Cover the back.
走!
Go!
见鬼
Shit.
都结束了 弗兰基
It's over, Frankie.
不是我♥干♥的 祖斯
It wasn't me, Juice.
我发誓 这档子事都是克雷发起的
I swear. Clay put this whole Nomad shit storm in motion.
- 你是个骗子 - 不 我不是
- You're a liar. - No, I ain't.
我们偷了他的保险箱
We stole his safe,
把法律文件都还给他了
gave him back all that legal shit.
躲开 祖斯
Step away, Juice.
不! 不是现在
No! Not yet.
弗兰基
Frankie.
把枪放下
Lower the shotgun.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You piece of shit.
嗯 这里是卡拉
Well, here's Carla.
谢谢
Thanks.
见鬼
Damn.
最后就落得这么个小盒子 嗯?
It all comes down to this, huh?
哭着来到世上
Come in crying.
在保鲜盒里离开
Go out in Tupperware.
你让我笑了伽玛
You make me laugh, Gemma.
你要把她怎么办?
What do you wanna do with her?
嗯...
Uh...
过来
Come on.
这一定会带来霉运的
This has got to be bad luck.
不 不 不 这是天才之举 宝贝
No, no, no, this is genius, babe.
卡拉 她一直想要葬在某个漂亮的墓里
Carla, she always wanted to be buried in some fancy mausoleum.
好吧 快点 逃脱大♥师♥
Well, hurry up, Houdini.
我可不想因为撬别人的坟而被抓
I don't wanna get nabbed for grave robbing.
你小时候从没干过这种事?
You never broke into one of these when you were a kid?
没有 我又不是蒂格
No, I'm not Tig.
算了
Never mind.
见鬼
Damn.
快好了 这里
Almost. Here.
- 我进来了 - 神奇
- I'm in. - Magic.
天哪 死人可真臭
Jesus. The dead stink.
是啊
Yeah.
好一阵没人来了
Been a while since someone visited.
是啊 因为他们都在这里面
Yeah, that's because they're all in here.
没人剩下
No one's left.
好吧 这里把我吓怕了
All right, this shit's creeping me out.
我们能把你妹妹放下吗?
Can we dump little sister, please?
好吧
Yeah.
你现在可以安息了 卡拉
Ahora sí que puedes descansar, Carla.
孤零零的
Solita.
求你了 我以后千万不要这样
Please, don't let that ever be me.
好吧
All right.
走吧
Come on.
这不是我想要的
Not the way I wanted this to happen.
我居然相信弗兰基 真是个傻瓜
I'm an idiot for trusting Frankie.
有时候我太指望几内亚这档子事了
Sometimes I lean too much on this Guinea thing.
那我们要怎么补救?
So how we gonna make this right?
补偿俱乐部的损失 枪♥支♥ 现金 都没关系
Cover the damage on the club and the cabin. Guns, cash, don't matter.
我会补偿的
I'll call it even.
好吧 挺公平的
All right. Fair enough.
- 我们没事了? - 噢 非常好
- We okay? - Oh, great.
能不能借我一辆车?
You got a van or a truck I can borrow?
- 得把弗兰基弄回去 - 行
- Gonna haul Frankie back. - Yeah.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, bro.
你怎么知道弗兰基在哪儿?
How'd you know where Frankie was?
卡库萨 你们出发的时候他给我打了个电♥话♥
Cacuzza. He called me as you guys were pulling out.
我和祖斯想在突袭前先确认一下
Me and Juice wanted to check it out before we hit you up.
确认消息属实
Make sure it was real.
结果消息是真的
It was real.
没错
Yeah.
很抱歉这些测试
Sorry about all the tests.
你需要撤回你的陈述 奥图
You need to recant your statement, Otto.
说你撒谎了
Say you lied.
做点什么把RICO这件事解决
Do something to kill this RICO case.
香水在哪里?
Where's the perfume?
我带了 在我口袋里
I have it. It's in my pocket.
把我的手解开
Unhook my hand.
右手就行
Just the right.
求你了 我不会伤害你的
Please. I'm not going to hurt you.
过来
Come to me.
抓住我的头
Hold my head.
噢
Oh. L...
- 我不觉得你该这么做... - 求你了
- I don't think you should... - Please.
我只想感觉一下女人的手
I just want to feel a woman's hand on me.
最后一次
One more time.
求你了
Please.
嘘
Shh.
# 我记得回来的时候你听到我说的话 #
I remember way back when You heard what I said
嘿 谢谢你的车 兄弟
Hey, thanks again for the truck, man.
随时乐意 兄弟
Anytime, bro.
- 我就在这儿 - 太棒了
- I'm here. - Cool.
# 他们最好放聪明点 #
They better do what's best for them
你准备拿艾利怎么办?
What are you gonna do about Eli?
- 弄来第三个游骑兵 - 噢 别这样
- Deliver the third Nomad. - Oh, come on.
怎么 你准备把他绑在前座
What, are you gonna prop him up in the front seat
玩什么虐待游戏吗?
and play Weekend at Frankie's?
我更关心我们该拿他怎么办
I'm more concerned what we do about him.
我们什么都没有 兄弟
We got nothing, brother.
我们知道是克雷干的
We know it was Clay.
没错 但我们需要证据
Yeah, but we need tangible evidence.
能提供证据的人已经死了
The guy who could give it to us is dead.
我们要是拿着弗兰基的故事跟俱乐部里说
We take this to the club with just Frankie's story
抱歉 扳不倒克雷
sorry, Clay stays put.
而且会显得你在无力地报复
And you look vindictive and weak.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 你准备给斯基特点钱吗?
All right, will you pull some cash for Skeeter?
- 好 - 我等下回来拖弗兰基
- Yeah. - I'll be back for Frankie in a bit.
你回来了
You're back.
你见到奥图了?
Did you see Otto?
见到了
Yes, I did.
怎么了?
What happened?
呃
Uh
难以想象的悲哀
It was just incredibly sad.
他感情彻底崩溃了
He's just emotionally broken.
香水把他击垮了 他哭了
Perfume crushed him. He was sobbing.
我觉得他接受我了
I think I got through to him.
谢谢你这么做
Thank you for doing this.
抱歉打扰一下
Sorry to interrupt.
斯托克顿那边怎样?
How'd it go at Stockton?
很好 他们想要我一周无休
Fine. They need me all week.
希望我们能想办法
Was hoping we could work that out.
应该的 我会想办法
We should. I'll get into it.
好消息 亚伯可以出院了
Good news. Abel's been released.
- 只需要再签几个名 - 很好 谢谢
- Just need a few signatures. - That's great. Thank you.
哦 我接到福音医院卡伦·邓希尔的电♥话♥了
Oh, I got a call from Karen Dunhill at Providence Hospital.
她的俄勒冈医疗队要来参加会议
Her Oregon team will be down for the conference.
想知道你有没有空
Wanted to know if you were available.
她说原因了?
She say why?
可能跟入职的事有关
Probably about the offer.
我会给她打电♥话♥的
I'll give her a call.
俄勒冈那份职位还在申请中?
The Oregon offer's still on the table?
我不清楚
I don't know.
我们带孩子回家吧
Let's take the boys home.
斯基特的焚尸费?
Skeeter's ash cash?
是
Yep.
有什么要告诉我的吗 副总?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表