# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight a perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's path until you die
# 此生如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life in the eye
混乱之子 第五季第11集
鼠哥带昂瑟去哪?
Where's Rat taking Unser?
去做化疗
Chemo.
没时间了祖斯
Time's up, Juice.
我今天就要拿到那些文件
I need those documents today.
你哪怕把他的家里翻个底朝天
You turn his house upside down.
也得给我找到 明白吗?
You understand?
好的 明白
Yeah, okay.
查基出去的时候把门带上
Chucky, close the door on your way out.
你没意见吧
You should accept that.
谨听尊命
I am in motion without commotion.
这么了?
What?
上次游骑兵入室偷走的那个保险箱
The safe that the Nomads stole when they broke in...
我刚刚发现他们把所有的合法文件还给了克雷
...I just found out that they gave Clay back all the legal shit.
那是些什么文件?
What was it?
保险之类的
Insurance stuff.
结婚证 出生证明什么的
Marriage license. Death, birth certificates...
你得让他向你开口 老妈
You need to get him talking, Mom.
今天内查出他放哪里了
Find out what he did with it today.
我们快要没时间了
We've run out of time.
为什么 发生什么事了?
Why, what happened?
这个你别操心了
Doesn't matter.
我得知道我那么做的目的是什么 贾克斯
I need to know what I'm walking into here, Jax.
你对我隐瞒了太多事情了
You are hiding way too much shit under the table.
我了解到塔拉在斯托克顿医院做些什么事情
I know Tara's up to something at Stockton.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
我昨天给了她一个鲁安生前用过的十字架
I brought her a cross yesterday, from Luann.
她为什么去那边工作?
Why's she working there?
你给我那些信之后
The reason I didn't kill Clay
我之所以还留了克雷这狗命
after you gave me the letters...
是因为联邦条子专门给我们立了个RICO案
The feds were holding a RICO case over our heads.
爱尔兰的军♥火♥走私是他们立案的主要原因
Irish guns are the only thing holding them at bay.
我得让克雷活着 继续和贾兰做买♥♥卖♥♥
I needed Clay alive to keep Galen invested.
我的天
Jesus Christ.
我们怎么会和RICO扯上边的?
How did we make RICO?
奥图出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Otto turned.
这就是为什么塔拉志愿去斯托克顿的原因
That's what Tara's doing at Stockton.
去让奥图回心转意
Getting him to change his mind.
他是那么做了
Which he did.
他昨天用那个十字架杀死了里面的一名护士
He killed a nurse with that cross yesterday.
哦我靠
Oh, shit.
RICO案现在撤销了
RICO's dead,
但塔拉可能因此惹上大♥麻♥烦
but now it could all blow back on Tara.
哦宝贝 对不起
Oh, honey, I'm sorry.
克雷很快会发现他活着的筹码没了
Clay's gonna find out that his leverage is gone.
我需要他的那些证据
I need that proof now.
恩明白了 宝贝
Yeah. Okay, baby.
准备好没?
You ready?
我们要去黛奥莎那边 今天正式开张
We'll be at Diosa. We got the opening today.
我和阿尔瓦雷斯还有泰勒谈过了
I spoke with Alvarez and Tyler.
他们答应入伙 怎么分成也说好了
They're all in. Percentages are set.
很好 林那边怎么说?
All right, good. What about Lin?
还没个答复
Still no word.
该死
Shit.
嘿兄弟 很高兴你能过来
Hey, man. Thanks for coming by.
没什么问题吧?
Everything okay?
你知道么 我希望我可以说一切都好
You know, I wish I could say yes.
要来点什么不?
You want anything?
咖啡还是啤酒? - 随便
Coffee, beer? - Ah...
发生什么事了 兄弟?
What's going on, man?
先坐下
Sit down.
你现在开心么?
You happy?
你没搞错吧?
Really?
我是说我今天本可以
Really, I mean,
舒舒服服的泡在妞堆里一整天
I've got an Elks Lodge full of opening day pussy...
你居然还跟我生活品质的话题?
...and you wanna have a quality of life chat?
我想念你 蒂格
I miss you, Tiggy.
你知道 失去帮派执掌权后
You know, losing the gavel...
我以为我最在意的是钱和权力之类…
...I thought the shit I'd be jonesing for would be the money, the weight...
