混乱之子上集概要:
Previously on Sons of Anarchy:
卡拉卡拉?
Caracara?
没错 那是我们曾经开过的色情业公♥司♥
Yeah, it's a porn biz we used to handle.
那份清单上的女孩子 她们需要有个经纪人
Girls on that list, they need a booker.
情♥色♥皇帝
Diosa Norte.
- 好的 - 我记得你
- Okay. - I remember you.
我志愿来这里 因为我有事情要告诉你
I volunteered here because I have things I need to tell you.
帮派没有背叛过你
The club didn't betray you.
这个RICO案例会毁了混乱之子
This RICO case will kill Samcro.
如果你有任何需要 帮派都会尽量满足你
Anything you need, they'll try and make it happen.
给我跪下
Get on your knees.
- 我不会那么做的 - 我也不会
- I'm not gonna do that. - Me either.
我们去小木屋那边住上几天吧 就我们2个
Let's go up to the cabin for a couple of days. Just the two of us.
孩子们怎么办? 谁来照看他们?
What about the boys? Who's gonna watch them?
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, sweetheart.
如果我们现在在一起 那会毁了我们
If we hooked up right now, it would just ruin us.
这里根本就没有"我们"伽玛
There ain't no us, Gemma.
你没有朋友
And you got no friends.
睁开你的双眼吧 老妈
Open your eyes, mother.
所有人都知道你是什么人
Everybody knows who you are.
我能给你买♥♥杯喝的么?
Can I buy you a drink?
为什么不呢?
Why not?
- 芮塔怎么样? - 没救过来
- How's Rita? - Didn't make it.
看上去芮塔抓伤了他们其中一个人
Looks like Rita clawed back at one of them.
条子们正在化验那个DNA
Sheriffs are running the DNA.
感觉是本地人干的
Feels local.
似乎有人要从内部把我们分♥裂♥
Like someone trying to tear shit up from the inside.
没叫你们把她给杀了
You weren't supposed to kill her.
# 上帝正保护着你 #
Jesus lookin' out for you
# 他是否也保护着我? #
But is he lookin' out for me?
# 强忍♥泪水的双眼已经通红 #
Tired eyes that hold the tears Burn red
# 几乎无法看见 #
till it's hard to see
条子们从她的指甲缝里弄到了一块皮肤
The sheriffs got skin from her fingernails.
你可是有前科的
You're in the system.
DNA判定不了什么
Can't convict on just DNA.
一旦他的皮肤被匹配上
His skin comes back a match,
谋杀嫌疑全回到我们身上了
murder blows back on all of us.
- 那我们怎么办? - 昂瑟在负责这事
- So, what do we do? - Unser's all over this shit.
不会吧 那个退休的条子?
What, the ex-cop?
条子没有退休这一说
Ain't no such thing as an ex-cop.
他知道这些袭击是内部人干的
He knows these attacks are from the inside.
- 为什么他要管这事? - 他私人爱好
- Why does he give a shit? - It's personal.
听着
Look.
你们必须离开这里
You guys are gonna have to get out of town.
离开查敏几周时间
Leave Charming for a few weeks.
那我们的协议怎么办?
And what happens with our deal?
我们在帮派会议上全力支持你
We get you at the head of the table,
我们就能分到一杯羹
we get a piece of your end.
不管枪♥支♥还是毒品收入 所有的一切
Guns, drugs, all of it, man.
你答应过我们的
You promised us.
那些入室行凶是为了给贾克斯增加压力
These break-ins were supposed to put pressure on Jax,
而不是让我变成杀人犯
not a homicide investigation on me.
我靠 我们又不想去条子他家 是你...
Shit, we didn't wanna hit the cop. You're the one...
- 你们杀了她! - 那是个意外!
- You killed her! - It was an accident!
那话留着和检察官说去
Tell that to the DA.
找你可真不容易啊
You're a hard man to find.
我们能谈谈不?
Can we talk?
有麻烦?
Trouble?
还不确定
Not sure.
你的那块地怎么了?
What happened to your land?
