# 也没人知道什么是智能生命体 #
And no one knows What intelligent life is
是啊
Yeah
# 直往前行 #
Going straight
# 我只是真的需要休息一下 #
I only ever really wanted a break
# 我离开太久了 #
I've been away for too long
# 不 我从没真的想要留下 #
No, I never really wanted to stay
# 直往前行 #
Going straight
# 我只是真的需要休息一下 #
I only ever really wanted a break
# 不 我从没真的想要留下 #
No, I never really wanted to stay
# 我离开太久了 #
I've been away for too long
嘿 - 我没事!
Hey. - I'm good!
让我教训一下这个杂碎
Let me hurt this piece of shit!
你想上5点新闻啊?
You wanna be on the 5:00 news?
带上你的东西 我们离开这儿
Take what's yours. Let's get out of here.
你什么问题?
What's your problem?
你所做的事情够让我杀了你了
I should kill you for what you did.
有道理
That makes sense.
- 但你不会真这么做吧? - 今天不行
- But you're not gonna do that, right? - Not today.
嘿 走! 查下他口袋
Hey, keep moving! Check his pockets.
哦
Oh.
那个好像… 好像有三千块 伙计
That's like... That's like 3K, man.
很好
Good.
那已经够了
Which is fair.
我们算扯平了?
So we'll just call it even?
不 不算
No, we won't.
好嘛 我猜我得走回去了
Well, I guess I'm walking.
到底发生什么了? 我告诉你们要分开的
What the hell is going on? I told you to split.
是 我们试过了 昂瑟今早到房♥子那儿来了
Yeah, we tried. Unser came by the house this morning.
看到了狗狗 见到那抓伤了
Spotted Gogo. Saw the scratches.
该死
Shit.
还有 还不止
Yeah, that ain't it.
贾克斯突然找了弗兰基 伙计
Jax rattled Frankie, man.
他和昂瑟都知道是我们入室袭击了
He and Unser both know we did the break-ins.
他们冲我们来了
They're coming after us.
其他人在哪儿? 他们暴露了 克雷
Where are the others? They're spun out, Clay.
弗兰基和狗狗
Frankie and Gogo
他们在商量杀了昂瑟
they're talking about killing Unser.
形势乱成一锅粥了 伙计
It's all turned to shit, man.
我不知道该怎么做了
I don't know what to do.
他们是对的
They're right.
昂瑟必须死 他也盯上我了
Unser's gotta go. He's on to me too.
你去找弗兰基和狗狗
You go to Frankie and Gogo.
告诉他们我来找你们 提要求
Tell them I came to you, made the request.
我要你们三个两小时后在他的房♥车里跟我碰头
I want the three of you to meet me in two hours at his Airstream.
昂瑟货运的后院里
Back of Unser's Trucking.
我先到那儿 确保所有武器都被弄走
I'll get there first, make sure all the weapons are out of reach.
别来迟了
Don't be late.
克雷
Clay.
我们怎么做?
What are we gonna do?
你们戴上你们的面具
You're gonna put on your masks
然后闯进去
you're gonna break in
然后你们杀了他
and you're gonna kill him.
我只想在我见他的时候有点东西
I just wanna have something when I see him.
某种
Some kind of
让他内心平静的或者是私密的物品
peace offering or personal thing.
能让他想起他曾经爱的人的
Something that reminds him of what he used to love.
奥图不会想要看我们的照片的
Otto ain't gonna want to look at pictures of us.
给他带些能让他想起鲁安的东西
Bring him shit that reminds him of Luann.
那能让你接近他
That'll get you closer.
我上哪找更多她的东西
Where can I get more on her?
伽玛 他们是最好的朋友
Gemma. They were best friends.
嗯
Mm.
- 哦 嘿 - 嘿
- Oh, hey. - Hey.
- 你跟贾克斯谈过了? - 谈过什么?
- Did you talk to Jax? - About what?
嗯
Um
- 我的SUV被盗了 - 哦 我的天
- My SUV got stolen. - Oh, my God.
- 我很抱歉 - 是啊
- I'm sorry. - Yeah.
我想问问你关于鲁安·德莱尼的事吗?
Can I ask you about Luann Delaney?
她怎么了?
What about her?
贾克斯在为奥图弄一个回忆包裹
Jax is putting together a care package for Otto.
我在想如果能有一些
And I was thinking it might be nice
让他想起鲁安的东西会不会比较好
to include something that reminded him of Luann.
噢 这样很贴心
Oh, well, that's sweet.
嗯 他喜欢看她的片子
Well, he liked to watch her movies.
但我猜他们不会让你拿来一摞老式录像带的
But I'm guessing they're not gonna let you bring a stack of old video tapes in there.
应该不会
Probably not.
香水
Perfume.
奥图很喜欢那个香水
Otto loved that goddamn perfume.
闻起来就像高♥潮♥的藿香味 哈 真恶心极了
Smelled like come and patchouli. Heh, it was god-awful.
但他不会让她穿衣服的
But he wouldn't let her wear anything else.
是个蓝色瓶子包装的
Came in a blue bottle.
就像 蓝色玫瑰
It's, like, Blue Roses
蓝色紫罗兰
Blue Violet
这样一类的
something like that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们 嗯 得回去工作了
We, uh, gotta get back to work.
两天后就要开张了
We open shop in two days.
- 嘿 多谢了 兄弟 - 没事儿 伙计
- Hey. Thanks, brother. - No problem, mano.
你们是怎么把她的SUV弄回来的?
How'd you get her SUV back?
靠朋友
Friends.
准备好了吗?
You ready to go?
是的 我把我们的行李都打包好了
Pretty much. I packed our bags.
只需要再去一趟医院更改一些日程
I just need to go by St. Thomas and change a few appointments
去接孩子们
pick up the boys.
知道了 太棒了
All right, great.
- 我在这儿等你 - 嗯
- I'll meet you back here. - Mm-hm.
很抱歉让你尴尬了
I'm sorry I embarrassed you.
没事儿
It's okay.
你和塔拉的事
You and Tara
总会解决的
that's all gonna get worked out.
我知道
I know.
你最近是怎么了 妈妈?
What's going on with you, Mom?
自从我的汤马斯死后
After my Thomas died
我做了一个母亲能做的最糟糕的事
I did the worst thing a mother could do.
我
I
我用你来填补他留下的遗憾
I made you make up for the love that he couldn't give me anymore.
对不起 杰克逊
I'm sorry, Jackson.
我很抱歉我一直做得过火了
I'm sorry that I've always been too much.
你知道 他死的时候
You know, when he died
我感到很难过
I felt so bad.
我知道 宝贝
I know, baby.
但不是因为他死了
It wasn't because he was dead.
而是以后我就要一个人面对你了
It was because I would have you all to myself.
而我知道那有多么不好
And I knew how wrong that was.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
我们会熬过去的
And we're gonna get through all this.
我保证
I promise.
过来
Come here.
没事的
It's all right.
嘿
Hey.
到时候给我打电♥话♥
Just call me and let me know.
好的
All right.
- 发生什么了? - 我们应该谈谈
- What's going on? - We should talk.
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
你不会喜欢我自己折腾的小地方的
You ain't gonna like what I've done to the place.
我不嫌弃
Never have.
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
我觉得我还是有一点信用的
I guess I earned that level of trust.
是啊 你有过
Yeah, you did.
抱歉
Sorry.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表