Thank you.
这将是我们新的开始 伽玛 我保证
This is gonna be a fresh start for us, Gem. I promise.
是啊
Yeah.
我们从未经历的蜜月
The honeymoon we never had.
战火摧残后的贝尔法斯特
War-torn Belfast.
等不及了 呵 呵
Can't wait. Heh, heh.
好啦 走吧 出去
All right now. Go on. Get out of here.
我得为外边的两指叔叔整理一下
I gotta get shit organized for two-fingered Pierre out there.
三点左右到我那儿?
About 3:00, my place?
好
Yeah.
神经和肌肉能正常运作
Nerves and muscles are communicating normally.
没有永久性损伤 塔拉
No permanent damage, Tara.
布莱恩医生认为
Dr. Balian thinks
你半年内就可以给别人动手术了
you'll be operating within six months.
真惊人
That's amazing.
我真不敢想
I just didn't expect this.
我就知道你会好的
I knew you'd heal.
作为外科医生你太优秀了
You're too good of a surgeon.
还有太多人需要你的帮助
There's a lot of people you still need to help.
抱歉打扰了
I'm sorry to interrupt.
你能把这些提交给卡兰·邓希尔吗?
Can you forward these to Karen Dunhill?
当然
Sure.
我打给你工作的地方找你了
I tried to call you at work.
- 哦 我请了病假 - 你没事吗?
- Yeah. I took a sick day. - You okay?
你完全不知道我昨晚发生什么了 是吗?
You have no idea what happened to me last night, do you?
你说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
昨晚蒂格送我回去以后 贾克斯来我家里了
Jax came to my house last night after Tig dropped me off.
告诉我离他家人远点
Told me to back off from his family…
并且威胁我要告诉单位 我吸毒兴奋到失控
… and threatened to tell my work that I came here looking for Abel...
去找亚伯
… high and out of control.
那不是真的 这里的人知道
Well, that's not true. People here know…
不幸的是 一个毒品测试可能证明是真的
Well, unfortunately, a positive drug test might make it true.
因为他把一支兴♥奋♥剂♥打进了我肩膀
Because he banged a speedball into my shoulder.
- 哦 我的上帝 - 是的
- Oh, my God. - Yeah.
你应该要害怕
You should be horrified.
- 我不敢相信他会这么做 - 相信吧
- I can't believe he would do that. - Believe it.
这帮派 这个地方 会毁掉你爱的一切
The MC, this town, it kills all the shit you love.
你得要带孩子离开这儿
You need to get those boys away from here.
我在尝试着这么做
I'm trying to set that up.
靠尝试永远不能让你成功离开
Trying is never gonna get you out.
快去俄勒冈吧
Go to Oregon now.
在你和你的儿子出事之前
Before something awful happens to you and your sons.
如果你不这么做 我做
And if you don't do it, I will…
因为我才不在乎他妈的监护权
… because I don't give a shit about custody …
我会离开的
I'm getting out!
我会离开的
I'm getting out.
很好
Good.
- 那是给我的吗? - 塔拉
- Is that for me? - Tara.
从垫子上掉下来的 我在前座那找到的
Dropped off the mats, I found this on the front porch.
容易弄坏
Perishables.
塔拉 欢迎加入天佑医院
尼罗 他们在压榨我们所有人
Nero, they're pressing all of us.
他们毁了我的店
They trashed my shop.
他们闯进来想要什么拿什么
They come in and they take whatever shit they want.
但丁说现在我们得付保护费给三二帮
Dante says now we have to pay Triple Two for protection.
那个 我们都知道你单干了
I mean, we all knew you split.
那么 我们还能怎么办?
Well, what the hell are we supposed to do?
好的 我明白了 卡米拉
Okay. I get it, Carmella.
我明白了 我很抱歉我没能阻止 现在有我呢
I get it. I'm sorry I let that happen. I'm here now.
