- 上! 上! 追上去 - 奇博斯
- Go! Go! Get the front. - Chibs.
# 有本事你就玩 #
You can play If you're caught,
# 你会让自己的人生完蛋 #
you gonna get your life took
# 赚钱的生活感觉爽快 #
Making the money It's a feel-good life
# 有男人的马子还是要看 #
Baby girl with her man Still gonna look
# 这就是世道 你这个穷小子 #
It's the phenom, you a peon
# 还在街道上前后晃荡 #
Still in the streets Above and beyond
# 我杯子里有酒 腰上有钱包 #
I got drink in my cup Wally on my waist
# 我想和人上♥床♥ 就和人群一起摇滚 #
Roll with the top When I'm trying to get laid
闪开!
Move!
# 想要赚点钱 钱 #
Trying to get paid, paid
# 我只是想要赚点钱 钱 #
I'm just trying to get paid, paid
# 我只是想要赚点钱 钱 #
I'm just trying to get paid
哟 我们完全不知道
Yo. We had no idea
兰迪和奥佩的死有关 兄弟
Randy was involved in Ope's death, man.
好吧 那现在你知道了
Well, now you know.
我们在哪里能找到他?
Where do we find him?
血浓于水 兄弟 我不能捅他一刀
He's blood, man. I can't just turn him over.
我们总能想出对策
There's gotta be something we can work out.
比如说 兄弟?
Like what, bro?
- 怎么做才能补救? - 贾克斯 贾克斯
- How we gonna make this right? - Jax, Jax.
唉 这一切不都是鬼扯吗?
Well, isn't this just a bunch of bullshit?
我们把那个肥佬找出来打碎他的脑袋
Let's just find Fat Albert and cave his skull in.
注意一下
Second that.
我们和这些人共事二十年了
Twenty years we have had relationships with these people.
他们总是帮我们 从没推托过
The Grim Bastards have always backed us. Always.
也许我们需要想一个妥协的办法了
Maybe we need to look for a compromise.
当时奥佩被拖走的时候
There was a couple other guys
还有其他几个人和你的兄弟在一起
with your cousin when they took out Opie.
为什么不让我们跟他谈谈?
Why don't you let us talk to him?
我们知道这些名字 给他们一顿打
We'll get those names, throw him a beating,
但我们不会杀了他
but we'll let him live.
好吧 我会跟踪他 到时候联♥系♥你
All right. I'll track him down. I'll let you know.
死亡证明
进来
Yeah.
- 有时间吗? - 干嘛?
- Got a minute? - For what?
关键线索
Last piece of the puzzle.
我找了找鲁安的东西
I went through Luann's shit in storage.
一定是这个
It's gotta be this.
是的 这个看起来就是
Yeah. That looks right.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不想告诉我这是为了什么?
You gonna make me ask?
我把关怀包给了奥图 他提到要这个东西
I gave Otto his care package. He asked for this too.
里面不会同意让他带着这个的
They're not gonna let him keep that.
是的 这我知道
No, I know.
他只是想再看看这个 我猜睹物思人之类的吧
He just wanted to see it again. Sentimental value, I guess.
你在斯托克顿医院做志愿者?
You volunteering at Stockton?
没错
Yeah.
什么时候开始做的?
Since when?
额… 就最近才开始
Um, just recently.
反正我有的是时间 做点有意义的事呗
I have the time. Seemed like the right thing to do.
不错
Good for you.
- 替我向奥图问好 - 好的
- Tell Otto I say hi. - Hm.
希望那东西能拯救他的灵魂
Hope that saves his soul.
谢谢你亲自…
Thanks for coming.
把这带来
Bringing this.
有事尽管吩咐 孙子他妈
Anything you need, Mom.
什么事那么着急?
What's so urgent?
我在那天和我一个墨西哥兄弟叙旧的时候
I got a little disturbing news the other day
发现了一点令人不安的情况
I wanted to bounce off my Mexican brethren.
好像曾经有过个RICO的案子 对吧?
It turns out there was this RICO case, right?
那个案子是为了摧毁我们所有人
It was about to come crashing down on all of us.
然后突然间 那案子就消失了
And then all of a sudden, it just went away.
你对那个一无所知 对吧?
You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
我怎么可能会知道?
How the hell I know?
- 谁告诉你这破事的? - 我有我的线人
- Who told you this shit? - I heard it from my sources.
