Let's go.
这个人是个问题
This one's a problem.
不 她不是
No, she's not.
你♥他♥妈♥干什么?
What the hell you doing?
老天爷 蒂格
Jesus Christ, Tig.
她属于间接偿还
She's collateral damage.
因为奥佩的仇
Ope's murder.
算吗? 那他怎么办?
Yeah? And what about him?
找跟水管来
Find a pipe.
今天只在下午2点到4点半之间交换囚犯
Inmate exchange will be open today from 2 p.m. To 4:30 only.
告诉守卫我不需要医治
Tell the guard I don't need med care.
我知道
I know.
我的名字叫塔拉·诺尔斯 奥图
My name is Tara Knowles, Otto.
我的丈夫是贾克斯·特勒
My husband is Jax Teller.
我记得你
I remember you.
探员们不让帮派的人来见你
The feds won't let the club see you.
我自愿申请到这儿来是有些事情需要告诉你
I volunteered here because I have some things I need to tell you.
事情?
Things?
帮派没有背叛过你 鲍比告诉你的都是真的
The club didn't betray you. What Bobby told you was the truth.
别
Don't.
- 奥图 求你… - 别 我受够了这些事
- Otto, please... - No, I'm done with this shit.
鲍比的事是他自找的
What happened to Bobby is on Bobby.
我就快死了 医生 就让我清静一下
I'm dead soon, doc. Just leave me alone.
鲍比出狱了
Bobby got out.
探员们已经暂时终止了RICO的案子
The feds have stalled the RICO case.
贾克斯和鲍比是唯一知情的人
Jax and Bobby are the only ones who know about it.
探员们需要你 奥图
Feds need you, Otto.
你的行刑跟这个案子一起拖着
Your execution stalls with the case.
拖几年都有可能
It could be years.
贾克斯知道你有怒气
Jax knows you're angry,
但是帮派需要你推♥翻♥证词
but the club needs you to reverse your testimony.
RICO的案子会把萨门克罗给毁掉
This RICO case will kill Samcro.
无论你要什么 有什么需要
Anything you want, anything you need,
他们愿意努力为你做到
they'll try and make it happen.
那他们得通过你才行吧?
And they're gonna do that through you?
是的
Yes.
跪下
Get on your knees.
什么?
What?
你说无论我要什么
You said anything I want.
那么 给我跪下
So get on your knees.
我不干
I'm not gonna do that.
我也是
Me either.
别再来找我 医生
No more visits, doc.
别逼我做些恐怖的事
Do not make me do something horrible.
老天
Jesus Christ.
你知道她为什么这么做?
You know why she did this?
真不知道
Not really.
你和尼罗的事?
You and Nero?
他也在场?
Was he here?
那不相干
That doesn't matter.
是啊 你是对的
Yeah. You're right.
瞧 我很抱歉 我不知道还能找谁
Look, I'm sorry. I didn't know who else to call.
我不想让帮派知道
I don't want the club to know.
我跟塔拉 还有贾克斯
It's been a little rough
最近关系有点不顺
with me and Tara. Jax too.
我只是不想让他们…
I just don't want them to...
别 别 我懂了 嗯
No, no, I get it. Um
我得找个人帮忙
I'm gonna need a little help.
我相信祖斯 他嘴够严实
I trust Juice. He won't say anything.
好吧 哦
Okay. Oh
我得去日托看看孩子们
I'm supposed to go see the kids in day care.
没事 你只管去 我来搞定这里
No, you go ahead. I'll handle this.
真的?
You sure?
谢谢啊
Thanks.
嘿 你介不介意我 呃
Hey, you mind if I, uh
回头过来 看一下你?
come by later, check in on you?
我可以横扫疯婊♥子♥
I could do a sweep for crazy bitches.
行 你可以过来
Yeah, you can come by.
没水管 但我找到了这个
No pipe. But I found these.
小小的世界
Small world.
是的
Yeah, it is.
把他封条撕掉
Take his gag off.
只要有人查出来这是你们几个做的
Anyone figures out this was you guys
你们清楚自己再进去以后会怎么样?
you know what happens next time you're inside?
你赌赌要杀我们的人得要多久?
You wager how long it takes to kill one of us?
求你了
Please.
我为你的朋友道歉
I'm sorry about your friend.
我是奉命行事 不是我指使的
I was told to do it. It wasn't my call.
别推卸责任 伙计
Don't pass the buck, man.
说不过去
That's weak.
我想听听你有多抱歉
I wanna hear how sorry you are.
我真的抱歉
I am sorry.
哦 天啊 我很抱歉
Oh, God. I'm sorry.
求你了 我愿意为你们做任何事
Please. I'll do anything you want.
帮里面的任何人
Help anyone inside.
求你了
Please.
我还是感觉不到
I'm still not feeling it.
要我们动手吗?
We doing this?
让我来
I got this.
啊!
Unh!
啊!
Unh!
杰克
Jackie.
杰克
Jackie.
行啦 行啦
Come on. Come on.
- 可以了 - 是
- It's done. - Yeah.
我想尸体应该扔到跳蚤林里去
Figured I'd drop the bodies in Chigger Woods.
是啊 不错 不过你得让爽哥帮你
Aye, good. But you'll need Happy.
还有菲尔 让他们把背包弄过来
And Phil. They get hikers up through there.
你把他们埋深点
You gotta put them in deep.
- 我会的 - 嘿
- I will. - Hey.
你还好吧?
You okay?
是 没事
Yeah. I am.
对我来说还真是好事
That was really good for me.
嘿
Hey.
上面高 下面低 哦 太慢了
Up high. Down low. Oh, too slow.
- 上面高 啊 下面低 - 嘿
- Up high. Ah. Down low. - Hey.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
你
You.
汤马斯睡了?
Thomas asleep?
吃饱以后他就躺倒了
He went down right after he ate.
你的会议怎样?
How'd your meetings go?
无聊
Boring.
实际上 毫无意义
Pointless, actually.
- 是啊 每天都这样 - 哼
- Yeah. That kind of day. - Hm.
我家里还有人在清理地毯
Well, I got someone cleaning rugs at the house.
- 回头见 - 再见
- See you. - Bye.
嘿 再见 小子 见到你真好 回头见
Hey, bye, bud. Good to see you. See you later.
- 谢谢你帮忙 - 好 别客气
- Thanks for doing this. - Yeah. Anytime.
有冤报冤了?
Settled your score?
是啊
Yeah.
你还是觉得我该为查敏发生的袭击事件负责?
And you still think I'm responsible for the attacks in Charming?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也想用别的方式来解释这件事
I'm trying to put together another scenario that makes sense.
跟你的交易可以进行
Your deal's a go.
帮派和集团都通过了
The club and the cartel signed off.
很好 很高兴它能成
Good. Glad it all worked out.
下次运货就在一周后 我们到时开始
Next mule's in a week. We start then.
查查内部
Look inside.
关上门
Close the door.
这些袭击
These attacks.
朋友 家人 现在是警♥察♥
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表