卖♥♥给郡里了
Sold to the county.
癌症伤不起啊
Cancer ain't cheap.
我就在这给以前干过的地方值值夜
Providing overnight security services to my former business establishment.
来换取… 这个可爱的东东
Exchange for, uh, this lovely setting.
他们给了你个警徽?
They give you a badge?
你有什么事情 孩子?
What's on your mind, son?
我刚和艾利谈过了
I just talked to Eli.
我要知道所有的有关入室行凶的信息
I need to know everything you got on these home invasions.
还没多少信息
It ain't much.
就一些残留的伤痕和一个猜想
Just a few leftover bruises and a feeling.
猜到什么名字没?
That feeling got a name?
来吧
Come on.
看起来你挺忙的
You've been busy.
人人都得有个癖好
It's good to have a hobby.
我们帮派怎么个情况?
How is it us?
我们不是来阻止你查下去
We ain't trying to jam you up.
如果是混乱之子干的
If it is Samcro,
那肯定不是出自帮派本意
it wasn't a club call.
我们只想知道你发现了什么人
We just wanna know who you're looking at.
我深入研究了这几起攻击案
I've been digging into the three hits on the club,
包括我自己的那次
including mine.
他们基本上不拿走任何东西
They hardly took anything.
就只是破坏下设施 然后闪人
Just trashed the place, threw a beatdown and split.
这不是抢劫...
That ain't a robbery...
是想传递一个信息
...that's a message.
罗斯福那次怎么解释?
What about Roosevelt?
那是个错误
That one was a mistake.
他们低估了条子老婆的威力
They underestimated the wife of a cop.
蒲伯很明显就是这些事件的替罪羊
Pope would be the obvious fall guy for all of this.
那次袭击我的不是黑人
It wasn't black that jumped me.
什么人可以从帮派受到打击中受益呢?
Who has something to gain by making the club look weak?
不惜惊动整个镇的条子和百姓来对抗他们?
Turning the town and the sheriffs against them?
显然是想让大家知道这个帮派的新掌权人
Suddenly the pretty guy they gave the gavel to,
他看起来没那么能干
he ain't looking all that smart.
谁替他干的?
Who does it for him?
谁是新来的?
Who's new?
游骑兵
Nomads.
听着兄弟 我们在进行下一步之前
Look, man, we better have some proof
必须有证据才行
before we start throwing brothers in the mix.
芮塔抓伤了他们的其中一个
Rita got a good scratch into one of them.
DNA会证明一切 我们不会弄错
DNA comes back conclusive, we don't need a mix.
那些游骑兵住洛厄尔在百特利的老房♥子里
The Nomads are staying at's old place on Bethel.
为什么你不过去下
Why don't you stop by...
告诉他们你是帮派的朋友
...tell them you're a friend of the club,
来个自我介绍什么的
just giving an introduction?
看看这些人什么表情
Feel those guys out a little bit.
那克雷怎么办?
What about Clay?
克雷我来搞定
Clay is my problem.
克雷在想办法夺回权利
Clay takes back the gavel.
继续干毒品和枪♥支♥来赚钱
He keeps the drugs, the guns, the cash flowing.
在离开之前要大捞一笔
Cleans up before he steps away.
这一直就是他的退休计划
It's always been his retirement plan.
现在还是一样
It still is.
我靠
Oh, shit.
我的钱包呢?
Where's my wallet?
混♥蛋♥
Goddamn it.
我靠
Shit.
不!
No!
不! 你这婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
No! You son of a bitch!
# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Riding through this world all alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight a perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's path until you die
# 此生如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life In the eye
混乱之子 第五季第7集
你带着个去哪?
Where you taking it?
去北面 参加一个"逍遥骑士"展会
Going up north. To Easyrider bike shows.
- 年年如此 - 干活
- Do them every year. - Right on.
- 你要去多久? - 几个礼拜吧
- How long you gone? - Couple weeks.
我让祖斯代理我的权利
I gave Juice my proxy info.
我的会费也缴了双倍
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表