那就好
All right.
# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Riding through this world all alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight a perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's path until you die
# 此生如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life in the eye
混乱之子 第五季第9集
我们的苏格兰浪子
The prodigal Scot.
哦兄弟
Oh, man.
谢天谢地你没事 兄弟
Thank God you're all right, man.
怎么回事?
What happened?
弗兰基他叫我在99号♥路上下了车
Frankie, he dumped me out on the 99.
我原以为他会给我脑门上来一枪
I really thought he was gonna put a bullet in the back of my head.
后来有卡车司机发现了我 看看这里
Some trucker found me. Check this out.
我靠
Jesus Christ, man.
- 你看到什么没? - 没有
- Did you see anything? - No.
当时太黑了
Too dark.
就看到是辆白色的SUV
White SUV.
我看不清他们的脸和身上标记
I couldn't see faces, plates.
有人在协助他
Somebody's helping him.
他看起来往北面去了
He seems to be heading north.
或许打算越境到加拿大
Maybe breaking for Canada.
不 他在塔霍湖
No, Tahoe.
刚刚和奎因谈过 他找到弗兰基了
Just talked to Quinn. He found Frankie.
那好我们走 快点
Well, let's go. Come on.
奎因说弗兰基在塔霍湖南部
Quinn says Frankie's in South Tahoe.
和里奥·佩洛利的人在一起
Hooked up with Leo Pirelli's crew.
他已经请了黑帮人保护他
He's bought himself some mob protection.
那个线索可靠么?
Is that solid intel?
因为我现在很怀疑游骑兵的忠诚
Because I'm a little cautious when it comes to Nomad integrity.
奎因认识三百英里范围内的所有皮条客和妓♥女♥
Quinn knows every pimp and hooker in the 300-mile radius.
弗兰基依然忍♥不住要去爽一把
Frankie still likes them young and slanted.
是啊 婊♥子♥无情
Yeah, pussy tells all.
那好 等我们结束后给他打个电♥话♥
All right, give him a call him when we break.
告诉他我们已经出发
Tell him we're on our way.
确保这事千真万确
Make sure it's real.
里奥经营着杂♥志♥扑克俱乐部
Leo runs book and poker clubs.
他是个很低调的人兄弟
It's a quiet crew, man.
或许卡库萨可以帮忙联♥系♥下
Maybe Cacuzza could reach out,
去解释下我们的实际情况
explain our situation.
- 下手容易些 - 是的
- Do this the easy way. - Yeah.
我可以联♥系♥吉米
I can call Jimmy.
我们找到弗兰基以后怎么办?
What happens when we find Frankie?
砍了他脑袋
We cut his head off.
但首先 我们逼问他那些袭击的情报
First we press him on the attacks.
找出是谁在指使
Find out who's calling the shots.
- 我们投票吧 - 好
- Let's vote this shit. - Okay.
我们都知道弗兰基都做了哪些破坏帮派的事情
We all know what Frankie did to compromise the club.
得全票通过
Vote's gotta be unanimous.
赞成剥夺他成员资格的举手
All in favor of stripping his patch.
是
Yea.
是
Yea.
至于判定故意伤害罪…
As far as Mr. Mayhem goes…
… 我们听听正反两方的意见
… let's hear pros and cons.
他想要杀了你 那绝对是有罪
He tried to kill you. That would be a pro.
我们只有一个非内部成员的证言
We only got the word of a non-member.
狗狗和格瑞戈想杀掉昂瑟
Gogo and Greg tried to kill Unser.
游骑兵肆无忌惮
Nomads were on a spree.
是啊 而且他射伤了莱拉 还想做翻我
Yeah, and he shot Lyla, tried to whack me.
对
Right.
弗兰基是自作自受 杰克
Frankie's made his bed, Jackie.
还有谁有话讲?
Anyone else?
好吧
Okay.
所有赞成对弗兰基·戴尔蒙斯
All in favor of Frankie Diamonds
以故意伤害罪处理的
meeting Mr. Mayhem.
- 赞成 - 是
- Aye. - Yea.
是
Yeah.
