# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Riding through this world all alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight a perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's path until you die
# 此生如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life in the eye
混乱之子 第五季第10集
嘿
Hey.
- 早上好 - 早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
- 你要进去? - 如果我今天能见奥图…
- You heading in? - If I can see Otto today…
… 我认为我能让他改变主意
… I think he'll change his mind.
小心点
Be careful.
那么…
So…
我会把汤马斯安顿好
Thomas I'm gonna drop Thomas off.
伊利达大约20分钟后会来
And Elyda will be here in about 20 minutes.
- 亚伯在哪? - 哦
- Where's Abel? - Oh.
他在跟祖斯玩
He's playing with Juice.
他在等你
He's waiting for you.
- 嘿 - 早上好
- Hey. - Morning.
- 要点咖啡吗? - 不用了
- Want some coffee? - I'm good.
那么 发生什么了?
So, what's going on?
我知道你知道了
I know you know.
艾利告诉我了
Eli told me…
希望我跑路
hoping that I'd split.
我没地方可去 贾克斯
I got no place to go, Jax.
没有朋友
No friends.
没有家人
No family.
无论我去哪事情都会变成一团糟
Things would turn to shit no matter where I went.
我知道你父亲的事了
I know about the leverage.
奇博斯
Chibs.
他知道了?
He knows?
他和鲍比
Him and Bobby.
你为什么不告诉我?
Why don't you tell me?
探员们用RICO对付我们
Feds had us on RICO.
比起我们他们更想抓集团和爱尔兰共和军
They wanted the cartel and the Irish more than us.
他们说如果我给他们枪和毒品的情报
They said if I gave them intel on the guns and the coke…
他们只抓交易现场的混乱之子
… they would only take the Sons who were at the buy.
让其他帮派成员置身事外
Leave the rest of the MC intact.
我只是想保护帮派
I was just trying to protect the club.
迈尔斯没有偷毒品 是吗?
Miles didn't steal the coke, did he?
- 他逮到你偷毒品了 - 那是个意外
- He caught you stealing it. - That was an accident.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你想争取重回帮派吗?
Do you wanna earn your way back in?
赦免
A pardon.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
那意味着我让你做什么你就做什么
It means you do everything I tell you to do.
而我保证你用不着因为背叛的事受裁决
And I make sure your betrayal never hits the table.
只有我们几个知情
It stays between us.
当然好
Yes, of course.
帮派是我的一切 你明白的
This club is all I got, you know that.
要我做什么你就说吧
Just tell me what you need me to do.
克雷
Clay.
是他在背后指使游骑兵
He was the one behind the Nomads.
搞风搞雨推♥翻♥我的领导
Setting shit on fire to sabotage my leadership.
对芮塔的谋杀
Rita's murder.
对游骑兵的凶杀 对我和昂瑟的袭击
Killing the Nomads. The attacks on me and Unser.
那一切背后都是你的老大克雷
That all happened because of your pal Clay.
哦 见鬼
Oh, shit.
- 什么? - 弗兰基想要告诉我的
- What? - Frankie tried to tell me that.
告诉你什么?
Tell you what?
他说是克雷指使他们入室行凶
He said that Clay was behind the break-ins.
游骑兵从他家里偷了保险箱
That the Nomads stole the safe…
但是把所有法律文件交还给了克雷
… from his house, but gave Clay back all the legal shit.
你得去找到那些文件 祖斯
You're gonna find those documents, Juice.
因为那能证明弗兰基说的是真的
Because that's gonna prove that Frankie's story is true…
证明克雷是个叛徒 凶手
… that Clay is a traitor and a murderer.
我知道你跟他很亲近 兄弟
I know you're close to him, bro,
但是他很会控制人
but he's poison.
而你对他的了解一半都不到
And you don't know the half of it.
老天爷 贾克斯
Jesus Christ, Jax.
他知道我和RICO的事
He knows about me and RICO.
