And all my dues are squared.
是啊 也许这段时间离开是最好的
Yeah, it's probably a good time to split.
各种各样的压力
All this heat.
入室行凶 妻子被杀
Home invasions, dead wives...
查敏自从你们来了之后就混乱不堪
Charming's become a very messy place since you guys showed up.
是吗?
Yeah?
格瑞戈和狗狗在哪?
Where are Greg and Gogo?
不清楚
Not sure.
你应该时刻保持联♥系♥
You should stay in touch.
我很快就要查出是谁干的这些袭击
See, I'm real close to figuring out who's behind these attacks.
一旦我查到 我要我们每个人知道
When I know, I'll need everyone's input on
我们是怎么回敬这些人的
how we hurt the guys responsible.
随时听候差遣 兄弟
Whatever you need, brother.
你知道我属于这里
You know I'm there.
当然
Absolutely.
早
Morning.
你好
Hey.
我是韦恩·昂瑟
Wayne Unser.
我们还没正式见过面
I don't believe we formally met.
我是格瑞戈 你来这有何贵干兄弟?
It's Greg. What are you doing here, man?
我是帮派的朋友 只是想来访互相认识下
Friend of the club, just wanted to stop by and make an introduction.
我得把这个弄好 所以
Well, I gotta get this done, so...
你继续 别让我影响了你
Don't let me stop you.
另一个小伙在吗?
The other fellas around?
伙计 现在不是时候好么?
Dude, it's not a good time, all right?
我们有事要做
We got shit to do.
哦他来了 早上好 我是韦恩·昂瑟
Oh, here you go. Hey, morning. Wayne Unser.
- 什么事? - 记得告诉格瑞戈
- What's going on? - Telling Greg...
我只是想过来互相认识下
...I wanted to come by and say hello.
当然 不过我们现在正忙着
Yeah, well, we're in the middle of something.
嘿对了 你搞上了哪个摩托女郎吗?
Oh. Hey, uh, you get into one of them croweaters?
- 什么? - 你胸部那边有伤痕
- What? - Scratches on your chest there.
是啊 我的女人有点狂野
Yeah. My girl likes it a little rough.
噢 我猜也是
Oh. I guess so.
对了 你们打算去哪?
Eh, where you fellas headed?
你知道吗 你只是来问好 却问了太多问题
You know, you ask a lot of questions for a guy who's just here to say hello.
哦 这个是我的习惯
Oh. It's in my nature.
我是说 我经常会忘了我已经退休了
I mean, sometimes I forget I'm retired.
是啊 或许你该牢记那一点
Yeah, well, maybe you should remember that.
格瑞戈 我们走吧
Greg, let's go.
嘿 见到你们真好 一路顺风
Hey, nice meeting you. Have a good run.
- 嘿 亲爱的 - 嘿
- Hey, darling. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿 我正带着伙计们转转
- Hey. - Hey, I was just showing the guys around.
杰克小子 这地方很神奇
Jackie boy, this place is fantastic.
我真兴奋
I'm so excited.
- 你还好吗? - 是 尼罗是个好人
- You doing good? - Yeah. Nero's a good guy.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
早安
Morning.
看来莱拉挺适应的 哈?
Looks like Lyla's working out, huh?
哦 是啊 她很棒
Oh, yeah. She's great.
有卡拉的消息吗?
Any flack from Carla?
没有
No.
我觉得她是另有去处了
I'm pretty sure she's moved on.
我刚接到我们人生中另一个疯狂美女的电♥话♥了
I just got a call from that other crazy chick in our lives.
见鬼 又怎么了?
Shit. What now?
哇哦 我们去查一下经理是不是看见了什么
Wow. We'll see if the manager saw anything.
走吧
Come on.
亚美尼亚人在这儿开一家组装汽修店
The Armenians run the chop shops around here.
我让我的人找那辆SUV了
I got my guys looking for this SUV.
我要找他们来的话就自己打电♥话♥了
If I wanted them to come, I would've called them.
