混乱之子前情提要:
Previously on Sons of Anarchy:
我要混乱之子死一个
I need a dead Son for
为你们杀的一九帮和警♥察♥偿命
the Niner and the cop you killed.
这能维持我的人际关系
It maintains my relationships.
特瑞格以后的日子得呆在牢里
Trager stays inside for the rest of his life.
我刚看着我的挚友因为你被殴打致死
I just watched my best friend get beaten to death for you.
我需要特瑞格出去
I need Trager outside.
他知道我救了他的命 这能给我争取内部支持
Him knowing I saved his life gives me an internal advantage.
等我完事了
And when I'm done,
你可以用对付他孩子的方法对付他
you can send him out the same way you did his kid.
- 市长先生 - 找我什么事?
- Mr. Mayor. - What do you want from me?
我知道查敏山庄对你有多重要
I know how important Charming Heights is to you.
我们会让你梦想成真
We're gonna make your dream come true.
我还可以给你找个新的投资人
I can also get you a new investor.
奥克兰最大的地♥产♥商之一
One of the biggest developers in Oakland.
- 你见过奥图了? - 我觉得他接受我了
- Did you see Otto? - Think I got through to him.
嘘
Shh.
我的父亲 他是黑人 艾利发现了
My father, he's black. Eli found out.
他想让我给探员做事
He tried to get me to work with the feds.
- 为什么? - 有个RICO法案
- Why? - There's a RICO case.
奥图叛变了 艾利威胁我
Otto flipped, Eli threatened me.
他说如果我把证据给他 他就放过帮派
He said if I gave him evidence, he would spare the club.
- 你做了什么? - 我偷了那包毒品
- What did you do? - I stole that brick of coke.
迈尔斯抓到了我现行
Miles caught me doing it.
是克雷让游骑兵做那些事的
Clay was the one that put the Nomads in motion.
- 我需要证据 - 你要我监视他
- I need proof. - You want me to spy on him?
我要你跟他在一起 让他感觉像个国王
I want you to be with him. Make him feel like a king.
我想要弗兰基·戴尔蒙斯
I want Frankie Diamonds and
和任何参与杀我妻子的人
anyone else responsible for killing my wife…
然后我会告诉你 谁是内鬼
… and I give you the rat at your table.
老天 这不是我想要的!
Jesus Christ, this is not what I wanted!
谁是内鬼?
Who's the rat?
我才不要为另一条人命负责
I'm not gonna be responsible for a dead body.
奇博斯 蒂格 爽哥
Chibs, Tig, Happy,
他们宁可把自己的心挖出来也不会向警♥察♥告密
they'd cut their own hearts out before they'd talk to the cops.
只剩下一个人
Only leaves one guy.
那个几个月前想把自己吊死的人
Guy who tried to hang himself a few months back.
- 他当时没有选择 - 我们总是有选择的
- He didn't have a choice. - We always have a choice.
见鬼
Shit.
不是吧? 你这是在我家蹲守我吗
Really? You're sitting on my house?
- 我要带你进去问话 - 问什么?
- Taking you in for questioning. - For what?
- 关于在昂瑟那儿的袭击 - 现在?
- The attack at Unser's. - Now?
那我们有什么办法?
Which way we gonna do this?
真胡扯
This is bullshit.
菜鸟们这是去哪?
Where are the prospects going?
一大早有人要拖车 你来这儿做什么?
Early morning pickup. What are you doing here?
我睡不太着
I ain't sleeping much.
想着过来找点活干
Figure I'd catch up on work here.
很好 这下我有你陪着了…
Good. You can keep me company…
因为我早就受够了每次都累得半死
… because I'm sick of this pain-in-the-ass exhaust.
头怎么样?
How's the head?
还硬着呢
Still hard.
你感觉怎样?
How you feeling?
又累又遭人恨
Tired and hated.
我听说你被孤立了
I heard you've been banned.
