结束了
Done.
# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Riding through this world all alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight a perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's path until you die
# 此生如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life in the eye
混乱之子 第五季第12集
你背着我和他做了交易
You made a deal with him behind my back.
我们什么都证明不了
We couldn't prove shit.
这你我都明白
We both know that.
但你又绝不会让克雷
And there's no way that you would...
继续坐在这桌子边上
Could let Clay sit at this table.
我也不会
Me either.
他所做过的那些事
Shit he's done.
不容许他继续留在这
He needed to go away.
如果我不和他做这个交易
If I didn't make this deal...
你会在和贾兰完事后 第一时间杀了他
...you would've killed him as soon as we were finished with Galen.
而且你会背着帮派这么做
And you would've done it behind the club's back.
你那样做过一次
Do that once...
后面再做这种事就会更加得心应手
...next time just becomes a little easier.
等你意识到这一点已经晚了
Before you know it...
我们的这点小事根本就无足挂齿
...this thing that we have is pointless.
我是阻止你…
I stopped you...
去变成那个你自己都想去杀的那个人
...from becoming the guy that you wanted to kill.
你以为这次投票能保护得了克雷?
You think this vote protects Clay?
你要他死
You want him dead.
看来已经是今天唯一的选择
Seems like the only choice today.
但我了解你 贾克斯
But I know you, Jax.
让事情走向正轨
The right thing settles in.
那请问怎么能让他走上正轨呢?
And how is letting him walk the right thing?
我知道你觉得我那样做是背叛
I know you see it as betrayal.
我冒险那么做
I took that risk...
是因为我爱你
...because I love you.
还有我们帮派需要你
And this club needs you.
我们正在瓦解
We're broken.
自从奥佩死后
I've had a hard time feeling any love or brotherhood
我很难感受到什么是爱或兄弟情义
since Opie died.
你只是有点迷失了 兄弟
You just lost your way a bit, brother.
不 最终我找到了
No. I found it, finally.
奥佩是对的
Opie was right.
老大的位置让人堕落
The gavel corrupts.
你一旦坐上去 肯定会变得残忍♥
You can't sit in this chair without being a savage.
我了解
I know.
你什么都不了解
You don't know shit.
你总是患得患失
You counsel from fear.
你希望我能进入一个安稳舒适的环境
You want me moving in comfortable,
但我不能那么做
cozy circles and I can't do that.
你该走了
You should go.
- 你真的应该去看急症 宝贝 - 我没事
- You really should go to the ER, baby. - I'll be fine.
- 有些地方得缝几针 - 你能...
- Some of these need stitches. - Can you, uh?
你们能不能让我一个人静一静?
Can you just give me a minute alone?
恩
Yeah.
当然
Sure.
要快快乐乐的好么? 我爱你
You have a good day, okay? I love you.
再见
Bye.
这样很方便
This is convenient.
是啊
Yeah.
你有没有给他们做好应急预案?
Do you have something in place for them?
你的孩子们 万一你发生什么事的话?
The boys. In case anything were to happen to you?
或是贾克斯有什么事
Or Jax.
你们有没有做生前信托或遗嘱之类的?
Do you have a living trust or will of any kind?
这个我还不知道 婚姻来的有点突然
I don't know. The marriage thing happened kind of fast.
我知道贾克斯有人寿保险
I know Jax has life insurance.
那不错啊 但谁会得到他们的抚养权?
That's good, but who gets custody?
- 伽玛吗? - 不
- Gemma? - No.
我也不知道
I don't know.
这个我可以帮你
I can help you with that.
杰克小子 抱歉打扰到你
Jackie boy. Sorry to bother you,
但奥格斯刚刚来电
but August just called.
蒲伯想要和你会面 查明山庄的事
And Pope wants a meet. Charming Heights.
什么时候?
When?
就现在
Now.
说一下你和奥图·德莱尼的关系
State your association with Otto Delaney.
他是我们家庭的朋友
He's a friend of the family.
