混乱之子前情提要:
Previously on Sons of Anarchy:
等克雷回来 我们才能谈生意
When Clay's back, we can discuss the deal.
只有他管事我们才能谈生意
The only way this deal happens is if he's running it.
发生什么了?
What's going on?
你的小脾气害我们都被关起来了
Your little tantrum got us all locked up.
有人举报卖♥♥淫
Someone reported prostitution.
驱逐通知
Eviction notice.
你们真想帮忙? 在我的人动手之前
You really wanna help? Save the chick your mom almost killed
救救那个差点被你妈打死的姑娘
before my guys finish the job.
- 我要见到一个拇指和奶头 - 好
- I want a thumb and a tit. - Okay.
打给斯基特 看看他正在烧谁
Call Skeeter. See who he's burning.
卡拉卡拉?
Caracara?
是个废旧的麋鹿旅社 完美的场所
There's an old Elks Lodge. Perfect location.
我提供所有的初始开销
I'll cover all the new start-up costs.
然后赚的钱我们五五分成
Then we split everything fifty-fifty.
至于我妈 我不能把生意和家庭搅和在一起
My mom. I can't mix business and family.
- 你得跟伽玛撇清关系 - 好的
- You gotta stay clear of Gemma. - Okay.
想问问你有没有发现这些入室行凶的作案手法
Wondering if you've found any patterns in these break-ins.
那些袭击是出于命令 不是愤怒
The beatdown was obligatory, not angry.
我认为奥佩自从唐娜死后一直在寻求一种解脱
I think Opie's been looking for a way out since Donna died.
他像个勇士一样挺身而出
He went out a warrior.
很难不去仇恨
It's hard not to hate.
那些人 事 法规
People, things, institutions.
当他们击垮你的精神
When they break your spirit
幸灾乐祸的看着你流血时
and take pleasure in watching you bleed
仇恨是唯一合理的情绪
hate is the only feeling that makes sense.
但我清楚仇恨会如何改变人
But I know what hate does to a man.
会将人生生撕裂
Tears him apart.
将他改变得面目全非
Turns him into something he's not.
改变成他发誓永不能变成的样子
Something he promised himself he'd never become.
这就是我要告诉你的一切
That's what I need to tell you.
让你明白我曾如何努力不被我
To let you know how hard I'm trying not to cave
内心感受到的所有糟糕情绪所击垮
under the weight of all the awful things I feel in my heart.
有时我的人生感觉像一场致命的平衡表演
Sometimes my life feels like a deadly balancing act.
我的感受总是与我应有的做法格格不入
What I feel, slamming up against what I should do.
大脑还没反应过来 草率的过激行为早已做出
Impulsive reactions racing to solutions, miles ahead of my brain.
每一天 当我审视自己 都是在为
When I look at my day, I realize that most of it was spent
昨天的损害买♥♥单
cleaning up the damage of the day before.
在那样的人生里 我别想有未来
In that life, I have no future.
只有不断的分心和自责
All I have is distraction and remorse.
三天前我埋葬了我挚友 听起来有点老调的是
I buried my best friend three days ago, and as cliché as this sounds
睡不着 我爱你
我将我自己的一部分也埋葬了进去
I left a part of me in that box.
我几乎不清楚
A part I barely knew.
也永远无法看清的部分
A part I'll never see again.
每一天都像个盒子 兄弟们
Every day is a new box, boys.
你打开它 自己看一看里面有什么
You open it, you take a look at what's inside.
是你决定了盒子里是礼物
You're the one who determines if it's a gift
还是棺材
or a coffin.
准备好了吗?
Ready to do this?
是啊
Yeah.
啊 是啊
Ah. Yeah.
市长先生
Mr. Mayor.
不介意一起坐坐吧?
You mind if we join you?
我正好在读一篇关于入室袭击案的报道
I was just reading an article on these home invasion attacks.
- 大伙都非常害怕 - 哼
- People are very scared. - Hmm.
我不怪他们
I don't blame them.
大部分人认为这跟查敏本地的犯罪分子有关
Most think it's tied to the, uh, criminal element here in Charming.
市议会吗?
The city council?
你们想要我做什么?
What do you want from me?
你在城♥堡♥路外面
There's a commercial building you own out on Castle Road,
玛拉达边界那儿有个商业建筑
Morada border.
- 老麋鹿旅社 - 没错
- Old Elks Lodge. That's right.