塔拉会缓过来的
Tara will come around.
我们正在努力
We're working on that.
你和尼罗…
What about…
… 怎么样?
… you and Nero?
有什么事要发生了?
Something happening there?
谁想知道?
Who wants to know?
只有我 亲爱的
Just me, love.
也许没有
Probably not.
克雷呢? 你跟他完了?
Clay? You done with him?
你怎么想?
What do you think?
我认为他仍然爱你
I think he still loves you.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
跟你一样
Same way you do.
鲍比
Bobby.
你来这儿做什么? 我要关门了
What you doing here? I gotta lock up.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我刚跟贾克斯谈过
I just talked to Jax.
他要我带上你帮他做点事
He wants me to bring you up to speed on a few things.
好的
Okay.
她好吗?
She okay?
我觉得我们的母亲有点迷失
I think our mother's a little bit lost.
是啊 我确定是
Yeah. I'm sure she is.
嘘
Shh
没事
It's okay.
嗯
Yeah.
来了
Yeah.
嘿 好的 谢谢 伙计
Hey. All right, thanks, man.
你这是跟我开什么玩笑?
Are you kidding me with this shit?
要是我会闭嘴听着
I would shut up and listen.
贾克斯知道是你背叛帮派了 明白吗?
Jax knows that it was you who gave up the club, okay?
你得立刻离开查敏
You gotta get out of Charming now.
- 你告发了我? - 呃… 不
- You ratted me out? - Uh… No.
我需要弗兰基 明白吗?
I needed Frankie. Okay?
告诉贾克斯我会给他一些告密者的情报
Told Jax that I would give him some intel on a rat.
- 但是弗兰基死了 - 我知道
- But Frankie's dead. - I know.
我没有告诉贾克斯
I didn't tell Jax.
他就知道是你了 我很抱歉
He already knew that it was you. I'm sorry.
有什么我能做的?
Anything I can do?
祖斯?
Juice?
没有
No.
没 我知道了
No. I got it.
我告诉他所有关于祖斯和RICO的事
I filled him in on Juice and RICO.
我被逼无奈 兄弟
I had no choice, brother.
对帮派来说保密比较好
The secret protected the MC.
抱歉了
I'm sorry.
我明白
I get it.
好啦 见鬼
Well, shit.
一切都分崩离析了 是吗 杰克?
It's all falling apart, ain't it, Jackie?
变成一团糟
Turning to shit.
不会太久
Not for long.
我能想到结果
I see an end.
我有事情要告诉你
I got something I gotta tell you.
我早就知道罗斯福手上关于祖斯的筹码了
I knew about the leverage Roosevelt had on Juice.
我当时什么不想说
I didn't want to say anything...
… 因为我没想过他会出♥卖♥♥♥我们
… because I didn't think he would give us up.
是什么?
What is it?
他的父亲是个黑人
His old man's black.
- 你是在开我玩笑 - 不
- You gotta be kidding me. - No.
没有书面证明
There's no paperwork.
那白♥痴♥也不会知道更多
Idiot didn't know any better.
也许该是时候我们改一些帮规了
Maybe it's time we change a few bylaws.
阿门
Amen.
那么 我们怎么处理祖斯?
So, what do we do with Juice?
把他交给帮派
Take him to the club.
还不行
Not yet.
因为我们想做出的改变…
All the shit we're trying to change…
而帮派里已经是有三个成员出问题了
We already had three members turn on the club.
关于内鬼的事再传开来
Word gets out about a rat,
会毁掉我们新建立的关系
it is gonna spook our new alliances…
让一切回到起点
… and blow back on everything we're trying to do.
他真不能算是威胁
He's not really a threat.
我们监视他 等到事情解决
We watch him, wait till it settles.
好 那么然后呢?
Yeah. And then what?
然后我们交给议会决定
Then we bring it to the table.
让他自行了结
Let him hang himself.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表