- Hey, babe. - Hey.
你摔了?
Did you go down?
一小下
A little bit.
半路被人截了 我没事
I got cut off. I'm fine.
莱拉怎么样?
How's Lyla?
嗑药了
Medicated.
我正准备扔
I'm tossing those.
或许我们不该
Maybe we shouldn't.
温迪今天来医院了
Wendy came by the hospital today.
我♥操♥
Shit.
我来对付
I'll handle it.
我们得告诉他真♥相♥ 贾克斯
We have to tell him the truth, Jax.
不 不行
No, we don't.
亚伯这辈子经历的事情
The trauma that Abel's seen in his life.
出生缺陷 被绑♥架♥
Narced up at birth. Kidnapped.
天晓得这些破事对他造成了多大伤害
Who knows how much damage that shit's already done?
我不想让他再烦恼了
I'm not gonna confuse him more.
等他长大些 身体好些了 我们再来谈
When he's older, stronger, we can talk about this again.
在那之前 你就是他唯一的妈妈
But until then, no other woman is gonna call him son but you.
温迪不会跟我们家有任何瓜葛
Wendy can stay clear of our family.
好的 亲爱的
Okay, baby.
贾克斯
Jax.
他穿戴整齐 看起来不错
He's all dressed. Looks pretty good.
这棺材不错啊 伙计
That's a nice-looking box, man.
奥佩会懂的
Ope would've dug it.
我们把他抬进去吧
Let's get him inside.
- 她怎么样? - 心都碎了
- How is she doing? - Really sad.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们走 让她一会儿待会儿
Let's go. Give her a minute.
想待多久都可以
Take as much time as you need.
我该怎么办 贾克斯
What do I do, Jax?
我一个人养不活三个孩子
I can't raise three kids on my own.
单我自己和派帕我都养不活
I could barely cover me and Piper.
我要怎么一边照顾孩子一边挣钱养家
How am I supposed to care for those kids and earn a living?
就跟所有的单亲妈妈一样
Just like every other single mother.
会有人帮你
You get help.
朋友 家人
Friends, family.
我妈妈住的地方离这里有两小时车程
My mom lives two hours away,
我在这儿没有什么家人
I don't have family up here.
让我给你看点东西
Let me show you something.
这就是你的家人
That's your family.
需要任何东西 尽管说
Anything you need, you just ask.
任何人敢说不的 要他们来找我
Anyone says no, they answer to me.
# 好吧 #
All right
# 你不知道他们会怎么找到你 #
You don't know how they'll find you
# 好吧 #
All right
# 甚至没有时间说再见 #
There's no time to even say goodbye
# 好吧 #
All right
# 别害怕 孩子 因为你什么都做不了 #
Don't fear me, child 'Cause there's nothin' you can do
# 当我追赶你的时候 #
When I'm comin' after you
# 将会是一段离家的漫长旅程 #
Gonna be a long way a long way from home
嘿
Hey.
- 艾玛·简安全离开了? - 是的
- You get Emma Jean out safe? - Yeah.
她正在回中部的飞机上
She's on a plane back to the heartland.
好 你有时间吗? 我有点事想跟你商量
Good. You got a minute? I wanna bounce something off you.
好的 当然
Yeah, sure.
# 好吧 #
All right
# 当我穿越这寂静的城市 #
As I walk through the silent city
# 好吧 #
All right
# 转瞬即被遗忘 #
Too soon to be forgotten
# 好吧 #
All right
坐吧 兄弟
Have a seat, man.
嗯
Ugh. Yeah.
那么
So
现在黛奥莎到底怎么了?
what happens to Diosa now?
做出♥台♥的 兄弟
Outcalls, man.
直到我找到新的地方
Outcalls until I find me a new spot.
我可不可以问一问你的姑娘们开价多少?
You mind if I ask how much your girls pull in?
嗯 她们平均
On average, they, uh...
她们一天一般做三到五笔生意
They do three to five dates a day.
