Cash from the guns goes straight to the Irish.
我才不管你从哪儿拿到钱
I don't give a shit where you get it.
我需要两万块不然我就把奥佩的婊♥子♥杀了
I need two hundred grand or I kill Ope's whore.
我明白了 我明白了
I got that. I got that.
我的地方有大概一万三 还有一些高档手表
In my studio. There's about 130 cash. Couple of good watches.
你觉得怎么样?
You want that?
- 好吧 - 那就把枪从她嘴里拿出来
- Yeah. - Just take that gun out of her mouth.
好吧 猫王
All right, Elvis,
快挪动你的肥屁♥股♥把东西拿来 快点!
get up off your fat ass and go get it. Move!
你要是敢玩花样我就把他们都杀了
You try anything, I'll kill them both.
保险箱在我衣柜里
Safe is in my closet.
密♥码♥是十 十九 零 三
Ten, 19, zero, three.
你觉得这么解决怎么样 弗兰基?
How do you think this ends, Frankie?
这可不是我的主意 孩子
This wasn't my idea, kid.
克雷保证过我他不会说的
Clay promised us shit he couldn't deliver.
你的意思是那些案件都是克雷干的?
You're telling me Clay was behind the break-ins?
噢 贾克斯
Come on, Jax,
你知道他会为了抢回老大和钱做任何事的
you know he'd do anything to get the gavel back and his cash points.
他派你去追杀我和我的家人?
He sign off on you going after me and my family?
我从来没有追杀你的家人
I never went after your family.
有人昨天晚上追伽玛和我的孩子们
Someone went after Gemma and my kids last night.
我为什么要这么做?
Why the hell would I do that?
因为你是个混球
Because you're a greasy scumbag animal.
嘿 嘿 嘿!
Hey, hey, hey!
放到桌上
On the table.
趴回去
Get back on your knees.
外面那是你的车吗?
Is that your truck out back?
是的 钥匙在我口袋里
Yeah, homes. Key's in my pocket.
去拿钥匙
Get the keys.
起来 斯哥提
Get up, Scotty.
弗兰基 你已经拿到你要的东西了!
Frankie, you got what you need!
退后 贾克斯!
Get back, Jax!
杰克
Jackie.
你来开车
You're driving.
- 我们走 - 好吧
- Let's go. - All right.
你要是跟着我 我就把他杀了
You come after me, I'll kill him.
你犯了个大错
You're making a mistake.
- 上帝! - 见鬼
- Jesus Christ! - Damn it.
- 噢 天哪 - 好吧
- Oh, Jesus. - All right.
他会杀了奇博斯吗?
Is he gonna kill Chibs?
不 他可能逃到够远的地方就会把他放走
No, he'll probably just let him out when he gets far enough away.
我已经叫了医生
I got a doctor on the way.
他是个客户 没事的
He's a client. We're fine.
- 你还记得你承诺过什么吗? - 我知道
- You remember what you promised? - I know.
我很抱歉突然发生这种事
I'm sorry this shit landed here.
我们还没有开张
We ain't even open,
我的一个员工大腿上就挨了一枪
I got an employee with a bullet in her leg.
我明白 我会解决的
I know. I'm gonna handle it.
你会怎么解决? 用更多子弹解决?
How you gonna handle it? More bullets?
别这样 兄弟 这是帮派 的问题
Come on, man. It's a club problem.
不 不 这是你的问题
No, no, it's your problem.
现在也变成了我的问题 伙伴就是这样 伙计
And now it's my problem. That's the way this partner thing works, man.
我明白了 而且我现在告诉你
I get it. And I'm telling you,
这种事情再也不会发生 好吗?
it's not gonna happen again. Okay?
但是我们都知道这是假话 是吧?
But we both know that's a lie, right?
那你是什么意思 嗯? 你想退出?
So, what you saying, man? You want out?
是的 这就是为什么我们被卷进来的原因
Yeah, I do. That's why we got into this,
记得吗?
remember?
你有个漂亮的老婆和两个健康的孩子
You got a beautiful wife, you got two healthy kids.
你得加快结束战斗了 贾克斯
You need to accelerate the endgame, Jax.
- 远离那些会毁了你的东西 - 我明白
- Get away from the shit that's trying to kill you. - I know.
我知道我该做些什么
I know what I have to do.
剩下那些人怎么办?
What about the rest of them?
因为如果克雷盯上了这些人
Because if Clay set these guys in motion,
兄弟残杀
brother on brother
见鬼 伙计 你已经没有什么信用了
shit, mano, you ain't got no trust to lean on.