到底出什么事了?
What the hell happened?
我在这儿留宿 有人偷了我的卡迪拉克
I crashed here last night and someone stole my Caddy.
有人?
Someone?
你什么时候开始喝香蕉伏特加了?
Since when do you drink banana vodka?
发生什么了?
What happened?
我 嗯…
I, um…
我起来小个便然后 呃
I woke up to take a piss and, uh
他偷了我钱包和SUV
he stole my wallet and my SUV.
我不记得他名字
I don't remember his name.
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
你什么人啊?
Who are you?
所以我只打电♥话♥给你 我不想忍♥受这些
This is why I called you. Because I don't need that shit.
好的
Okay.
我很抱歉你被牵扯进来
I'm sorry you got pulled into this.
她就是个惹祸精
She's a goddamn train wreck.
她仍然是你的母亲 朋友 给点尊重
She's still your mother, ése. Respect that.
要知道 她既恨她老公 也觉得儿子恨她
You know, she's caught between a husband she hates and a kid she thinks hates her.
像你母亲那样的女人 贾克斯 呃
Women like your mom, Jax, uh
他们离开家庭就好不了 哈?
they don't do so good without family, hm?
悠着点
Go easy.
贾克斯
Jax.
财务什么都不记得了
Clerk didn't remember nothing.
他说不管是谁 住那个房♥间都是给的现金
He said that whoever stayed in that room paid cash for it.
嘿 听着 我的人 他们找到那辆车了
Hey, listen. My guys, they found the Escalade.
而且那哥们也在那儿
And the dude is there.
你去 我送她回家
Go. I'll get her home.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不知道里面会有人
I didn't know anybody was in here.
奥图 哈?
Otto, huh?
我们早晚都得说点什么
We're gonna have to say something sooner or later.
不 我们不用
No, we won't.
贾克斯本该杀了我的
Jax should've killed me.
你和我都知道我能活一天是一天
You and I both know I'm living on borrowed time.
怎么了 我现在应该为你难过吗?
What, now I'm supposed to feel sorry for you?
不 你
No, you
你应该恨我
You're supposed to hate me.
而你确实也恨
Like you do.
你不是在苟延残喘
You're not on borrowed time.
对我来说 你早就死了
To me, you're already dead.
离我远点
Stay away.
发生什么了 克雷?
What happened, Clay?
你对她做什么了?
What did you do to her?
跟平常一样
Same thing I always do.
你想要干吗?
What do you want?
格瑞戈和佩格刚打电♥话♥找你
Greg the Peg just called looking for you.
听上去很重要
Sounded important.
他一小时前和那辆凯雷德现身的
He showed up an hour ago with the Escalade.
凯雷德 : 凯迪拉克某车型
他是个团伙成员 专骗岁数大的富婆
He's part of a crew. Scams older broads,
偷他们的东西
jacks their shit.
狂妄的混球
Cocky prick.
那这次我们可能要动真格 哈?
So this may go hard, eh?
不是我担心 但是别在这儿动手哈?
No worries. Just don't do it here, huh?
就是他
That's him.
嘿 嘿!
Hey. Hey!
到前门去
Out front.
# 你回不了家了 #
You can't go home
见鬼
Shit.
# 不 我发誓你永远不能 #
No, I swear You never can
# 你跑到天涯海角直到无路可逃 #
You can walk a million miles And get nowhere
嘿!
Hey!
# 自从我回来 #
Ever since I came back
让开!
Get out of the way!
# 没人认识我 #
No one knows me
# 没人拯救我 #
No one saves me
# 没人爱我或恨我
No one loves or hates me
# 我离开太久了 #
I've been away for too long
# 这地方有种奇怪的破碎感 #
This place has a special kind of falling apart
# 就像一切都被置于黑暗之中 #
Like they put the whole thing together In the dark
# 没有人知道哪里刀刃在哪里 #
No one knows Where the edge of the knife is
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表