别跟我来谈兄弟之情什么的 我会吐在这桌上
Don't tell me it's about brotherhood and camaraderie or I'll puke all over your table.
我真的很怀念你在我身边的时光
I do miss having you on my right.
是你自己葬送那一切 不是我
You killed that, not me.
我知道
I know.
我只是想让你知道我很感激你的忠诚
I just wanted you to know that
还有你为我付出的一切
I appreciate all your loyalty. All the shit you did for me.
- 我此生都不会忘记 - 是吗?
- I will never forget that. - Yeah?
我正努力去忘记那一切 还有别的事么?
I'm trying to forget it. We done?
我可能会迫不得已去外面自立门户
I may be forced to create some new opportunities outside of Samcro.
如果你感觉你现在对帮派的地位感觉到很迷茫
Now, if you ever found yourself at a crossroads with the club.
比如你对你的老大越来越看不下去
You know, maybe growing tired of watching your president...
居然去巴结那个烧死你女儿的人
...sucking up to the guy that burned your daughter alive.
我的大门会一直为你敞开
My door would be open.
你到底在做什么 克雷?
What're you working, Clay?
想办法活下去 兄弟
Just trying to stay alive, brother.
你知道这是怎么回事
You know how it is.
不管怎样 我感激你的倾听
Anyway, I appreciate you listening.
我就不耽误你了
I'll let you...
让你有足够时间去喂饱你的小兄弟
I'll let you get off to your banger's delight.
# 让你的思想灵魂动起来 #
State of mind and your soul
嗨贾克斯 帅哥们 你们好么?
Hi Jax. How you doing, boys?
哇哦贾克斯 这地方实在是迷死人了
Well, Jackie, this place is bloody magical.
或许这是你这辈子最英明的点子
Maybe your best idea. Ever.
我的妈呀 我弟弟有反应了
Holy mother. Suck my tits.
上了她 史莱克
Have at it, Shrek.
这两大块肉搞在一起 啪啪声可以当礼炮了
That's gonna be a lot of flop sweat.
- 嗨 - 啊哦
- Hey. - Oh.
- 你好吗宝贝? - 很好
- How you doing, darling? - Good.
- 尼罗在哪? - 他在后门外面
- Where's Nero? - He's out back.
他的一些旧小弟忽然来找他
Some of his old crew showed up.
形势有点紧张 他不是很高兴
It got intense. He wasn't happy.
# 你情绪低落的时候打开它 #
Turn it up If you're feeling down
# 从店里买♥♥一听销魂剂 #
Buy a can of happiness From the shop you know
- 继续说下去 - 时代不一样了
- Go ahead, go on, speak on it. - It's a change with the game.
- 他真固执 - 喂喂
- He's stubborn. - Yo, yo.
- 仔细听我说话 - 让我们来问问他
- Hear what I'm saying. - Let's ask him.
这怎么回事?
What's all this?
- 打发几个小喽喽 - 没错
- Breaking down a little pelo here. - That's right.
自从我们的老大离开斯托克顿后
Since our OG left Stockton,
我们开始无法保捍卫我们的领地
we had a problem holding down our borders.
街上的人看到你的婊♥子♥都来了这
Street sees your pussy leave,
他们觉得应该要分一杯羹
they think the game is up for grabs.
那里不得不关门了 蠢猪
That got shut down, fool.
我把公♥司♥开在这 平时你们还是有分账的
Me setting up out here, that still brings the feria in your pockets.
我们现在不止是要钱 兄弟
We need more than money, ése.
- 那你们到底要什么? - 要枪!
- So, what do you want? - Guns!
我告诉他们那是不可能的
Told them that's not what this is.
我才不管可能不可能
Don't give a shit what it is.
但丁的手下正逐步入侵我们的地盘
We got Dante's crew stepping on our book.
三番两次的挑战我们在当地的影响力
Triple Two shaking up our protection.
我们需要有AK和格洛克之类的武器
We need AKs and Glocks
来捍卫我们的地盘
to hold down our streets.
否则我们可能会被解散 甚至无家可归
Otherwise we gonna go broke, maybe homeless.
或许不得不搬到这里来
Might have to move in here.
没错 我和我的37个孩子 哇哦
Yeah. Me and my 37 kids, yo.
你知道养个孩子有多贵的 兄弟
And you know how expensive kids are, ése.
就算那些孩子不需要用到拐杖
Even the ones without crutches.
退后!
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表