哼? 我们会对付但丁 我亲爱的
Hm? And we're gonna handle Dante, mi vida.
我们会让道上都知道
We'll make sure the street knows.
过来
Come on.
- 有计划吗? - 过去砍他妈的脑袋
- You got a plan? - Cut off the goddamn head.
但丁在一个废仓库开了个斗狗场
Dante, he's running out of a rag warehouse,
棕榈路尽头过去两个街区
two blocks at the end of Palm.
比赛正在进行
Fights are in progress.
- 他在那儿吗? - 不清楚
- Is he there now? - Not sure.
好吧 去查一下
All right, check it out.
要不让我们几个进去看看?
Why don't you let the white boys go in?
不就几个斗狗爱好者
Just a few fight fans.
我们看看得对付多少个
We'll see what we're dealing with.
好 酷
Yeah. Cool.
- 他有几号♥人? - 大概十五
- How big's his crew? - Like 15.
还在拉人 快接近二十了 可能有更多 兄弟
Been recruiting. Closer to 20. It's probably more, homes.
我们马上能再找四个人 加上你的人
Right now we got four other guys, plus your crew.
不行 我们还是比他们少几个
No, that still leaves us a little light.
那不用担心
Don't worry about that.
我已经叫了帮手上路了
I got the cholo cavalry on the way.
来吧 朋友 就那样
Come on, ese, like that.
就是这样
That's it.
- 上啊! - 耶
- Come on! - Yeah.
好 咬他 咬他 伙计 咬他
Yeah. Get him. Get him, man. Get him.
再下点 伙计?
Take more, man?
- 周围转转 - 是啊
- Take a look around. - Yeah.
耶!
Yeah!
那就对了
That's right.
你的狗表演完了
Your dog represented.
杰克
Jackie.
糟了
Shit.
呃
Ugh.
啊 真是开玩笑
Ahh. You gotta be kidding me.
嘿
Hey.
我要轰掉你该死的脑袋
I will blow your goddamn head off.
- 你♥他♥妈♥又是谁 伙计? - 蒂格!
- Who the hell are you, man? - Tig!
嘿
Hey.
看看这东西 兄弟 看看这个 这太不对了
Look at this shit, brother. Look at this. This is so wrong.
- 那不是我们该管的 - 是啊
- That's not what we're doing here. - Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
但丁在哪?
Where is Dante?
但丁在哪 你个杂碎?
Where's Dante, you piece of shit?
从那儿过去 伙计
Through there, man.
他用一个设备间作为办公室
He uses one of the supply rooms as an office.
蒂格 走吧
Tiggy. Come on.
好啦 滚走 别管那狗
All right, get out of here. Leave the dog.
- 抱她进去 - 去告诉尼罗 快去
- Take her inside. - Go tell Nero, now.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
当然 他们能忍♥受那个箱子
Of course. They can live with the case.
为了安全 我亲爱的
To be safe, my love.
是
Yes.
永远
Always.
- 放下! 快! 快! - 老实点!
- Put them down! Now! Now! - Give it up!
快 但丁
Now, Dante.
- 好的 - 现在 趴地板上
- Okay. - Now, on the floor.
别动 呆着
Don't move. Stay.
见鬼
Shit.
- 计划改变 快 - 走!
- Change of plan. Come on. - Go!
别让他们出去!
Don't let them get out!
见鬼 玛雅帮!
Shit, Mayans!
但丁! 嘿 奇博斯!
Dante! Hey, Chibs!
转身! 转身! 跪下!
Turn around! Turn around! On your knees!
把他们关起来
Shut them down!
唷 这儿!
Yo, here!
啊!
Argh!
他在逃跑!
He's running!
耶
Yeah.
见鬼
Shit.
哇哦!
Whoa!
哦 见鬼! 放我出去
Oh, shit! Get me out of here.
什么? 什么?
What? What?
我为此抱歉 你好吗?
Sorry about that. You okay?
那可伤狠了
That shit's gotta hurt.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表