我会把欠你的钱补上的
I'm gonna get together the cash we owe you.
你准备拿伽玛怎么办?
What are you gonna do about Gemma?
现在这不是你该关心的问题 尼罗
Now, that's not your concern, Nero.
你在跟我开玩笑 是吧?
You gotta be kidding me with that shit, right?
在这些发生了之后?
After all this?
我觉得我应该有资格关心
I think I earned a little concern.
克雷说她被人追是在撒谎 她想告诉你真♥相♥
Clay lied about her being run off the road. She wanted to tell you the truth.
但是你被这些事情缠住
But you got caught up in all that stuff going on
她差点杀了我的孩子!
She almost killed my kids!
我不是说她没有错 但她撒谎是因为她很害怕
I'm not saying she didn't make a mistake but the lie, that was because she was scared.
- 是啊 她应该害怕 - 真的吗?
- Yeah, she should be. - Really?
那你准备怎么做呢?
Well, what are you gonna do, prez?
你准备把你妈妈打一顿吗?
You gonna beat the shit out of your mom?
这难道在你们家里发生得还不够多吗?
Ain't that been done enough by your family?
- 你知道吗 兄弟 - 嘿 嘿 嘿
- You know what, bro? - Hey. Hey, hey.
你想和伽玛在一起? 随你便
You wanna be with Gemma? Be my guest.
她现在是你的问题了 伙伴
She's your problem now. Partner.
真是好小子 真是好小子
That's a good boy. That's a good boy.
能给我们点时间吗?
Could you give us a minute?
- 当然 我在新生儿监护病房♥等 - 好的
- Sure. I'll be in NICU. - Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么了 宝贝?
What's the matter, baby?
我得到些新情报
I got some new information.
你准备自己告诉她还是让我来?
Are you gonna tell her or should I?
我太爱他们了 宝贝
I love them so much, baby.
怎么了?
What happened?
没人想把我们撞下马路
No one tried to run me off the road.
你昨晚打给我的时候 我正和昂瑟在嗨
When you called last night, I was getting high with Unser.
我以为我开车没问题
I thought I'd be okay to drive.
我只是不想失去跟他们呆在一起的机会
I just didn't wanna miss my chance to be with them.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你完了 不准你再打电♥话♥
You're done. You don't call,
探望或者靠近我的孩子
see or come near my kids again.
- 塔拉 求你了… - 出去!
- Tara, please… - Get out!
滚下车
Get out of the truck.
出来 我说了 出来 出来!
Get out. I said, get out. Get out!
走 走!
Move it. Move!
跪下
Get on your knees.
嘿
Hey.
在你杀我之前至少看着我的眼睛 你个孬种
At least you can look me in the eyes before you kill me. You guinea coward.
见鬼
Shit.
就告诉他们弗兰基和奇博斯的事
Just tell them about Frankie and Chibs.
克雷怎么处理?
What about Clay?
我们还没证据
We don't know anything yet.
除非我们能证明 在那之前 不能打草惊蛇
Not until we can prove it. Until then, he can't know we're on to him.
不管这件事情跟克雷怎么纠葛
However this thing unravels with Clay,
它最终必须由帮派决定
it's got to come to the club.
- 我知道 - 是吗?
- I know. - Do you?
只管给伙计们最新的消息
Just bring the guys up to speed.
我们把手头的一切情报都交给你的探长们了
We gave your detectives everything we had.
我听说了
I heard.
你儿子怎么样?
How's your boy?
- 他没事 - 哇哦 那就好
- He's gonna be fine. - Wow, that's good.
知道吗 芮塔也怀孕了
You know, Rita was pregnant.
七周了
Seven weeks in.
我甚至不知道是男是女
I don't even know if it was gonna be a boy or a girl.
哦 伙计 真为你难过
Oh, man. I'm sorry.
她指甲里的DNA没有结果
The DNA under her fingernails was inconclusive
所以我不能把她的死跟帮派联♥系♥起来
so I can't tie her death to the MC.
那样我就重回原点了
So that puts me back at square one.
意味着知道情况的人不是死了就是不愿意交代
So anyone who knows anything is either dead or ain't talking.
我们知道的不比你多
We don't know any more than you do.
你知道为什么鲍比从探员的手上被放出来吗?
Do you know why Bobby Munson was released from federal holding?
RICO的案子撤销了?
That RICO case fall apart?
什么RICO的案子?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表