他曾经是混乱之子摩托车俱乐部的一员
He was a member of the motorcycle club, Sons of Anarchy.
你认识俱乐部的其他人么?
Do you have affiliations with other members?
我丈夫是俱乐部的主席 杰克逊·特勒
My husband is the club president, Jackson Teller.
因为如此 你志愿去提供医疗服务?
That why you decided to volunteer your medical services?
是的 我丈夫坐过牢
Yes, my husband served time.
我知道那里面有多糟糕
I know how difficult it can be.
我希望能带来一些改变
I wanted to make a difference.
所以这不是代表俱乐部
So, it wasn't an attempt to visit Otto Delaney
去探望奥图·德莱尼
on behalf of the club.
是的 我甚至都不知道我能否见到奥图
No. I didn't even know I'd have access to Otto.
我看到了他的申请 就做了来这里该做的事
I saw his request, did what I came here to do.
在帕米拉·托利克遇害的前三天
You were in the infirmary three days
你都在那医务室
before Pamela Toric was murdered.
你整整三天都见到了德兰尼
You saw Delaney all three of those days.
是的 我在替他治疗
Yes, I treated him.
首先是检查葡萄球菌 然后是脑膜炎检查
First for staph, then I did tests for meningitis.
你知道奥图的血检报告中根本没上述问题
You know Otto's blood work showed no signs of either ailment.
我的当事人只是
My client responded to
对当时病人提出的症状做相应检测
the patient's symptomatic condition.
- 不管病人提出的是否是真的 - 那当然
- Whether they were real or not isn't the issue. - Of course.
你有没有意识到给犯人带任何物品
Were you aware that bringing anything to a prisoner...
都是有违你当时签署的协议?
...is in violation of the agreement you signed?
我没有仔细研究那协议
I didn't study the contract so,
所以我没有很深刻的了解到那一点
so no, I wasn't aware of that specifically.
你觉得给一名重罪犯带东西无所谓是吧
So you thought it was okay to bring a violent felon
就算那东西可能会被当做武器用
something he could use as a weapon.
诺尔斯医生只是给一个绝望的男人
Dr. Knowles brought a desperate man
带去一件可以祈祷的东西
something to pray with.
当她给那男人套上十字架的时候
He was in restraints when she put the crucifix
那男人是被绑着的
around his neck.
没错 那样是天真了点
Yes, it was naive,
但她根本不知道他会那样做
but she had no idea what he would do.
- 是那样吗 医生? - 是的
- Is that true, doctor? - Yes.
我根本不知道他能做些什么
I had no idea what he was capable of.
有什么要紧事?
What's all this?
蒲伯的搭档正在评估海尔的项目
Pope Partners is evaluating Hale's project.
相当有前途
It's promising.
奥格 你在蒲伯的旗下属于什么样的角色?
Where do you land in the Pope organizational chart, Augie?
顾问 密友
Advisor. Confidant.
没有头衔?
No title?
特殊项目的二当家?
V.P. Of Special Deeds?
老板接♥班♥人?
Heir to the blood throne?
我从17岁开始就认识蒲伯先生
I've known Mr. Pope since I was 17...
这应该让你明白了吧
...if that tells you anything.
让我明白你很忠诚
Tells me you're loyal.
或者你很有耐心
Or patient.
好的 棒极了
Okay. Okay, great.
查明山庄看起来相当壮观
Charming Heights is shaping up to be significant.
这是个相当明智的开♥发♥项目
It's a smart development.
海尔他市长当的一塌糊涂
Hale's a shitty mayor,
但他很善于开♥发♥项目
but he's a good developer.
没有人是完美的
We all can't be all things.
你昨晚真是千钧一发啊
You had a close call last night.
我很高兴你和集团
I'm glad you and the cartel came to an agreement
在没有克雷的情况下达成了协议
on Clay's exit.
这是还没完呢
It's not done yet.
我需要你多发二十公斤的货到里诺市
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表