆你的脸书主页吗?
How'd you like these bad boys blowing up your Facebook page?
伙计?
Dude?
玩真的?
Really?
- 爱是反复无常的 - 明白了吗?
- Love is a fickle beast. - You understand?
当然 当然 我不会的 兄弟
Yeah, yeah. No, man.
但是我绝对不会背叛你们的
But I would never rat on you guys, man.
我觉得你们酷极了
I think the MC's awesome.
是啊 我们就是这样 好了
Yeah, we are. All right.
没错 兄弟 我是认真的
Yeah, no. I mean, seriously,
我想有时间能和你们出来逛逛
I'd like to hang out with you guys sometime.
当然 为什么不呢?
Sure. Why not?
哦 可以 当然可以
Oh, yeah, absolutely.
周六来我们俱乐部
Come by the clubhouse Saturday.
你可以来做做清洁拖拖浴室的地板
You can clean the come and the puke off the bathroom floor.
- 听起来好棒 兄弟 - 是啊
- That's so cool, man. - Yeah.
- 谢谢 - 好了 离开这里
- Thanks. - All right. Get out of here.
- 谢谢 伙计 - 天哪
- Thanks, man. - Jesus.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
当你需要一点维纳斯之爱的时候
Whenever y'all need a little Venus love,
就给我打个电♥话♥吧
give me a call.
我嘴可是很严的
I'm the belle who does not tell.
再见 小老虎
Goodbye, tiger.
来吧 把他弄到桌子上
Come on, let's get him to the desk.
见鬼! 见鬼! 啊!
Shit! Shit! Aah!
为什么这种事总发生在我身上?
Why does this always happen to me?
我的老天
Jesus Christ.
- 你觉得如何? - 我...
- What do you think? - I...
我觉得咬了他的那个人应该戴个项圈或者口套
I think whoever bit him should be wearing a collar and a muzzle.
没错
Check.
你能在这儿帮我缝上吗 医生?
You be able to stitch me up here, doc?
可以
Yeah.
哦 见鬼 今天是你见医生的日子
Oh, shit. It was your appointment today.
没错
Yeah.
- 是好消息吗? - 嗯
- This is good news, right? - Mm.
常规罢了 更灵活一些
Just a new cast.More mobility.
你们能给他打个局部麻醉吗?
Will you give him a local?
- 我去准备一下 - 没问题
- I'll go get ready. - Sure.
哦 天哪 哦 兄弟
Oh, boy. Oh, man.
- 我们能帮她搞定这个 - 没问题吧?
- We can help her do this. - Yeah?
- 没问题 - 太好了 谢谢
- Yeah. - All right. Thanks.
- 嘿 感觉好点吗 - 嗯 好吧
- Hey, feel better. - Yeah, all right.
数到三
On three.
一 一 准备好
One. One. Ready.
看看这个
Check this out.
我打出了十张拍得最好的
I printed out 10 of my best shots.
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
好的 谢谢 祖斯 太棒了
All right. Thanks, Juicy. That's great.
- 我要和你谈谈 - 现在没空
- I gotta talk to you. - Not now.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表