I found out who the insider was trying to hurt us.
是吗
Mm-hm.
是克雷·莫罗
Clay Morrow.
- 你父亲? - 只是继父
- Your father? - Stepfather.
目前我还在收集各类能让他彻底消失的证据
I'm still putting together the pieces on how to bring him down,
应该很快会有结果
but it's gonna be soon.
那事完成之后 特瑞格任凭你处置
When that happens, you can have Trager.
我向你保证
You have my word.
我期待你的"很快"能快点到来
I'm expecting "soon" to be soon.
如果快不了 我就亲自来
If not, I intervene.
真那样的话 对谁都没好处
And that's bad for everyone.
我明白
Understood.
哦对了 那个你在找的家伙
Oh, yeah. The guy you're looking for.
那个在郡里杀死你朋友的家伙
One who killed your friend in county.
他在肯纳尔和海沃德河交汇处的码头
He's at the boatyard, Canal and Hayward.
我会让这个通过我的董事会的
I'll run this past my board.
你越来越帅了
Look at you.
就这
Here.
你们怎么知道我们在这里?
How'd you know we were here?
一个朋友告诉的
A friend.
你记得我们说好的事 对吧?
You remember what those are, right?
我在努力呢 兄弟
I'm trying here, man.
不管我怎么说 兰迪都不相信你们会放过他
I can't convince Randy you ain't gonna kill him.
不会吧 他在哪?
Come on. Where is he?
听着 我问他奥佩的事
Listen, I talked to him about Opie.
蒲伯吩咐下来把你们一伙人从郡里放了
The order came down from Pope to take you guys out in county.
狱警招募了兰迪 因为他块头大
GN recruited Randy because of his size.
那件事完全是狱警预谋的
It was the guards who set up that kill.
我堂弟没的选 他身不由己
Coz had no choice, man, he was in too deep.
那另外的那些是什么人? 基本上都不认识
So who were the other guys? Hardly knew them.
让我们听听他对我们怎么说
Let us hear that from him.
你要和我保证不杀他 兄弟
I need your word, man.
好的 可以
Yeah, okay.
堂弟 他们只是想和你谈谈
Coz, they just wanna talk.
嘿让他去 让他去
Hey, let him go, let him go.
他们只是来和你谈谈
They just wanna talk, coz.
鲍比我们包抄他
We'll flank him. Bobby.
退后!
Back off!
- 把枪放下 - 你会杀了我的
- Put the gun down! - You're gonna kill me.
不会的伙计 我们只是和你谈谈
No, man, we wanna talk to you.
T.O.你来决定
Your call, T.O.
兰多你听我说
Randall, listen,
他们和我保证过的 可以了吧?
they gave me their word, all right?
把枪放下吧 兄弟
Just put the gun down, man.
还有谁杀了我们的兄弟?
Who else killed our friend?
有个人的名字叫艾尔多
One guy, his name was Aldo.
我记得他姓斯密斯
Smith, I think.
另外几个人我只知道他们名字
Other guys, I just knew their first name.
沃克斯和梅斯
Vox and Mace.
我发誓我就知道这些
That's all I know. I swear.
我来
I got this.
我的天! 这他妈什么意思?
Jesus Christ! What is this shit?
贾克斯 你向我保证的
Jax, you gave me your word, man.
你也向我保证过
And so did you.
你会带他来见我们 但你没有
You said you were gonna deliver him. You didn't.
你♥他♥妈♥到底是不是人?
Who the hell are you?
贾克斯
Jax.
你刚刚把一段20多年的兄弟之情葬送了
You just shit on two decades of brotherhood.
你在背后给人一枪 那绝对是个错误
What you did back there was wrong.
那也伤害到了我们每个人
And it hurts all of us.
没错 也许你是对的
Yeah, you might be right.
那是因为你没有享受过那混♥蛋♥野兽般的眼神
But you didn't see the pleasure in that animal's face...
当他在奥佩脑袋上砸出个窟窿的时候
...when he caved in Opie's skull!
我们享受到了!
We did!
我去和他说几句
I'll go talk to him.
你做了你该做的 贾克斯
You did what you had to do, Jackie.
我知道
I know.
形势会变得越来越血腥 兄弟
Things are gonna get bloody, brother.
我不确定鲍比是否会买♥♥我的帐
I'm not sure if Bobby's gonna be able to roll with it.
但我要知道的是 你有没有站在我这边
I need to know that I have you in my corner.
我一直都支持你
I've always been there.
我以后也会
And I always will.
过来
Come here.
我爱你 孩子
I love you, kid.
你懂了吗?
Understand?
我去弄弄干净
I'm gonna get cleaned up.
嘿兄弟
Hey, man.
你没必要这样做
You don't have to do that.
这没什么
It's cool.
我只是来看看你需要点什么
Came to see if you need anything.
菜鸟们正在买♥♥东西
Prospects are doing a Costco run.
不用 我很好
No, I'm fine.
在这坐一会 好么?
Sit for a sec, will you?
你知道…
You know...
如果过去那一个月没有你
...I don't think I could have gotten
我不知道自己能不能熬的过来
through the past month without you.
不不 我是说真的
No, no, I mean it.
你让我重温 什么才是真正的兄弟
You reminded me of what being a brother really is.
你太可气了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
祖斯 我犯过太多的错
I made a lot of mistakes, Juice.
我做过许多罪大恶极的事情
I've done some really heinous shit.
大部分那些事情 我甚至都难以启齿
Most of it, I can't even begin to tell you.
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
当你经历过这样的人生之后
You get to this point in your life...
你才会想知道…
...and you start to wonder...
你花一辈子追求的东西
...are you chasing after shit
或许根本不是你想要的
you don't even want anymore?
我真心累了 孩子
I'm exhausted, son.
请你
Just...
照顾好我
...watch my back.
拜托了
Please.
我去开
I'll get it.
- 嘿 - 你好
- Hey. - Hey.
车里还有另外两袋
I got two more in the car.
我去拿
Sure.
给你带了点生活用品
Brought you some basics.
还有你最爱的波旁酒和玉米片
Change up your diet of bourbon and cornflakes.
多谢了
Appreciate that.
- 我先走了 - 谢谢你宝贝
- See you later. - Thanks, sweetheart.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我很好
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不要
No.
在这不要
Not here.
我们回家去吧
Let's go home.
多谢了
Thank you.
把它套在我脖子上
Put it around my neck.
求你了 就几分钟
Please, just for a few minutes.
贴近我心脏那里
Next to my heart.
- 谢谢你 - 不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
我能单独几分钟吗?
Can I get a minute alone?
我上次祈祷已经是很久以前的事情了
It's been a very long time since I prayed.
- 当然 - 谢谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
那我先把这些
I'll just...
带到分♥析♥室去
...bring these to the lab.
- 我过几分钟就回来 - 好的
- I'll be back in a few minutes. - Okay.
你想要什么 德兰尼先生?
What do you want, Delaney?
带我离开这里
Get me the hell out of here.
- 诺尔斯医生去哪了? - 我没事
- Where's Dr. Knowles? - I'm fine.
他的检查表呢?
Where's his chart?
- 这里没有 - 我们离开这里 快点
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表