I got this.
他是你们的了
He's all yours.
起来!
Get up!
老板想要见你
Commander wants to see you.
你们这几个人可以转回到普通囚犯了
You guys are heading back to gen pop.
我很快会被释放
I'm getting released.
这事你阻止不了
There's nothing you can do to stop that.
我会找出你是谁 你家在哪
I'll find out who you are and where you live.
我保证会埋了你
And then I'm gonna kill you.
女孩怎么样?
How's the girl?
什么都没和我说 她就走了
Wouldn't talk to me, she took off.
回印第安纳州了?
Back to Indiana?
去另一家三陪中心了
Another escort service.
艾玛是棵摇钱树啊
Emma's an earner.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我失控了
I lost my shit.
或许你应该控制一下自己了
Maybe you should slow down with that.
- 你是在告诉我现在该怎么做? - 不是
- You telling me what to do now? - No.
我看到别人那样做以后的后果
I see what happens when people try to do that.
他把我气坏了...
He pissed me off...
居然敢来这里
...coming up here.
恨的另一面是...
Other side of anger...
早不是爱了
It ain't love.
我对克雷一丁点好的回忆都没了
I got nothing good left for Clay.
看来一切都按照计划在办
Sounds like things went according to plan.
这里有个新计划
There's a new plan.
我刚刚眼睁睁看着我最好的朋友被活活打死
I just watched my best friend get beaten to death...
...为了你
...for you.
我会让我的帮派同意你的分成
Now I'm gonna get the club to sign off on your cash...
但我需要特瑞格也出去
...but I need Trager outside.
我对他的救命之恩
Him knowing I saved his life
会大大提高我在帮派内的威信
gives me an internal advantage I'm gonna need.
一旦我目的达成...
And when I'm done...
你可以像处置他孩子一样处置他
...you can send him out the same way you did his kid.
因为我根本就懒得鸟他
Because I really don't give a shit.
成交
There you go.
在逆境中能找出潜在优势
Finding the hidden advantage in an unfortunate circumstance.
利用内心的痛楚来升华自己
Using pain to take you to the next level.
这才是从小喽喽到老大的转变
Those are the things that turn players into kings.
是吧 我猜你会了解
Yeah, I guess you would know.
是的 我了解
Yes, I would.
把特瑞格管紧点
Keep a short leash on Trager.
还有那些入室抢劫该停止了
And these home invasions gotta stop.
- 那不是我♥干♥的 - 那么就是一九帮
- It's not my doing. - The Niners, then.
最好不是他们
It better not be.
不过我会查清楚的
But I'll look into it.
我要打个电♥话♥给我老婆
I'd like to call my wife.
给她报个平安
Let her know that I'm safe.
当然
Yeah.
放聪明点 特勒先生
Be smart, Mr. Teller.
你本来就是个聪明人
It's who you are.
# 母亲 母亲 #
Mother, mother
- 要我去接么? - 不用
- Want me to get it? - No.
# 父亲 父亲 #
Father, father
- 喂 - 嘿宝贝
- Hello. - Hey, babe.
嘿
Hi.
- 你没事吧? - 是的
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
# 这片土地流淌着这种血液 #
The ground is what this blood knows
- 趴下! - 趴地板上!
- On the ground! - On the floor!
举起双手
Let me see your hands.
- 这他妈怎么回事? - 双手靠背
- What the hell is going on? - Hands behind your back.
别动
Don't move.
你开枪打死了我的宝贝 混♥蛋♥?
Now you shoot my homey over there, man?
喂喂喂 没必要这样兄弟
Hey, hey, hey, that's not necessary, homeboy.
肯定是艾玛干的
Had to be Emma Jean.
没错 在这里帅哥
Yeah, yeah. In here, loverboy.
坐下
Take a seat.
把他们一起抓起来
Put her with the others.
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, ese.
流言传播的很快
News travels fast.
和蒲伯谈过了?
Talk to Pope?
给我们点时间
Give us a minute.
当然
Yeah, sure.
来吧兄弟
Come on, man.
和蒲伯协商好了
Deal is set with Pope.
我们明天早上就离开这里
We'll be out of here tomorrow morning.
看一看我们这里有哪些旧账新账要算的
Figure out who we owe favors to in here.
还有给我打听下那个独来独往的警官的情况
And get me some intel on that sergeant in solitary.
好的
Aye.
那他呢?
What about him?
他和我们一起走
He goes with us.
怎么弄的?
How?
叫他过来
Send him over.
嘿 他叫你
Hey, he wants you.
我很抱歉 贾克斯
I'm sorry, Jax.
我知道...
I know...
进那个房♥间送死的人应该是我
...it should've been me in the box.
但不是你
But it wasn't.
我和蒲伯谈过了
I talked to Pope.
那名指证你杀死蒲伯女儿的目击者被打发走了
The witnesses that put you killing his girl go away.
你可以跟我们一起走
You're coming out with us.
你帮我摆平了?
You got me clear?
是的 没错
Yes. I did.
- 谢谢你兄弟 - 我要的不光是谢谢
- Thank you, man. - It's not about thanks.
从现在开始 我要你支持我每一种角色
From now on, you back my every play.
支持我所有的决定
You support all my deals.
你永不...
And you never...
投任何反对我的票
...vote against me again.
我向你发誓 兄弟
You've got my word, brother.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表