我们知道它已经空了一年多了
We know it's been vacant for over a year.
- 我们想租 - 修车?
- We'd like to lease it. - Automotive?
不尽然
Not exactly.
三陪服务
Escort service.
哈哈! 你开玩笑?
Ha, ha! You're kidding me?
你以为我会让你在我的地盘里弄一个色情圈子
You think I'm going to let you set up a prostitution ring in one of my properties?
非常合法的 嗯
Very legit. Mm.
我们的合伙人许可和证件齐全
Our partner has all the permits and licenses.
对他来说很好
Good for him.
有许多其他非常合法的地方可供出租
There are lots of other very legit properties to rent.
我们喜欢跟认识的人打交道
We like being in business with people we know.
想都别想 没门
Forget it. Never gonna happen.
查敏山庄的事我们很为你不幸
It's unfortunate about Charming Heights.
六市政♥府♥的最终会议就快开了
Minutes from the last six city council meetings.
看起来的梦想计划不太妙啊
It's not looking good for your dream project.
先是丢了投资人
First you lost your investors
现在议会又有提案要退耕还田
now there's a motion before council to revert the land back to agriculture.
大势将去啊
It's all gonna go away.
投票马上快开始了 对吧
That vote happens soon, right?
下星期
Next week.
根据预备投票的结果
According to the preliminaries
你好像还差一票才能拿到那块地吧
you're gonna be one vote shy of holding onto that land.
我为这个项目已经投入了我毕生心血
I have poured my life's blood into this project
我不会让你们破坏它的
and I'm not gonna let you sabotage it.
你没抓住重点啊 市长
You're missing the point here, mayor.
我知道查敏山庄对你来说有多重要
I know how important Charming Heights is to you.
对本郡也是
To this town.
我们会让你的梦想成真的
We're gonna make your dream come true.
我会再联络的
I'll be in touch.
# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Riding through this world all alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight a perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's path until you die
# 此生如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life in the eye
混乱之子 第五季第5集
好啦 跟贾兰和集团的会面都安排好了
All right, the meeting's all set with Galen and the cartel.
总算把重武器的交易给定下了
Finally get this big gun deal locked down.
让爱尔兰人和墨西哥人都爽了
Make green and brown happy.
- 现在我关心的是黑人 - 大家都是
- It's currently black that concerns me. - Everyone else too.
有人把入室行凶的事怪罪到帮派头上
People are putting this home invasion shit on the club.
是啊 伙计 本地的群众总是翻脸无情啊
Yeah, locals are very skittish, man.
我们管不了别人怎么想
We can't control what people think.
查敏的爱恨会影响我们的进退 一直如此
Charming's love and hate swings back and forth on us. It always has.
小心点 孩子 只要那些袭击继续下去
Be aware, son, as long as these attacks keep happening
那种仇恨一旦被煽动起来
and that hate swings that far out,
我们也许再不能赢回爱戴了
we may never get the love back.
你们几个尽胡扯
You guys are all full of shit.
老百姓清楚那些袭击不能怪我们
Town knows these attacks are not us.
- 没错 - 对
- That's right. - True.
你是说我们在说谎 蒂格?
You calling us liars, Tiggy?
不 不 他说的是
No, no, what he's saying is
你 你 还有你 对本郡一无所知
you, you and you don't know shit about our town.
至少知道罗斯福会盯上我们
Knows Roosevelt's gonna be up our ass.
浦伯一回来
I'm sitting down with Pope
我就跟他谈判
as soon as he's back in town.
如果是黑人做的 它会停止的
If it's black, it'll stop.
讨论完毕
End of discussion.
我们应该担心的不是那些袭击 兄弟们
It ain't the attacks that we should be worried about, boys
是运毒
it's the coke mule.
我们得想出收手之策
We gotta figure out that endgame.
- 他说的对 - 那你是想退出喽?
- He's right. - So you want out?
我是想活着
I wanna stay alive.
自从开始干那个之后我们损失三个兄弟了
We're down three brothers since this started.
没准你忘记那次小小的卡车被焚事件了?
Maybe you forgot about that little truck-burning incident?
在108号♥路上那次
Happened out on 108.
跟集团的生意确实能带来不少钱
Look, business with the cartel does bring in a lot of cash.
但是也带来了很多麻烦 伙计们
But it also brings in a lot of heat, man.
我们投票通过的时候都清楚这是短期的
We voted this in knowing it would be short-term.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表