每个顾客收费最少几百块吧
Take in, minimum, few hundred a client.
像艾玛·简那样到处走的姑娘们
Now, touring girl like Emma Jean there,
她的收入大概是一般的三倍
she can do triple that.
你对回报满意吗?
You happy with that return?
听起来好像你要向我兜售保险一样
Sound like you're trying to sell me some life insurance here.
我这里需要一笔尾款 老兄
I got an endgame here, mano.
什么尾款?
What's the endgame?
一百三十万
One-point-three million.
我准备买♥♥下我叔叔在洛克的财产
I'm gonna buy my uncle's spread down in Norco.
二十亩地
Twenty acres.
我的孩子喜欢动物
My kid loves animals.
我准备给他造一个农场
I'm gonna give him a goddamn farm.
我喜欢这个主意
I like that.
你还差多少?
How close are you?
还差不少
I ain't close enough.
也许我可以帮上一点忙
Maybe I can help you get there a little faster.
卡拉卡拉?
Caracara?
没错 是我们原来的一个黄♥片♥生意
Yeah, it's a porn biz we used to handle.
我不干这个
That's not my game.
是的 但那个名单上的姑娘们是干这个的
No, but the girls on that list are.
是这门生意的本质
Nature of the business now.
这里面大多数姑娘除了拍片 还干这行的
Most of these girls, they've gotta supplement with the porn-star experience.
每笔一千五到五千 她们需要一个经纪人
Fifteen hundred to 5 grand a date. They need a booker.
- 她们现在都还归你管? - 没错
- You still have access to all of them? - Yeah.
有几个现在就在俱乐部里
There's a few of them in the clubhouse right now.
八十八号♥公路附近有一个旧麋鹿小屋出租
There's an old Elks Lodge for rent out on 88.
最完美的总部
It's the perfect location.
没有邻居 离主干道近
There's no neighbors, close to major highways.
我会负责所有准备费用
I'll cover all the new start-up costs
之后所得 五五分成
then we split everything, fifty-fifty.
北黛奥莎
Diosa Norte.
我们是伙伴了 嗯?
Partners, huh?
我也有一笔尾款
I got an endgame in sight too.
我最好的朋友就躺在旁边房♥间的棺材里
My best friend is lying in a box in the other room.
我得开始远离这些让我们送命的东西
I gotta start moving us away from the shit that's killing us.
关于你朋友的事情我很抱歉
I'm sorry about your friend in there.
但我得跟你把话说清楚
But I tell you straight up, though,
如果我们要做生意的话
if we were to do a deal
就得和你其他的生意完全分开
it would have to be completely clear of all your other traffic.
很显然 我不也不能陷进你逃离的东西里去
See, I can't get pulled into the heat of all the things you're moving away from.
明白
Understood.
我也不是很喜欢你想要接近的事情
And I don't want the heat of all the things that you're trying to get close to.
我妈 我不能把生意和家庭混为一谈
My mom. I can't mix business and family.
关于她 克雷和塔拉
The shit with Clay, her and Tara.
这中间历史太深了 伙计
It's deep, man.
我们都不能幸免
It will bleed all over us.
那么你确定这是纯粹生意上的要求
So you sure that's a business request,
跟你妈妈没有关系?
not some twisted mommy thing?
我很早就不管我妈妈的事情了
I untwisted my mommy thing a long time ago.
你别跟伽玛扯上什么关系
You gotta stay clear of Gemma.
哼
Huh.
好吧
Okay.
看看我们能走多远
Yeah, let's see where this goes.
谢谢你保我出来
Thanks for bailing me out.
没什么 谢谢你还我钱
No problem. Thanks for paying me back.
你听起来很意外啊
Sound surprised.
要开派对吗?
Is this a party?
嗯 不 是葬礼
Uh, no. It's a wake.
他们被关押的时候奥佩被杀了
Ope got killed when they were in county.
噢 天哪
Oh, no.
我能去跟他道个别吗?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表