是
Yea.
是 是
Yea. Yeah.
是
Yea.
好 我们去找他
Okay, let's find him.
我们不能杀弗兰基
We can't kill Frankie.
罗斯福昨晚给我开了个条件
Roosevelt last night made me an offer.
他知道你 奥图 RICO法案的所有事
He knows all about you, Otto, and RICO.
他说我们内部有个告密的
He said we got a rat at our table.
有人在泄露集团的情报
Someone gave up intel on Galindo.
天啊
Christ.
他想用他来换弗兰基
He wants to trade him for Frankie.
你相信他
Do you believe him?
艾利肯定曾经跟联邦律师一起行动过
Eli must've been working with the U.S. Attorney.
他知道些什么
He knows something.
那我们怎么做成这事?
So how do we make that work?
首先 我们得确保比克雷先找到弗兰基
First, we gotta make sure Clay doesn't get to Frankie before we do.
因为他肯定会把他脑浆给轰出来
Because he is gonna blow his goddamn head off.
是啊 那么 我们阻止其他人这么做呢?
Yeah, well, how do we stop the rest of them from doing that?
我们找到弗兰基以后…
When we find Frankie…
… 我坚持要开枪
… I insist on pulling the trigger.
然后你和我分开来动手
Then you and me split off to do the kill.
然后把他带到个地方让治安官把他带走
We take him someplace the sheriff can intercept.
那可是不少小动作
That's a lot of moves.
不少谎言
That's a lot of lies.
你有什么好建议 副总?
What do you suggest, VP?
我知道
I know.
# 鲜花美酒的日子 #
The days of wine and roses
- 帮派要出动吗? - 是啊 去塔霍湖
- Club going on a run? - Yup, Tahoe.
找那个不见的游骑兵
Looking for the lost Nomad.
你骑车去?
You riding?
我得试试
I'm gonna try.
有祖斯在小货车里罩着
I got Juice in the van.
小心点
Be careful.
# 忙着对付你的外部事务 #
To fix your outsides
# 直到你发现我占据了你内心的所有 #
Until you realized that I took Everything dear inside
嘿 呃…
Hey, uh…
我刚收到斯基特的消息
I just got a call from Skeeter.
他把尼罗的那个婊♥子♥安置好了
He's got Nero's whore set aside.
- 你懂的 她的骨灰 - 哦
- You know, her ashes. - Oh.
好的
Okay.
嘿 嗯
Hey, um...
再次感谢你这次帮我处理
Thanks again for handling all that.
不用谢
You're welcome.
- 你跟卡库萨联♥系♥了? - 留了言
- You get hold of Cacuzza? - Left word.
# 内心有东西像火一样在燃烧 #
There's something inside That burns like a fire
# 而你发现自己被某种狂野的欲望占据 #
And you realize you've been blessed With a wild desire
# 给我你的心 #
Give me your heart
# 给我你的灵魂 #
Give me your soul
# 我会趁你年轻占据你 #
I'll take you when you're young
# 琼斯小姐内心的恶魔 #
The devil in Miss Jones
诺尔斯医生 帕米拉·托利克
Dr. Knowles, Pamela Toric.
- 我是你今天的责任护士 - 哦
- I'm your charge nurse today. - Oh.
谢谢你提供协助 我们正忙的像热锅上的蚂蚁
Thanks for filling in. We're like blind babies in a beehive here.
没问题
No problem.
我复查了你的后续申请
I was going through your follow-up requests.
看 奥图·德莱尼是因为葡萄球菌过来的
See, Otto Delaney came in for staph.
已经给他开了甲摩西林了
He was prescribed methicillin.
那 你为什么还要再次见他
So why do you need to see him again?
呃 他对光线很敏感
Uh, he was very sensitive to light.
我担心葡萄球菌会是脑膜炎的先兆
I'm afraid the staph might be a precursor to meningitis.
见鬼 好吧
Shit. Okay.
我会带他进来安排检查
I'll bring him in and order the tests.
- 需要的话随时找我 - 谢谢
- I'm around if you need me. - Thanks.
手怎么样?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表