就想明白了 就像你一样
Put it together, same way you did.
- 什么时候? - 几天前
- When? - Couple of days ago.
很简单 祖斯
It's a simple choice, Juice.
要么帮我扳倒克雷
You help me bring Clay down…
要么被赶出帮会
… or you lose your patch.
我想你应该知道 杀死一个自己人的代价
And I think you know what killing another member gets you.
好的
Okay.
我♥干♥
I'm in.
那一定是他
That's gotta be him.
我们两年前开始的实践
We started the practice two years ago,
克莱蒂斯·汉和我自己
Gladys Hahn and myself.
你在福音医院遇到的两个儿科专家都是
Both pediatrics you met at Providence.
我认识克莱蒂斯 她很棒
I know Gladys. She's wonderful.
是啊 上个月我们又加入了丽萨·吴
Yes, she is. And last month we added Lisa Woo.
她是儿科类神经外科专家
Neurosurgeon, specializing in children.
你的队伍里有很多强手嘛
Those are some potent girls you have on your team.
是的 而且我们准备再加入一个
Yes, and we're looking to add one more.
一个新生儿专家
A neonatal specialist.
我们想向你提供这个机会
We'd like to make you an offer.
嗯
Um...
你知道我的手还在治疗
You do know I'm still in therapy.
有好几个月没有做手术了
I haven't operated in months.
我也知道它恢复得不错
I also know the prognosis is good.
你就是我想要找的人 塔拉
You're exactly what we want, Tara.
你只需要专心恢复伤势 我谨慎的医生
All your focus is on the healing. Meticulous surgeon.
用你剩下的时间来提高技术
Using your down time to refine your counseling skills.
放弃大城市的机会回到家乡
Gave up the big city to move back home.
现在还义务为监狱帮忙
And now gratis work in prison.
我做了一些工作 玛格丽特帮了不少忙
I did my homework and Margaret helped.
我只是做填空题而已
I just filled in the blanks.
嗯
Um...
- 我不知道该说什么 - 那就什么都别说
- I'm not sure what to say. - Don't say anything.
花上几天 跟你的丈夫谈谈
Take a few days. Talk to your husband.
我在这里一直待到周末
I'm here till the end of the week.
好吧 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
我...我应该和你一起吃顿饭的
L... I would take you out to lunch,
但我和一个病人有个重要的约会
but I have a hot date with some inmates.
好吧 很高兴和你见面
That's right. It was lovely meeting you in person.
这些是关于我们的资料 城镇 学校等等
This is all about our practice, the town, the schools
最好是能让你动心的一切
hopefully everything you'll need to say yes.
- 太好了 - 谢谢你
- Fair enough. - Thank you.
- 克雷在吗? - 不在
- Is Clay here? - No.
昨晚之后就再没见过他
Haven't seen him since last night.
我帮他手打♥针♥
I took care of his hands.
弄清他在哪儿 然后联♥系♥我
Find out where he is. Let me know.
我看到文件了 查敏山庄的投票结果如愿以偿
I saw the papers. Charming Heights vote going your way.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
是啊 事情总要向前发展
Yeah, things are moving forward.
放松点 雅各布 你可是我的地主
Relax, Jacob, you're my landlord.
没人会以为你是来找我们买♥♥枪的
No one thinks you're here to buy guns.
当然我们也不会卖♥♥
Which of course we don't sell.
你带了吗?
Did you bring it?
你想要用这个干嘛?
What do you want it for?
只是履行我们的约定 奥克兰的投资商
Just making good on our agreement. The investor in Oakland.
那也许没必要
That may not be necessary.
有可能是很多人...
It could be a number of people...
你的很多意味着一个 市长
Number you're looking for is one, mayor.
我需要一个名字 看在上帝的份上
I need a name, for chris sake.
如果都成真了 你就会知道名字
And when it's real, you'll get your name.
查敏山庄
很好
Nice.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表