你现在都有线人了啊?
You got sources now?
当然 我的线人在帮我客观的分♥析♥目前的处境
Oh, yeah. They're helping me sort through all the facts.
比如说 你们怎么可以
For instance, how you were able to
让贾克斯在生意上做那么大
get Jax to do a 180 on the drugs and the guns.
还有为什么他让我活着…
And why he kept me breathing...
让贾兰能安稳的和你们做军♥火♥生意呢
...so that Galen can continue to funnel Irish guns your way.
其中一个可能就是你们和他达成了某种协议
One might think you were holding something over his head.
比如为了一个RICO案子
Like maybe a RICO case.
但我忽然又明白了
And then it hit me.
如果要把那RICO案子去掉
In order to pull that off,
你们那得有多大的权力
you'd have to be wearing two really big hats.
什么样的联邦机构能做的那么隐蔽又有效呢?
What federal agency could be that devious and that manipulative?
到底怎么回事?
Where's this going?
我知道 里面一定有问题
I don't know, and that's the problem.
我猜是贾克斯正想方设法
I think Jax is pushing to
把这个RICO案子给埋了
kill the RICO leverage you got.
一旦他成功 我就拜拜了
If that happens, I go away...
军♥火♥生意也拜拜 你们也拜拜
...and the guns go away, and you go away.
他现在在怎么做?
How's he doing that?
他在想办法接近德兰尼
He's getting at Delaney.
那个让他了解我们过去的人
Guy who gave them history.
看起来这对我们都不利
Looks like we both have something to lose.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我需要保护
I want protection.
如果混乱之子能从那案子中脱身
When the MC gets out of the picture,
你们依然需要我 贾兰只会和我坐买♥♥卖♥♥
you're gonna need me. I got Galen connection.
他和我会组建另一班人马
Him and me will put together a crew,
我们还是能把军♥火♥妥妥的卖♥♥给你们
we'll keep the guns floating your way.
所以你们只要另找一个亡命快递就行了
Then all you'll need is a mule for your coke.
混乱之子是个好生意伙伴 我们不会踢掉他们
MC's gotta stay in the picture. They've been really good for us.
是的没错
Yeah, you're right.
但如果不得不在你们当中选一个的话
If that push comes to that shove...
我们会选你
...we'd need you more than Jax.
你要么出来组建新的 要么留在里面带队旧人
Out with the new, in with the old.
没了贾克斯 你依然掌权混乱之子
Jax goes away, you get the MC back,
一切都是老样子
everything stays in place.
不
No.
不行 我绝对不能那么做
No, I ain't gonna make that deal.
你当然可以那么做
Sure you are.
保持联♥系♥
Be in touch.
- 你好 感谢你亲自过来 - 客气
- Hey. Thanks for meeting me. - Yeah.
我带了点礼物来
I come bearing gifts.
查敏山庄 三位一体的居住区
Charming Heights. A three-phase residential community.
他们在寻找赞助人
They're looking for backers.
我们的市长大人是主要投资者
Our mayor is the principal developer.
果然近水楼台
How convenient.
我也是他的投资人
He's also indebted to me.
你真行啊
Good for you.
我不确定这投资是否正确
I don't know if it's a good investment or not,
但我希望能由你来经营
but I wanted to run it by you.
他对这个项目已经豁出去了
He's desperate to keep this thing alive.
人在绝望的时候什么事都肯做
You can do a lot with a desperate man.
- 你的底线是什么? - 机修维护合同
- What's your end? - Maintenance contracts.
能给混乱之子一杯羹 这就行了
Some kind of percentage for the MC. All up for discussion.
- 一点都不过分 - 听起来没错
- Nothing greedy. - Sounds fair.
高♥瞻♥远瞩啊
Thinking beyond the street.
- 快指引我们走向幸福大道吧 - 恩
- Just taking your lead, man. - Mm-hm.
目前只有一件事在阻碍我们合作的前进
There's only one thing standing in the way of our growing partnership.
你知道那是什么 对吧?
You know what that is, right?
是
Yeah. Hm.
你还打算让特瑞格活多久?
How much longer do you need Trager on that leash?
我还不知道
I'm not sure yet.
我知道
I am.
我要个最终期限
I need an end date.
我查到我们内部是谁在搞鬼了
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表